Thursday, July 24, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints),ASIA & EUROPE


6456 6400 6309 6160 DAX 6730 6785 6877 7025
3362 3346 3318 3274 ESTX 3445 3461 3489 3533

6 comments:

xerxes said...

Hello Dear Boris....

Although you call Gold's decline a collapse, it looks to me like it is just bouncing about inside a triangle formation, consolidating if you will, before it makes another sharp move north. If one believes what I just said, it would be smart to look to add to positions under 900 and hopefully closer to 870/880, not selling...

boris said...

Dear Xerxes,
As you know I am not as bearish on GOLD as I am on OIL.
IN fact GOLD-USO, I advocated for months now is a direct support for that IDEA.

Now, Yes, I called it a collapse, because it is when GOLD loses $80 in 4 days.

I have an outline and I follow it. I do not consider the words to mean much, including mine and I said that aoround 25+-1 ANTIDOLLAR will bounce.

Words notwithstanding, I would challenge any advisor to show me that they have predicted the turns in the DOLLAR/ANTIDOLLAR/STOCKS markets, better than I have done.

So, Yes, take the words with a grain of sault. Just look at if anybody else could have made money better than my predictions and calls have made. Look at the actions, I have advised on of our own to start accumulating GOLD. Do you think I would do that in absolutely collapsing market. NO!

Good Trading Dear Xerxes.

Robert said...

Boris.

Yesterday and again today in postings you cite a turn on Jul 25 +- i day on anti-dollar. Yesterday you called it a low on Jul 25. Here, you predict a bounce.

Assuming we get a low and/or a bounce on gold and/or oil Jul 25th, one or both of them should do well at least early next week.

The question now Boris, is what about the contrary dollar? It has been looking better this week. Will it hit another high tomorrow and then go back down either tomorrow or next week?

I note the BP is actually down today. This is a good sign. But we have had the dollar up for three straight days. its about time for some profit taking and maybe a pull back.

What's your take now on the dollar for next week Boris? Up or down?

Robert

boris said...

Dear Robert
Good Morning,
Yes I expect some publl back In Dollar, next week, but I get the feeling in my stomach, that maybe , just maybe the ACCELARATION in Dollar is going to happen this MONTH and Next month.
If we are at that stage ( 4 months of flatlining is just too much) then maybe any corrections in Dollar will be SHALLOW

Good Trading

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Greetings Boris,
I have the same feeling in my stomach, but I thought it was
because I forgot to take my Metamucil.:-))
I too, am looking for moderate bounce in Aussie and GBP into next week and then a big drop. Of course I don't always find what I'm looking for..
Thanks Boris for the guidelines and strategies.They are a Godsend for me.

Read a nice article in July issue of Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities on Bill Williams and his daughter Justine.Another physicist working with his daughter! In one of his accounts he takes the profits once a month and buys physical gold.
Anyway a nice article with some helpful ideas.
Good trading to all
and thanks again Boris
Klaatu

boris said...

Dear Klaatu,
Thrilled to hear from you my Dear frind. We need your inspiration as often as we get and/or you give.
Please Give it to us. visit us more often.
Love you My Dear Klaatu

Good Trading