Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints),ASIA & EUROPE

Checklist+Daily+YBR+MDS are all updated on the Protected site


Please note, on this chart the YBR is shown in its pure form, without the volatility adjustments of actual market fluctuations, which I do display sometimes, just to see if those adjustments show better fit. This is one is the original unadjusted untouched pure cycle beast.


6316 6295 6260 6203 DAX 6422 6443 6478 6535
3327 3327 3327 3326 ESTX 3328 3329 3329 3330 this is worg ( No data today, Sorry)
sharon said...
take a look in this article about gold&silver published in seekingalpha.com :http://seekingalpha.com/article/86101-gold-silver-past-present-and-futureSharon
7/22/2008 4:17 AM
-
7/22/2008 4:17 AM
boris said...
Dar Sharon, If gold can go above last two weeks high I will consider the possibility that past events will repeat this year as well.At this point I would say this. I would buy GOLD-OIL spread regardless. Which means I would make money no matter where GOLD and OIL go as long as GOLD performes better(even if both down). That trade as I stated many times in the past(search the site), is making me money now and hope will make me more money. Naked Gold Long is a bit more iffy proposition to me, but I could warm up to it when the highs of last 2 week are broken and next month breaks this months high.Please , take a word of caution.THIS BS about BULLION BANKS being short and need to cover is just that, BS from somebody that does not understand how GOLD "COMMERCIALS" work.These commercials are interests that hold vast amounts of gold ( hoarded perhaps) and then write the call options to earn the income. So, there the SHORT guy is really a GOLD OWNER that wrote an option and wants to collect premium. He/she is not in any hurry to "BUY THE SHORTS".Good Trading
===============================
I can not resist but to add something that will make me look smart(:-. It is said that the golden rule is that those who own the gold make the rules. Great. Now let us see the HUGE gold holders, so called COMMERCIALS, OWN THE GOLD and the rule thay make then is that to get little guys excited, write the call options to them, let market even go up a bit, but not enough for the little guy to make make the premium he/she lost and then take the gold prices down again to do another cycle. HUH... Unless they are in the final run, at the end of which they will sell out to BOZOS, that is the cycle I see repeat again.
================================
Having all that said , please look the ASSET picture, I indicated on Energy that we were approaching an intermediate ( "ENERGY OUT OF ENERGY?" )buy and same with gold and those already are proving to be correct, temporarily. I would just keep the stops nice and tight.

8 comments:

sharon said...

Dear Boris

take a look in this article about gold&silver published in seekingalpha.com :

http://seekingalpha.com/article/86101-gold-silver-past-present-and-future

Sharon

boris said...

Dar Sharon, If gold can go above last weeks high I will consider the possibility that past events will repeate this year as well.

At this point I would say this. I would buy GOLD-OIL spread regardless. Which means I would make money no matter where GOLD and OIL go as long as GOLD runs up faster. That trade is I stated many times, is amking me money now and hope will make me more money.
Naged Gold Long is a bit more iffy proposition to me, but I could warm up to it when the highs of last week are broken and next month breaks this months high.


Please , take a word of caution.

THIS BS about BULLION BANKS being short and need to cover is just that BS from somebody that does not understand how GOLD "COMMERCIALS" work.

These commercials are interests that hold vast amounts of gold ( hoarded perhaps) and then write the call options to earn the income. So, there the SHORT guy is really a GOLD OWNER that wrote an option and wants to collect premium. He/she is not in any hurry to "BUY THE SHORTS".

Good Trading

sharon said...

Dear Boris

As always, after I read your answer I become smarter.

thanks a lot and good day

Sharon

boris said...

Dear Sharon
Enjoy.

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Try again Buy SRS 100

Anonymous said...

bought DUG

Anonymous said...

@ 32.42

Anonymous said...

more srs 99