Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints),ASIA & EUROPE




6268 6241 6198 6127 DAX 6399 6426 6470 6540
3262 3247 3223 3184 ESTX 3333 3348 3372 3410

05:48 ET, Please note that Protected site is now populated with DAILY + MDS and DollarInEllectionYears Historical Perspective Charts clickme-> Protected Link



07:17 ET, Please go to the Protected link above for Daily... Emailed version maybe suspect

CHECKLIST UP THERE AS WELL

6 comments:

tim9lives said...

Dear Boris,
I could not have said it better Boris.
Your description of USA and it's inequalities is correct.
One day,,,some day soon,,I hope Americans wake up and voices their feelings,,,and in doing so,,,stops our out of control government.
We have taken a wrong turn.

boris said...

Dear Tim,
Boy, I agree on wrong turn idea...
I surely do
I hope we do something to contribute to the wakeup
Good Trading

Wanderer said...

Dear Boris,
Good morning.
Good trading.
Good day.

Bert

boris said...

Dear Bert,
and Dear Canadian Subscribers/Readers

Good Day to all of you

GOod Trading

sharon said...

Dear Boris

even though we dont trade by fundamentals, tommorow there are two major events in the same hour (euro interest rate and us unemployment rate ) these both might crash the markets so I assume it would be better to close positions today.

Sharon

Sharon

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
Especially if the ROBOTS are on their way to SELL SIGNAL, which the seem to be.

Good trading