
1250 1248 1244 1238 $spx 1261 1263 1267 127
13503 13495 13482 13466 $tsx 13536 13544 13557 13574
Sorry Dear Canadian Readers/Subscribers. Looks like my Esignal Canadian data was accidentally removed from subscription list. Now all is fine.
It is a pretty dull day after couple days of 30% moves in some stocks. Incredible.
Entire BKX index has gone up over 35% from 45 to 60 area!
12:29 ET, Dear Subscribers, I would love to open the bottle now and celebrate another, absolutely incredible/MONSTER call of ours about ANTIDOLLAR that is just about to become a reality. You know what I am talking about. So, keep the secret for a while. I do not want to JINX IT
13503 13495 13482 13466 $tsx 13536 13544 13557 13574
Sorry Dear Canadian Readers/Subscribers. Looks like my Esignal Canadian data was accidentally removed from subscription list. Now all is fine.
It is a pretty dull day after couple days of 30% moves in some stocks. Incredible.
Entire BKX index has gone up over 35% from 45 to 60 area!
12:29 ET, Dear Subscribers, I would love to open the bottle now and celebrate another, absolutely incredible/MONSTER call of ours about ANTIDOLLAR that is just about to become a reality. You know what I am talking about. So, keep the secret for a while. I do not want to JINX IT
23 comments:
good morning everyone
have a nice trading day.
Sharon
-
Good Morning Dear Sharon,
Good Traidig to you as well
hi guys
are we ready for wave four ?
Hi Dror,
For what security?
Good Trading
Dear Dror,
who said that wave down no. 3 (of the stock market) is finished? :-)
Sharon
Dear Dror,Sharon,
Well, it could be ready.
We would like for the AUGUST test to hold up though.
Good Trading
sharon boris,
sorry for my mistake i ment wave 5
up cause i think number 4 down is about to be over...... :-)
and i ment equities in general.....
Dear Dror,
So, you have a longer term count that says we have just completed a wave number 4 and we are going for number 5.
Dear Dror, that would be fine with me, frankly, I am neither good at ELLIOT waves nor do I spend too much time analysing waves ( unless they are so clear that even I can see them:- )
There are a lot of people that belive in the monster move up from here.
Well, could be , I do not know. We have the targets in 1800 and higher for SPX. Personally, I am not very confident about any of that. When I look at the REAL(INFLIETION?) adjusted SPX(see picture), all I see is a COLLAPSE. Now if the Dollar is to further collapse and make FIAT profits for USA companies and the world on my/our expense again the forecast of wave 5 could make sense even to me( REAL SPX will be showing collapse STILL , of course!). I do not see that though at least till 3/2009.
In any case, we appreciate your opinion and would be glad to show our subscribers you count, but we do not buy it in general.
We do buy the idea of DOLLAR COST AVERAGING into the markets.
Good Tradng
sold all twm 77.40 vs 76.40
Dear Lag,
ENJOY
Good Trading
Boris,
I have subscribed for the tailored service. Great to join you and pay you for such a wonderful service.
Namaste to you too!
Regards,
Muthu
Dear Muthu,
Welcoem to the club of the CLASSIEST and MOST GENEROUS group of subscribers to any service on the net.
Thanks again for your decision to turst us. We can only hope that we can earn it ONE DAY AT A TIME
Thank you my Dear Friend.
Love All My Indian Friends.
I grew up on INDIAN FILEMS in USSR and that is part of the reason why I have such a strong sense of OPPOSITES. RICH and POOR, BLACK and WIHTE, SOCIALISM AND CAPITALISM.
Love all of those, as long as they are honest. But when I find them dishonest I lump them all into one disgusting group SOPITALISTS(:-
Great to see you here Dear Muthu
Boris,
Just curious, will I get the email from tomorrow. Thanks.
Hats off to your timing!
Regards,
Muthu
Dear Muthy,
Please note, your BOX has the package , just sent to you by Julie.
It gets you started and then the daily info will flow to you from today. Even as we consider your subscription to start only from Monday.
Enjoy the reading and send all question to us.
Good Trading
Dear Boris,
Thanks. Got it. Great Stuff!
Regards,
Muthu
Boris,
maybe i was too exicted cause i took long on latest bottom.
but i do see signs sugetsting this could be it.
im not(yet) 100% sure (like there is a 100% :-) ;-)
i see high prob for ranging for a while than blowing up.....
time will say.
thanks.
Dror
Dear Dror,
I do not have any problem with a little bit of a halucination(:-
I do it all the time(:_
Frankly, I thought, you had either read or had your own ELLIOT count showing bullish count. I am sure people have them.
In any case, it is fun to think what will be. One thing without joking, though, I would say is that. I would like a good ELLIOTICIAN to give me a count of the "REALSPX"
If there is a BULLISH COUNT to that. I will consider.
Thanks Dear Dror for joining us in our onw hallucination party(:-
Good Trading
Hi Boris,
I don't know what will happen either to stock prices in the future, but one thing I see today is a sentiment shift in the market. After MER, C, GOOG, MSFT, AMD, etc. announced poor results, I expected the market to fall down hard and erase yesterday's gain. But that didn't happen - the SPX is flat and INDU is up. (NDX is another story, but not as bad as it could have been)
I also noted that the entire move up from Tuesday has left no gaps. It is a good sign that there is nothing left to fill at those levels...
Have a nice weekend.
Dear Blaine,
I am sure, there is something good going on in the market. I am not entirely sure about this low surviving the test, but i would not completely surprised if it did either.
In any case, Appreciate always thoughtfull look at what deffinitely is correct. There is a shift in sentiment.
Good Trading
Boris,
no need to be sarcastic or rude I do my job you do yours, I have my tools you have yours.
I feel my bullish view doesnt fit with your bearish one it does have to be so.
I feel a disturbance in the force...
dror, you didn't walk through a door, so you don't need to worry about one hitting you on the way out.
good luck
Dear Dror,
I owe you total apology, if you feel I was sarcastic.
That was not my goal.
Sorry about that. And I do not fun of the bullish poeple either.
Just stating facts.
Bad Joke, Please accept may apology.
Good Trading
Post a Comment