1270 1268 1264 1260 spx 1278 128 1284 1288
11303 11273 11224 11164 ym 11429 11459 11508 11569
10:05 ET, TRANsport can be useful thing again, it seems to have sprung from the cluster point 4829 and as long as that holds, Market can move higher.
10:21 ET, While we welcome TRAN leadership we seem to have the R2K/RUT stuck with the high at a cluster 683 and we need them to go over that for an accelartion. Same goes with 4920 Upside Cluster high from this morning for TRAN
10:27 ET, NYA may have left the station firmly above 8556 cluster and heading for the higher one at 8580-8602
10:30 Et, it should be obvious that any new lows from here will not look hot, for any indices
10:34 ET, RUT/TRAN not able to defeat their own morning cluster highs... so far not looking hot
10:48 ET, ES MINI has hit the High and Low of the projected First High and Low Attraction Points with a precision of less than a 0.5 point. AMAZING! At the same time SPX index had a direct ZERO deviation HIT on the first high intraday attraction point(FHIAP)!. My apologies to readers, they do not see the FHIAP only SHIAP and up
11:00 ET, TRAN is still struggling at YESTERDAY's high 4923.60 , need to kill that and grab other indices up. Can it do it? this is a good time...
11:07 ET, RUT/QQQQ have refused to follow into new highs, SO FAR, need to show more unity on the upside and soon or this could fizzle
11:30 ET, Markets have taken out the highes of yesterday. We still have important cluster points to overcome for SPX =1279 and for INDU=11422. let us see if we can do it
12:45 ET, NQ bounced from FirstLIAP and the SPX bounced from ThirdLIAP. Both good signs as far as it goes, but fact that we came here is not so great. Transportation is holding up and giving market some hope that the other indices are overreacting. But if TRAN gives up the low of the day or retraces below 4879 ( FIBO 62) of days range, watch out.
12:50 ET, please note that failure started from the inability of ES to hurdle the CLUSTER point , as well as the FHIAP at =1279, My thinking was that this could be temporary, but now it looks a bit different.
12:53 ET, TRAN bounces from the FIBO and takes the futures up as well. Very important now that this FIBO described above holds
13:05 ET, The FIBO gave away and it is gone. Now the market is in a survival mode one thing that can help a lot is for TRAN to close back up above that FIBO
13:25 ET, TRAN has visited the FIBO 2 times after departing from there and was rejected both times. Is the third attempt coming?
13:33 ET, third time and fourth really was a charm and the TRAN managed to climb above the FIBO again. Now, let us see if it has got what it takes to stay above.
13:50 ET, I think this market is following the outline that leads to the lows around closing 15:30ET +-15 Min (correction) or so, whereas I was thinking at the beginning of the day that the same time will be high established
15:09 ET, From the Exact=moment the above sentence was written the NQ broke down over 25 points... Interesting ha. and reached the FourthLIAP
16:04 ET, Dear Readers it looked like we were pretty accurate about the lows being established around this time. ENJOY and see you tomorrow.
Well if you needed a guess, I will guess... There are only two things that can happen here. We are either spectacularly up tomorrow or spectacularly down. My take is that we are UP.
29 comments:
Boris,
thanx, will keep eye on trans
old john
Boris,
thanx, will keep eye on trans
old john
One more Dear John
r2k(:-
Good Trading Dear John
Boris,
ok
old john
good morning everyone
Good Morning Dear Sharon
Good Trading
Good day all, well Boris made a little money yesterday but got bored with the whipsaw and quit watching the market and went and bottled some wine I made last year.You must let me know when you are coming to the states so I can send you some. They won't let me send any alcoholic beverages to Israel. Thanks for all the things you do for everyone. Waldo
I see I bought a little SRS while I was gone this morning--OK so far
Dear Waldo,
I dream of the day when I take a few days of vacation from trading and actually see the people I serve, instead sitting behind the desk. I am allowed to dream(:-
Right?
Thank you my friend.
I am drunk with happeness, when I can help or at least try to help anybody, even nonesubscriber.
But I can not refuse the proposition of getting drunk with your "homemade"
Thanks You Dear Waldo.
Good Trading My DEar Friend
Der Lag.
ENJOY my Dear Friend.
Good Luck
Good Trading
Boris,
broke thru as I am sure you noticed
old john
Dear John
Yes , indeed.
now let us see it hold it(:-
Good Trading
Boris, with the symbol TRAN, or ^TRAN I get numbers like 2420. Half of your number?
This is at finance.yahoo, and bigcharts.
What symbol to use for your index?
Thanks, Pit
Use ^DJT for yahoo ( i think)
Dear Pit
Bigcharts you need $tran
Yahoo you need ^tra or ^djt
CHecking
GOod Trading
Dear John,Pit
Yes , John is correct ^djt
Good Trading
Thank you very much both for the quick answer.
^djt works with yahoo.
With bigchart I don´t find the symbol, only TRAN works and gives a nasdaq transport index (only for info, doesn´t matter of course, yahoo is sufficient).
The $-character is not needed at bigcharts for indexes.
Dear Pit,
Thanks, The BIGCHARTS symbols
is DJTA
Welcome
Good Trading
Boris are you still out in LA?
Dear D,
I used to be there couple years ago
I could not take the NY/NJ area any more and went down to LALA land a lot anyway. My City of Love is SAN DIEGO, of course. But there was more Jewish life for my wife in LA...
My frist encounter with CARIFORNIA ( :- was whil automating the SAN DIEGO JAIL.
Our company then gave us the place right on the MISSION beach and whou thought we were are working. We thought we were in haven.
Hey that is a while ago, I have lived in almost every inhabitied area of USA since then ( or visitied at lesat).
No I am not in LALA now(:-
Good Trading Dear D
Boris -
Are you still in the states or did you return to Israel?
I am in Israel at this time Dear D
Good Trading
sold 1/2 SRS--
Dear Boris
you are in the new world, called WWW, this time :-)
I am reading AG's book, I have just read about the misery index (infaltion rate +unemployemt rate), was popular in the 70's. very actual to this time ...
Sharon
Dear Lag,
ENJOY
Good Trading
Dear Sharon,
Misery, YES,
It loves comapny I hear(:-
Good Trading and Yes we are in the new world WWW
Dear Sharon, but I am not deaf to be told 3 times(:- One W would do.
Good Trading
Hi Boris,
I have been polishing my next day predictor (using various regression analysis). It works best on technical days where there is nothing new. But it also spots swings that are "out of character".
Of course using your APs is the best.
If anyone wants to see some numbers for SPX, NDQ and ETFs go to my blog.
http://hoppershangout.blogspot.com/
dear hopper
nice blog, good luck
sharon
Dear Hopper,
Thanks for your info.
Would be interesting to follow
Congrats with your blog.
I encourage everybody to take a look.
Good Trading Dear Hopper
Post a Comment