10:22 ET, OK, market is "CAPITALISING" on the good things going for it and the ANTIDOLLAR is getting deeper in trouble. I believe, once Dollar goes over 73.54 the "buck will not stop there"
11:09 ET, I would want to be very careful(stops in place fro trading positions) with the stock market here. It could be deception, but I am more confident about ANTI-DOLLAR and in particular DOLLAR itself.
13:37 ET, Ok, Market has gone a bit farther than I thought in time and price, Just for a day trader sake. As a swing trade, I would not sell this market though unless it either went higher and gave MDS sell or broke down below yesterdays low, remember this mornings statement, on the pressure graph. I meant that. Having that said, It would be not wrong to probe the market lower, with the tightest of the intraday stops. Works fine, if not, you are not going to have coffee tomorrow. ( none of this relates to INVESTOR or even SWING TRADER)
42 comments:
Boris,
So, you are right about JPY again. Congrats! What about GBP? It seems to break down from channel. will it drop big from now on as you have predicted?
Hi Boris/all,
It's been a while since I posted. I registered a domain name and my blog has evolved into less trading stuff and more political stuff. While I hope I am wrong in my assessment of things to come, I am a student of the cycles of history, and consequently don't feel I will be incorrect.
Please read my latest post, and if you feel it worthy, forward it to people you know.
all the best,
Mark P
http://www.greendragonroom.com/
Dear ANTI-SOPITALIST in HEBREW, Please post name(:-,
Please it is nice to know who am I talking to.
Yes, GBP, is a SICK currency.
Dear British friends, nothing against you, just the POUND I do not like to own.
Good Trading
Dear Mark
thanks a lot.
I shall take a look
Dear subscribers.
Mark P. is a nice guy whose opinions I respect.
Good Trading
Are you guys driving up the consumer confidence? Im not
Lag,
They must have seen me and my friends partying in Chicago the past three weekends...
We've done our part to keep Chicago people employed!
LOL...lots of fun!
d,
I live in Chicago. hope you had a good time
old john
Good morning all, the average true range for a day on the q's is 1.08 and we have exceeded that slightly so I am assuming that the high has been put in for the day. Very wild swings lately. waldo.
Boris,
My name is James. I am new here, need to find how to change my screen name.
James
James
go to the site you posted on, below the comments section and right below the google/blogger is a line that states" use a different account" - click on it.
I cannot believe I am giving someone computer advice.
old john
Way to go John. waldo
Boris,
I know you charge people for this, but when anti-dollars (gold, oil, eur) will bottom?
Waldo.
thanx
old john
Boris,
JPY breaks down and continue to do so. Look like it will continue to drop further as other anti-dollars?
Would you agree?
Thanks
James
Dear John,
From now on You are the official GURU (:-
Love you man. Really do.
Longer your are my friend, bigger freind and wiser friend you are.
Now that is not to credit me(:-
It is to credit you.
Good Trading
Dear James,
God Willing JPY will keep dropping for a while as all the ANTI-DOLLAR.
I certainly think so, but Please keep reasonable stops.
I am not as good as they say here.
They only remember good trades(:-
Human natrue you know(:-
Good Trading Dear James
Boris,
If I were younger, I would blush.
as always -thanx
old john
Dear nmmm.nu
Please send me your email at
bchikvash@aol.com
Good Trading
Dear John,
You are YOUNGER,
We are as young as we celebrate the life, like it is..
Good Trading
Boris,
Fibo.#'s for ESU:
A 61.8% retracement from 7/16 low to last week's high was 1235.38 (Yes. low = 1233.10)
A 38.2%R = 1556.60
.....................
A 38.2%R from yesterday's low to
last week's high = 1255.0
and a 61.8%R gives 1262.
.....................
And then there's the 4/5 AP's to contend with.
Good trading,
Klaatu
Dear Klaatu,
Thanks for update
My Dear Friend.
Hearing you come on board is always a celebration of honest and pure life for us.
We love you My Dear Friend.
Good Trading
buy srs 93.55
Dear Lag,
I agree, market could be vulnerable right here. I would protect the position, but market just looks a bit tired here.
Good Trading
Boris
had to much coffee this am
Dear Lag,
I am assuming these are short term trades, Need to keeps stops if so.
But if you think this is a swing trade, then I am not totally with it, my comments this morning clearly indicated that danger exists of this being a low that lasts, at least few days, subject to further evaluation(:-
Good Trading
I scooped up my SRS at 92.25
:)
Dear D
ENJOY
GOod Trading
Dear Boris
San Diego just had a 5.6 earthquake.
Klaatu
http://www.stocktiming.com/Tuesday-DailyMarketUpdate.htm
Dear Klaatu,
Thanks,
Wow!
Citi of my love. SAN DIEGO.
Love the MISSION BEACH, My first stay in California USA and millions visits after that.
I hope all is well with our friends there.
Hello San Diego, we love you.
Good Trading
buy srs 91.42
-
Hi Boris,
Earthquake centered in Chino Hills,
about 20 miles south of L.A.
Downgraded to a 5.4
Felt in San Diego, Las Vegas.
I haven't been able to reach any friends by cell phone in L.A.
Klaatu
Klaatu, Boris,
I work in Irvine, 20 miles from the center. Our building shook for 20-30 seconds. It was no baby quake, it was for real. There are no reports of major damage or injury. Looks okay so far...
Blaine
Dear Klaatu, Blaine
THanks for info.
Dear Sharon
Good Luck
Good Trading
Blaine/Boris,
That's what I have heard..20-30 seconds is a loooong time.
I was in one in Santa Monica that lasted 11 seconds...but I thought it was 1-2 minutes.
klaatu
may i ask what the antidollar is? is it the euro or pound?
Dear Democracy,
AntiDollar is as follows
EVERYGHING(:-
Seriously, Dear DemocracyFirts, First welcome to our site. We love all our Subscribers and Readers.
Then, Dollar coming down makes everything go up, that is true.
First AntiDollar Was HOMES. Then Stock Market, Then OIL, THEN GOLD , THEN EURO , THEN All other curencies.
What I mean is that at different times different assets inflate to compensate the delcine of Dollars Value.
Now, the cheaf AntiDollars are Currently Deflating OIL,GOLD, EURO,CHF,JPY,GBP,AUD etc.
This is the current context of ANTIDOLLAR.
Good Trading Dear DemocracyFirst.
Dear Klaaty,
Thanks for update again
Good Trading
Dear Boris,,,
Congradulations and Thank You Very Much.
Your assessment and predictions of anti-dollar and especially Yen was/is excellent and perfect once again.
You are such an asset and great analyst Boris.
I do not know how you do it,,,but I hope to continue to listen to you and learn from you.
I am sure you have heard the term "Student of the Markets"
Well,,,I consider myself a "Freshman Student"(at best),,,and you my friend are the "Professor"
Once again,,,Thank you and as I said a few months ago,,,I consider checking your blog every day as my number 1 priority before I make any trades.
God Bless Boris
Dear Tim,
I work hard...
Your statements here are my motivation, money notwithstanding.
Of course, If I was not good, nobody would listen to me, let alone, pay.
But as you know, While I am not making whole lot at it, it keeps my ability to serve the less fortunate going.
I do not want them to be traders though, which is big part of what subscribers interest is.
I want them to get to know their surroundings and be investor and mostly not be able to be taken by BANDITS of investment world.
Thank you and all subscribers , readers , who enable me going.
Good Trading Dear Tim.
I said often, trading is work.
Whoever thought, it is not, I hope is learning.
Post a Comment