will make appropriate conclusions as to what another $10 in OIL price rise will do
to the stock market. Those who would like to know the dates and SEE THE FUTURE the way Our subscribers have been able to do it, please subscribe. You will help yourselves and you will be helping the ANTI-SOPITALISM around the worldclickme-> GROUPTATION Asset Group Rotation For Asset Picture.
My morning starts there, yours too?
My morning starts there, yours too?
12 comments:
Boris,
Good afternoon
old john
Dear John,
Good To hear from you
GOod Afternoon
A very anticipated week is coming up upon us.
May it Be prosperous for us
GOod Trading
Boris,
I hope so, I did not trade friday, I watched the Qs and the APs worked but did not trust the market. I cannot see how the market will not eventually washout. In all cash now.
old john
Dear John,
If we are indeed to hit 152+ Dollar oil, I agree with you the washout and/or washdown is what we are looking at , even if the wahsdown will have to be with OIL itself(:-
GOod Trading
boris -
berto is spamming your blog, you should delete that post.
Boris
I just went thru my stuff and come up with very similar situation
some are starting to hook up from good bottoms and the rest are there
BUT-----------there are a few that never got near as far as in the past declines.
So I guess just watch OIL
Dear D,
Thanks
This guy has been reported...
HOpefully he will be stopped.
Dear Lag,
This is time for vigilance.
Conditions are ripe for a fall, but it could just as well not happen yet.
GOod Trading
Dear Boris
good morning
It is amzaing that even when we are in amiidle of energy crises the shekel still get stronger.
As far as I know we are import oil and food and export hi-tech and tourism.
I assume the trade deficit will do the job for dollar (but it will take time).
Sharon
Hi Boris,
XLU short has worked out well. The more work I do with your Apoints the more I realise that they are an incredibly powerful tool. P.S. especially if you are able to cut your losses and pyramid your winners.
Regards,
Dear Damien,
The new SHAKERS is coming your way and I could not agree more with you.
1)first 100% the raking counts. Sorry, without it , if you invest in stocks, you may as well be BLIND
2)Second the rule of cutting the losers and keeping the winners is the universal rule under any system
So, congratulations Dear Damien.
I always had a a sense, you are a person that knows what works and how.
GOod Trading
Dear Sharon,
SHEKEL is on its way down.
Sorry, it is all in the money ( investment flows) and the foreign money most flowing to ISRAEL was/is the REAL ESTATE related and it is on its way to die. Just wait.
Foreigners are completing payments on contracts 1-2 years ago. When it is over in 6-9 months the SHEKEL will be toast.
Simple as that.
GOod Trading
Post a Comment