Thursday, June 19, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints)

Dear Readers, due to the absense of my assistant, beautiful Julie ( she dumped me for a younger man... No, she is on vacation(:- ), I will place four AP sets here very quikly , JPY+SPX+QQQ+XAU here and then try to convey the rest later, in the email+protected site. So, be ready to look here

1333.8 1331.0 1326.5 1319.2 es 1347.2 1350.0 1354.5 1361.8
11974 11949 11910 11847 $indu 12090 12114 12153 12216
47.70 47.56 47.33 46.96 qqqq 48.39 48.53 48.76 49.13
1333.4 1331.3 1327.8 1322.1 $spx 1343.9 1346.1 1349.6 1355.3
107.83 107.78 107.69 107.54 jpy 108.10 108.15 108.24 108.39
1.5459 1.5449 1.5433 1.5407 eur 1.5507 1.5517 1.5533 1.5559
898.25 896.30 893.10 887.89 xau 907.85 909.80 913.00 918.19
17.44 17.39 17.32 17.21 xag 17.65 17.69 17.76 17.87

14989 14977 14957 14933 $tsx 15039 15051 15071 15095
TSX APPROACHING 5th low

88.6 88.4 88.0 87.6 gld 89.6 89.8 90.2 90.7
172.4 171.7 170.5 169.0 slv 175.5 176.2 177.4 178.9
107.9 107.3 106.2 104.9 uso 110.7 111.3 112.4 113.7

I am protecting all/most of gains in shorts, will, at least, watch NQ and if it ever goes to 1967 again I will DUMP ALL SHORTS.

10:55 ET, the traders on the floor, may want to go for a quick swipe at 1967 and then go down again. They run on stops all the time you know. So, I would be ready to reestablish shorts if they do take out the 1967 and then show weakness. Stops will be close and risks will be MINIMAL to the infinitesimal

11:03 ET, the time of 12:05 +-5 minutes has a good chance of being the turn time.

11:11 ET, ha... hahaha... ha.. hahaha.. Yes, the SOPITALISTS play this game all the time. So, as a trader you must outsmart the SOPITALIST. I am back short with the now breakeven 1968.75 where I would stop for good.

11:48 ET, a drop below 1329.99 for ES Mini SEP, could start an avalanche of unstoppable sales or the saving ring may come in right there. This is a very important juncture.

12:16 ET, So far 12:00 has proven a turn time for SPX and market is in a rally
mode. I am out of the shorts and watching the development.

12:37 ET, Exhaustion may have set in, It is very hard for NQ to generate more than a 50 point retrace ( if this is what it is). So, I am looking to carefully reestablish short, if I can find suitable place.

13:43 ET, Dear Waldo, if you were short in it, I would not give 48.60 a chance.
13:51 ET, I am not giving 48.58 chance
14:01 ET, I am not giving 48.51 chance
14:23 ET, unless SPX breaks the lows of TWO 15min bars ago, Something Could be changing here on the Bullish side, but if that breaks, I will stay bearish again.
14:47 ET, OK the 12:00 SPX support and rally and subsequent break of days high , has changed the short term outlook. I still do not feel comfortable changing my intermediate outlook from bearish. First I would like for MDS to tell me that, and second I do not see the total weight of evidence being supportive of such stance. For sure the Buy pressures have grown, but they alone would not justify the intermediate term bullish outlook. Nevertheless important things happened today.

1) the BKX hit 50% total value destruction from the HIGHS predicted by us ( in now , a historic article, "BIGGEST BANK HEIST OF CENTURY" Google to see it)
2) BC (boris chikvashvil stock, also called Brunswick CO(:- ) has hit 76% FIBO retracement of the all time lows in 1974 ( WOW! )
3) SPX SUPPORTED On 60% retrace of the rally from Jan/Mar to May.

These are not to be taken lightly. And at least a short term bounce would/should not surprise anybody.

Of course I can never get the sentese right(:- . .. I meant the "first and fifth waves , duration and magnitude". If this is such a textbook ELLIOTT then we are in for a decline of some sort from here.

You see another Attraction Points LA FORESA DEL DESTINO, right here. SEE HOW THE ES MINI has supported and rejected from LIAP and HIAP ( low and high Intraday Attraction Points). If this does not amaze, then I do not know what does. Now, this is another way to think as a traders. You see, You get the 5 Waves on NQ and you have the HIAP hit on the ES Mini and you have the EMINI retrace 50% of the drop from 1370 to 1330 and back to 1350. Do you see how multidimentional thining helps and CONFLUENCE works. Please remember this word. It took me long time to spell it correctly(:- , but BOY THIS IS AN IMPRTANT WORD

AND YES, if you would rather trade like this then all it takes is to give http://www.paypal.com/ my email bchikvash@aol.com and my name Boris Chikvashvili and $150/quarter for clickme->TAILORED SERVICE

DO YOU SEE HOW THE TRADING GODS WORK? WHAT IN THE WORLD , EXCEPT THE COMMON WISDOM OF MARKET ( ALSO CALLED THE TRADING GOD) MADE THE FLIAP FHIAP of EMINI LINE UP TOGETHER WITH LAST TOP at 1330, 1350 and 1370, exactly HALF WAY. DO YOU SEE HOW TRADING GOD WORKS, I HOPE YOU DO.

And That was exactly what hapenned , we declined. Simplicity of Complex thinking. It works!!!













And that was exactly what hapenned

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Boris,

I may be early on this, but when BKX hit 61.03, I bought a small position in XLF. I am still looking for 60, but don't want to be greedy.

There are also Hindenburg Omens on the clock and I hate being long. This is just a quick trade and will be watched closely.

Blaine

boris said...

Dear Blaine,
I think this market is dangerous. Please make sure you risk very little

That would be just fine with me.

I am ready for anything and that means, being careful and keep stops ( usually mnental/hidden) ready

Good Trading

sharon said...

dear boris

it looks like the Q realy wants to go up.

Sharon

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
If it wants to go up, it will and I will be satisfied with my profits thus far on this drop.

I am not comitted at this point and keep my stops close at profits, not at loss ( however small)

Good Trading

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

I have reshorted the q's at 48.57 but would feel more comfortable if and when the master of this blog goes short again, but have tight stops. waldo

boris said...

Dear Waldo, As I indicated I am looking for a spot and may not announce it. YOu know DARK SIDE, SOPITIALISTS are listening here too. I do think that a small stop should be OK, YOu got there 10-15cents, as long as you are not overomitted it is OK. But if the market is really strong then it should just blow through and not look back.

I am a bit bearish slanted but you know me , it can change next 10 minutes

GOod Trading

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

very small position, just a few july puts. Nothing to write home about. waldo

boris said...

Ok,Dear Waldo got it.

Good Trading

Unknown said...

Boris,

Stopped out of long XLF for a small gain. I'm done scalping today. Too much work for too little profit...

Good trading

boris said...

Dear Blaine,
SPX does not, YET, behave like a winner.
When it does, I will belive it.

GOod Trading

Unknown said...

This run-up is probably OpEx related...

boris said...

Dear Blaine,
It could be , of course.
Good Trading

Anonymous said...

I see my DUG sold @ 28 while I was gone for a quick 5% today

Hopper said...

scaled in qid @38.8

Hopper said...

and scalled out sso

boris said...

Dear Hopper,
GOod Luck and GOod Trading

Hopper said...

NDX rose more than i anticipated so I started shorts, more NDX shorts tomorrow probably