5345 5328 5299 5252 SPI 5431 5449 5478 5524
13832 13735 13576 13317 n225 14309 14406 14565 14823
6737 6718 6688 6638 DAX 6828 6846 6876 6926
3552 3547 3537 3522 ESTX50 3580 3586 3595 3610
07:45 ET, I wish we were wrong here and ANTIDOLLAR was not getting stronger, but our own forecast for the same, seems to proving correct!
The best question that was ever asked on this blog and the answer that details what and how I think about markets. I hope you will keep this close , because missing what is noted here will cost you! guaranteed.
Robert Bradshaw said...
BorisYes, anti-dollar is strong today. Gold and oil are up, stocks are down and the dollar is weak. But the enigma is that there seems to be little or no news supporting anti-dollar. NYC manufacturing is down, big deal. But the Saudis say they will increase oil production. Yet, anti-dollar is strong. Next Jun 24-25, the Fed's FOMC meets. Surely, they will want the dollar and stocks up then as they may either pass a interest rate change or might even boost the fed rate slightly. This should help the dollar but not necessarily stocks.Thus, it seems that this present anti-dollar surge today may not last long. But will strong dollar and stocks reassert themselves tomorrow? Wed? Thursday? or Friday?Can you please give us your take here Boris. When do you project a flip back to a strong dollar and stock posture? Recently, you suggested that maybe oil and gold could part their ways and that the dollar and stocks could do the same. But they are both together today. Will they part their ways later in the week when anti-dollar fades out. Or will they stay together? I guess my big concern now is dating the change this week which will surely come. Thanks much for your good work. I hope you can find some time to rest as your schedule is hard on you i'm sure. We don't want you to burn out from exhaustion. Robert
6/16/2008 7:09 AM
boris said...
Dear Robert,I would rather burn when people watch me ( like sun ) rather than or not at all when they do not. Performer is a performer, show must go on, my Dear Robert.Thank you from the bottom of my heart for genuine concern.Dear Robert, you have received both the SEEFUTURE and GOLDPROJECTIONS, I hope yes, that means that you are not surprised and have some dates to watch for turnaround as well. IF not I will resend you those graphs.Dear Robert(:- for the millionth time my friend and all folks to come here ( love yo all). The gig of the market is that it anticipates, best moves the market can make is to move without news, that means ( that is why you come here to learn together) that the news is coming later and market is looking there, not here and now.I hope this little "lesson(et)" is not going unnoticed. Markets will do what they want to do and later will come justifications , at which time you probably want to change the course.That is why I spend hours on patterns , as they contain the clue to the moves as of yet unanswered on the fundamental (news) level.Thank you so much for this opportunity to answer the REAL question about how markets work. Please see the graphs for possible dates .Good Trading
6/16/2008 7:31 AM
9 comments:
Good Morning Dear Boris,,
Do you think you will find time to update Grouptation this week,,,
I really like the Grouptation Graphs and Oscillators as I find them helpful for my trading decisions
Thank You-- Tim
Dear Tim,
Let me do it right now.
Sorry, about that
GOod Trading
I am so bombed that I am not able to do it lately.
Good Trading
Boris,,,please do not appologize,,,as I can not dare begin to be critical of you. I could not put the time and energy that you put into this blog,,,,and if I tried,,,I'm sure I would not do as good of a job as you do.
Thanks again for all of your effort and help with these markets in which we go to battle with every week.
Thank You- Tim
Boris, do we have a new check list on the password link?
Boris, in an other posting you wrote:
"This could be last battle ANTIDOLLAR WINS"
I didn´t quite understand this: did this refer to the past, as "the last battle antidollar is winning" or to something that´s going to happen, like "antidollar is going to win"
Well, from the recent development I have to assume that it was pointing into the future, right?
Dear Chronictown,
Checklist must be new
it is dated is not it
Thanks Dear Chronictown
GOod Trading
Dear Pit,
As a receipient of the ANTIDOLLAR chart prjection ( GOLD projections as well)
It should be clear that this battle will be won across few days weeks and then the finish will come.
SO this battle will be a while
And while it lasts ANTIDOLLAR will be winning.
When it turns look at the GOLD projections for approximate timing
than the ANTIDOLLAR WLL BE OVER for a while.
Good Trading
Boris
Yes, anti-dollar is strong today. Gold and oil are up, stocks are down and the dollar is weak.
But the enigma is that there seems to be little or no news supporting anti-dollar. NYC manufacturing is down, big deal. But the Saudis say they will increase oil production. Yet, anti-dollar is strong.
Next Jun 24-25, the Fed's FOMC meets. Surely, they will want the dollar and stocks up then as they may either pass a interest rate change or might even boost the fed rate slightly. This should help the dollar but not necessarily stocks.
Thus, it seems that this present anti-dollar surge today may not last long. But will strong dollar and stocks reassert themselves tomorrow? Wed? Thursday? or Friday?
Can you please give us your take here Boris. When do you project a flip back to a strong dollar and stock posture?
Recently, you suggested that maybe oil and gold could part their ways and that the dollar and stocks could do the same. But they are both together today. Will they part their ways later in the week when anti-dollar fades out. Or will they stay together?
I guess my big concern now is dating the change this week which will surely come.
Thanks much for your good work. I hope you can find some time to rest as your schedule is hard on you i'm sure. We don't want you to burn out from exhaustion.
Robert
Dear Robert,
I would rather burn when people watch me ( like sun ) rather than or not at all when they do not.
Performer is a performer, show must go on, my Dear Robert.
THank you from the bottom of my heart for genuine concern.
Dear Robert, you have received both the SEEFUTURE and GOLDPROJECTIONS, I hope yes, that means that you are not surprised and have some dates to watch for turnaround as well. IF not I will resend you those graphs.
Dear Robert(:- for the milliont time my friend and all folks to come here ( love yo all). The gig of the market is that it anticpates, best moves the market can make is to move withoug news, that means ( that is why you come here to learn together) that the news is coming later and marekt is looking there, not here and now.
I hope this little "lesson(et)" is not going unnoticed.
Markets will do what they want to do and later will come justifications , at which time you probably want to change the course.
That is why I spend hours on patterns , as they contain the clue to the moves as of yet ananswered on the fundamental (new) level.
Thanks you so much for this opportunity to answer the REAL question about how markets work
Please see the graphs for possible dates
Good Trading
Post a Comment