Friday, June 20, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints) COMING UP

9:33ET, NAZ is breaking , Not such a good sign. If when, EMINI S& P broke 1330 low, All hell could break lose. Don't deny the possibility of standing this time, but if and when closed below this level, it just will not look good anyway you slice it.
9:42 Et, higher OIL, bad sign and continuation of our ANTIDOLLAR PROJECTIONS.
I WAS ABLE TO GET OFF THE EMAILS

1323.4 1320.4 1315.5 1309.5 es 1336.1 1339.1 1343.9 1350.0
11869 11834 11777 11706 ym 12016 12051 12108 12179
47.86 47.74 47.54 47.30 qqqq 48.36 48.48 48.68 48.92
1320.6 1316.6 1310.1 1302.0 $spx 1337.4 1341.4 1347.9 1356.0
107.22 107.08 106.86 106.58 jpy 107.82 107.96 108.18 108.47
1.5581 1.5570 1.5552 1.5530 eur 1.5628 1.5639 1.5657 1.5679
899.35 897.80 895.28 892.16 xau 905.90 907.45 909.96 913.09
17.35 17.29 17.21 17.11 xag 17.56 17.61 17.69 17.79
1.9750 1.9750 1.9750 1.9750 gbp 1.9750 1.9750 1.9750 1.9750
1.0134 1.0117 1.0089 1.0055 cad 1.0205 1.0222 1.0250 1.0284
0.9515 0.9504 0.9486 0.9464 aud 0.9562 0.9573 0.9591 0.9613
6.0039 5.9962 5.9837 5.9682 sek 6.0364 6.0441 6.0566 6.0721
14804 14785 14754 14716 $tsx-tc 14884 14903 14934 14972
88.81 88.68 88.46 88.20 gld 89.35 89.48 89.69 89.96
172.27 171.94 171.40 170.74 slv 173.66 173.99 174.53 175.19
109.53 109.24 108.77 108.19 uso 110.76 111.05 111.52 112.10

10:22ET, OK, HUH! Markets are down , now the only question is? do they have... what it takes to dig themselves out of this ditch. I am afraid, any new lows in the afternoon 2.30 or after are the sign that we are crashing

10:28 ET, updated the Protected site... Has everything fresh

11:44 ET, If you are short, Please protect it, crash is still very possible, but not guaranteed and if market finds a way to survive here it could spring back up. Keep all you options close.

14:05 ET, I am disappointed in chief ANTIDOLLAR , GOLD performance so far. Maybe the coming Strong Dollar is just about to kill everything around. It is killing one ANTIDOLLAR ALREADY( STock Market , of course). Next 35-40 minutes are the most critical. GET READY!

15:00 ET, Market has broken after 2:30 time frame, Just does not look good and unfortunately we predicted it. In any case if you are short make sure you give nothing to the market at this point it is desperate beast.

15:07 ET Showing some signs of life. Be prepared for a beast to spring to a fight of the life. 1318 on the SPY would be very positive for the market.
15:27 ET, this move up looks like an ABC on the SPY, may not hold, need move above to prove something
15:45 ET, the last move up still looks like an ABCDE diagonal correction. A powered move above could change the things.

45 comments:

Anonymous said...

back in DUG

boris said...

ENJOY Dear Lag,
GOod Trading

Unknown said...

There goes 1330. I got 1327 as support. Looking for that to fail.

boris said...

If you did not notice, Dear Subscriber, I was able to get off th emails.

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Subscribers,
Protected site is updated. ALl is fresh there.

GOod Trading

Anonymous said...

hi Boris,

I hit F5 on the protected site and still get intraday aps that are different than the ones you posted on the blog - not sure whether I'm mixed up...?

thanks,
Peggy

boris said...

Dear Peggy, can you give me your phone,
DId you log on the right site?

there is alink in the blog link section on this page you can click on.

Please do not hesitate to give me your phone?

I will call you instantly

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

bought some SLV to keep (I think)LOL

Robert said...

Boris:

How much of a crash may happen probably is still a question mark. For sure, the markets seem down today.

That takes us to how active the PPT will be today and Monday. The fed has its FOMC meeting Jun 24-25. Will they raise interest rates to protect the dollar or will they lower them to encourage a falling stock market?

It appears that next week will be crucial for a lot of reasons. Thus, it would be great to have your insight now on this issue Boris-- and indeed the view of anyone else who can contribute.

Your gold projection chart and see future chart may have a clue to next week. Right now, i'm at a loss.

These past few days a large Chicago broker had a big recommendation to sell the Canadian dollar. i did and now it don't look good. This same broker also had a sell on the yen and the pound. I didn't bite this but both have been up just after his recommendation.

Another Chicago broker had an internet recommendation to buy the yen which looks like it is at a bottom.

If the yen (and euro) go up then it is an obvious that the US$ could be in trouble.

As a buy or sell, what is your take now Boris? Maybe we should follow your advice recently about the reality of a very dangerous market right nwo. Maybe that means a back off for a few days.

i appreciate your good work, tips and excellent charts.

Robert

boris said...

Dear Robert,

Our take is the same as it was for almost 6 months now. We are not going to sell the DOLLARS, but look to buy Dollars.

It has worked flawlessly after MARCH of 2008 and that is what we preached for 2 years.

We are still there. Dollar could take a dive here and we suggested that it was toppy few days ago and ANTIDOLLAR was raising its had.

It has now passed.

One thing that can not be done is to see all antidollar parts as equil.

They are not. GOLD and OIL may have the lead at this time ( i have stated this before).
YEN and to some extent GBP are not to be seen as strong ANTIDOLLAR.

So, in terms of the strenght I would give the following stength table


GOLD
OIL
AUD
CAD
EURO
CHF
GBP
YEN

I actually think that YEN may have a crash of its own within next 10-15 days, which will mark the excellent long term opportunity to buy it.

GBP is a cat trying to BARK and look like a DOG, but it will not work. from all the major currencies this is the weakest and I will breake BOE if SORORS does not do it again.

I HAVE respect for SWISSY AND EURO, but until the ANTIDOLLAR IS HOT AUD, CAD , OIL, GOLD are the strongest parts of the ANTIDOLLAR

GOod Trading

matt13 said...

Dear Boris,

Great call on the head fake yesterday. Thanks as always.

Matt

jsolo said...

Dear Boris. I 2nd Matts comment.Just exited tradefrom yesterday 1 hour ago, + 60 points on spy puts. Thanks for everything and great weekend to you and Julie. ..jsolos

boris said...

Dear Matt,
I played with Michael Jordan and know first hand how easy it is fool me(:-
I still have not figured over 70% of his fakes(:-

GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Jsolos
HI!
HI!

NAZDAROVIE!
SALUDOS!
CHEERS!

Take credit Dear Jsolos, you could make money without my help...

I would love to have millions of subscribers like this.

They make money and make me famous(:-

Love you Dear Jsolos
and YES , JULIE says hello from a nice EILAT SUMMER GIG for young and restless at heart, place in south of ISRAEL near border of Jordan equivalent ACABA.

GOod Trading

Unknown said...

Hi Boris,

The BKX found support again above $61. I keep watching this. Crash or no crash will be determined by $60 holding. This afternoon should be interesting...

Blaine

boris said...

Dear Blaine,
Could be , I am watching this dam thing myself.

You know BKX top call at 121 made me famous in the world.

THis is my baby(:-

You could be exactly right

Good Trading

Unknown said...

Look out below. But the financials are outperforming. Could be a sign.

boris said...

Dear Blaine,
This is looking bad,
I will reitterate...
If this is not stopped before 2:30 we are looking at a CRASH.

Good Trading

mlytle said...

Hi all,
I just shared this with Boris, he thought you might find it interesting...

http://www.theoildrum.com/node/4190

The title is "Peak Travel". Think of all of the industries that depend on mobility...beyond the obvious, like airlines and auto companies. How about universities without dorms that depend on commuters? Restaurants? The convention and seminar circuit. If you think a moment, dozens of niche businesses (many were formerly very lucrative) are probably going to be in trouble soon... This might help you with some of your decision making...a lot to ponder...changes are in the wind, as they say...

Regards,
Mark L.

Anonymous said...

ISEE is low but can go a little lower here--has been steady around 80 today. 50 is closer to where it can bottom. 100 being avg with 150 is where the tops come in.

ISEE is small investor opening positions so its a good look at there thoughts here

Howard said...

Hi all,

Indu hit the APS 11869, so we have to see what happends next.

Howard

boris said...

Dear Mark,
I thank you very much
for finding and posting ver insightful things

Really... Great
To see you my Dear Friend

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Howard,
The market looks very weak,
It should find the strenght soon or by 3PM this thing will be over.

GOod Trading

Unknown said...

Boris,
I'm looking at worthless XLF July calls around 2:30 PM. Finger on the trigger if we hold the lows...

Anonymous said...

Also on the TRIN watch --it can move farther as well. We are nearing the higher levels and depends on how the day goes from here as that closing # is what counts.

So to continue down,(markets) some buying at the end of day is helpful for the avg. Also we can stay in the 110-130 range for a couple days also and not be out of the norm here.

DONT KNOW how this acts in a crash situation tho

boris said...

Dear Blaine,
Please do not risk anything much. At the first sign of market breaking , I would get out.

Let US REMEMBER. MDS IS ON SELL and even when it goes, if it does, ON BUY it is still dangerous configuration for couple days. REMEMBER January FEBRUARY Dear Blaine.
We both sweated that

GOod Trading

mlytle said...

Boris,
Your very welcome..I like the upgrades you've been doing to your site..very nice..

Thought I'd mention also, the Elliot Wavers have pointed out we are about to break a major trendline that goes back to 1974 on the $INDU. That's rather dramatic. Suggests a mutiyear bear market, by their reckoning. Seems also consistent with debt and Peak Oil concerns...Lots of excitement ahead it would seem...at the very least, we won't have boring lives..

Regards,
Mark L.

boris said...

Dear Mark, thanks again.
Yes, Chines Proverb...
May You live in interesting times


Good Trading

Howard said...

It seems to me that QQQQ has been a litle bit stronger than indu the last 50 min. which could be a good sign for the bulls soon.

Howard

Unknown said...

Boris,
I hear you loud and clear. I'm only looking to put 4% of my funds into worthless calls. I have 12% of funds in QID from yesterday. I can risk a little here. Please let me know when/if you get a signal to buy. I will be looking at the 15-min candles.

Thanks,
Blaine

Unknown said...

Let's see if this pop in financials is real.

Unknown said...

BKX left two long tails yesterday and today on the daily chart.

Unknown said...

Ah, forget about it. I'm done for the day. Enjoyed being here with everyone this week. Have a nice weekend.

Hopper said...

sold Qid at 41.32
6.5%
B-)

Hopper said...

still hold a bit of DUG but otherwise in cash

Anonymous said...

bought some QLD--80.45

boris said...

Dear Blaine,
Good Weekend to you too.
Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Hopper
ENJOY
GOod Tradng

boris said...

Dear lag,
GOod Luck.
Careful monitoring please
Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Boris and all---see ya

boris said...

Dear Lag,
ENJOY your WEEKEND
GOod Trading

curt504 said...

Hi Boris and friends. The last Friday we had one of these I held short over the weekend to lose 1/3 of my profits so I closed out all shorts for a very nice profit.

Cycle folks are givig 6/25 as the soonest to play the up side FWIW and as another data point.

Have a nice weekend! curt

boris said...

Dear Curt,
ENJOY.
Thanks for reporting to us
GOod Trading

D said...

The fear of short squeezes is what feeds continued declines...music to my ears right now.

Carry on!

boris said...

Dear D,
I will take all the reasons in the world, for market going down.
Just as lont as we have it figured the direction right(:-

GOod Trading