
Please correct typo in the picture "it has turned up" - should read... "it has turned down"

Sorry Missed on ASIA, looks like I need automation here(:- or I will be missing ASIA more often.
6533 6520 6499 6464 DAX 6597 6610 6631 6666
3408 3399 3385 3361 ESTX50 3451 3460 3475 3498
3408 3399 3385 3361 ESTX50 3451 3460 3475 3498
Please note the DailyUpdate is resend, Our Assistant Julie is a bit distracted these days. We shall see how many days after vacation does it take for our beauty to concentrate on work again(:- ,We Love you Julie!
Please note that there no perceptable changes in the CHECKLIst, except that the signals got a bit "older" by one day and the Pressure and PCRATIO changes have been reported here. If I do not update Protected site, please do not be angry. There is just not much to update.( but I will try to update, thank you(:- )
=========================================
07:43 ET, Note that our ANTIDOLLAR path, as outlined in the GOLDPROJECTIONS is played out almost to perfection. It covers the June 12 to July 10 dates and so far so good that even I am surprised(:-. Lot of sideways moves with nothing much going on... but a slight up slant! So far
9 comments:
Boris,
Good morning
Old john
Dear John
Good morning to you
and GOod Trading
I think that we have an interesting weak coming up.
As markets must at some point produce the wahsout , capitulation, yet some signals are pointing on the upside.
I stay short if participating at all
Good luck to you
SOrry Dear John,Readers
I meant I am staying very short term focused
Good Trading
Boris,
small lots and short term
old john
Dear Boris
any change in the system status?
Sharon
-
Dear Sharon,
Now, we will update the checklist in few minutes, but there is no perfceptable change it it at all.
Except the fact that the Days into signal are getting longer( 5 and 4 respectively)
Good Trading
thanks
considering the futures, open will we good time to act.
Sharon
Post a Comment