So You think you really know where the REAL Market is? Just in case you do not... Look Below.Dear Readers, if you are LONG(can I stop TYPOS(:- ), either following MDS or on your own, I would suggest that you protect yourself. Stops should be at least or better than break even.
Good Trading
click-> GROUPTATION Asset Group Rotation For Asset Picture. My morning starts there, yours too?
Please note, The Protected site has the updated SEEFUTURE chart. It was also sent via BULK. Can not rely delivery on BULK though. Make sure to hit the compose button, if it looks strange to you(:- That is a computer trying to talk its own language to us...
14 comments:
hi Boris,
tides/gravity/etal update - high today (could try again during the next day) and then low 6/25. agrees with your anti-dollar cits I think...
best,
Peggy
Dear Peggy,
Thanks, Always good to hear from you
GOod Trading
Just wanted to thank you Boris and Thank Ivan also for the Grouptation update.
Thanks-Tim
Dear Tim,
Welcome,
I just hope that I can keep up with this.
Because, beleive it or not this is my most favorite thing to look at.
GOod Trading
BUY srs
Good Luck Dear Lag,
Good Trading
Boris
sure is quiet
Dear Lag,
This is summar time, People go out and do not think abut stocks.
Well, some do(:-
ENjOY
Good Trading
Hello Dear Boris...
Read this snip in a Bloomberg article today...
``I'm not a dollar bull just yet,'' said Marios Maratheftis, a currency analyst at Standard Chartered Plc in London, in an interview on Bloomberg Television. ``There is another wave of dollar weakness to come in the next few months.''
Is he trying to get the lemmings to que up before they walk the plank?
I was busy golfing today...
I watched the first 40 minutes of trading and that was all I needed to know. The only real events I see this week are GS/MS earnings...
otherwise, it's the summer doldrums and my remote control for the market comes in handy.
Boris,
Used the APS-did ok on a day trade, very quiet on the board.
TAlk to you about 5 am or so chicago time.
thanx
old john
Dear Xerxes,
I cannot and do not understand all analysists.
They have opinions formed based on variety of things...
Some of them the kind you refer to as "lining up lemmings"...
Depending were they come from and what agenda they have they will express opinions of all kinds.
For all I know , he is honest in his opinion and in fact, partially corresponds with our opinion, it is only a matter of what a "few monhts " means to them. To us it means 6-9 months. To thatm it could mean 3-6. I do not know.
So, there...
Thanks Dear Xerxes.
Good Trading
Dear D,
Good for you.
Why watch the grass grow?
Good Trading
Dear John,
Good for you my dear friend.
Every daily experience helps to shape the trader
Good Trading
Post a Comment