Friday, June 06, 2008

SPX and NAZ movers




8 comments:

chronictown said...

Oil is on fire. I guess 150 is next! I cant make my self go long. I want to short it! Confused?

chronictown said...

USO just printed 111.04

boris said...

Dear Chronictown,
When you feel that emotional.
Please let it go.

Good Trading

chronictown said...

Boris, You are so right! Thanks!

boris said...

Dear CHronictown, one only needs to get burnt few times to realise that it ain't worth it.

GOod Trading

Unknown said...

How NDX & SPX close today will mean a lot for Monday. Remember, weak Friday closes always precede Monday crashes. I still have some QID in my back pocket just in case...

Anonymous said...

ISEE has a lot of people buying calls here with this big down we are having.

P/C isnt as high as you would think

Maybe they are feeding this just like shorts did yesterday

Unknown said...

Could be institutions selling calls to suckers. They know we watch ISEE.