

Look at ANTIDOLLAR GO DOWN

1350 1349 1348 1345 1341 spx 1357 1358 1361 1365
http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=8401105143599915893&postID=262465094991199717
This is the link, Please use it
10:56 ET, Market is acting very confused at this point, after hitting the between the second and third the ESMINI has now come back too much for a robust market, but who knows, perhaps slow goer might go further. W shall monitor, short term trend is still up
11:03 ET, Yesterday morning we noticed few things, SWISSY has turned from 62FIB resistance(support on quote) and EURJPY and CHFJPY were both hard pressed at the perfect 100% and 62% FIBO upside projections. That made us suspect that at least this phase of ANTIDOLLAR was finishing and Dollar was getting the foothold. Certainly anybody selling EURJPY above our resistances ( see graphs two posts down) has made a good move as well. This rekindles my earlier forecast that somewhere here, within next 7 days or one month after the accelerator booster must grab Dollar and push it higher.
12:16 ET, Short term trend now is very positive, could start something here, with close stops 12:36 ET, strong , important resistance 1981 for NAZ, if taken out going to 1989 or so, STrong intermittent resistance 1985, actually 1984.75
12:42 ET, got as close as 1984.25 and rejected so far. WHAT A TAIL ON 15 MIN CHART!
13:17 ET, so what was the high sof far 1988.75 is this close to 1989 stated above or what?
13:19 ET, while we spoke could you please see th JPY at 107.40 close to the 4th intra and daily first AP. and 62% retrace of the latest decline started last year and ended March 2008? This is important and it could squeeze the market and everything else, as CARRY-TRADE could start unwind. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT DEVELOPMENT HERE, Please pay attention to these walls in JPY and NQ I gave you here.
13:34 ET, Notice so far, it was the AP that stopped the market at 1989 on NQ, FIBOS did it temporarily only, will this AP-wall be fatal , at least , today? let us not forget that ES 4th HIAPoint did its job very well as well at 1367
=========================================
IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE THIS IN THE EMAIL,wait 15 minutes, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. STRICTLY FOR SUBSCRIBERS ONLY." SEEFUTURESTRICTLYPRIVATE.jpg "
My BULK emailer tells me that everybody should have received the above document by now. If you did not, please alert me.
http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=8401105143599915893&postID=262465094991199717
This is the link, Please use it
10:56 ET, Market is acting very confused at this point, after hitting the between the second and third the ESMINI has now come back too much for a robust market, but who knows, perhaps slow goer might go further. W shall monitor, short term trend is still up
11:03 ET, Yesterday morning we noticed few things, SWISSY has turned from 62FIB resistance(support on quote) and EURJPY and CHFJPY were both hard pressed at the perfect 100% and 62% FIBO upside projections. That made us suspect that at least this phase of ANTIDOLLAR was finishing and Dollar was getting the foothold. Certainly anybody selling EURJPY above our resistances ( see graphs two posts down) has made a good move as well. This rekindles my earlier forecast that somewhere here, within next 7 days or one month after the accelerator booster must grab Dollar and push it higher.
12:16 ET, Short term trend now is very positive, could start something here, with close stops 12:36 ET, strong , important resistance 1981 for NAZ, if taken out going to 1989 or so, STrong intermittent resistance 1985, actually 1984.75
12:42 ET, got as close as 1984.25 and rejected so far. WHAT A TAIL ON 15 MIN CHART!
13:17 ET, so what was the high sof far 1988.75 is this close to 1989 stated above or what?
13:19 ET, while we spoke could you please see th JPY at 107.40 close to the 4th intra and daily first AP. and 62% retrace of the latest decline started last year and ended March 2008? This is important and it could squeeze the market and everything else, as CARRY-TRADE could start unwind. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT DEVELOPMENT HERE, Please pay attention to these walls in JPY and NQ I gave you here.
13:34 ET, Notice so far, it was the AP that stopped the market at 1989 on NQ, FIBOS did it temporarily only, will this AP-wall be fatal , at least , today? let us not forget that ES 4th HIAPoint did its job very well as well at 1367
=========================================
IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE THIS IN THE EMAIL,wait 15 minutes, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. STRICTLY FOR SUBSCRIBERS ONLY." SEEFUTURESTRICTLYPRIVATE.jpg "
My BULK emailer tells me that everybody should have received the above document by now. If you did not, please alert me.
45 comments:
Boris,
Good morning
old john
Dear John,
Good Morning and
Good Trading
Last message- thought I was Boris
old john
Dear John
You are BORIS(:- and JOHN.
ALl the best is in you my Dear Friend
Good Trading
Boris--your opinion on gold please. It is short term oversold.
Dear Czman, IF gold broke the low of last week 866 on cash. I am afraid we will see the 800-840 in short order.
Remember GOLD is mostly ANTIDOLLAR and DOLLAR has them running now. If doller make a new recovery high, I believe a bit above 74 it could fly for a while.
Good Trading
you can sure tell this is the week before options experation with all this whip saw in the markets. You don't know whether to go short or go long so I set on my hands. One question Boris when you refresh the link during the day does your tgts change. thanks, waldo.
Dear Waldo,
Greetings.
After 10:00 AM update the information on the Protected link does not change.
Yes, the markets are extremely confusing, but I think somebody sticking to scaled approach should not get hurt and may even win even during thESE DARK days.
GOod Trading
Hello Dear Boris....
Well the barbaric relic dropped to 864. So, according to your assessment, we'll be visiting the low 800's muy pronto. Now, is that the bottom for this move or should we expect a further move south??? Or do you need to reassess when the move to 800 is done?
Not putting on any longs here---something still stinks
Dear Xerxes, let me work on timing and perhaps we will need to revisit it all. But sometime today I should get back to you about timing of all of this ( preliminary low 18 +-2 days June?)
Good Trading
getting worse here
.........NYSE........NAZ
New Highs 23 ----- 14
New Lows 132 -------136
Dear Lag,
I wish I hung in longer, but I did get close to 25 NAZ points of this morning rally...
I agree, I do not like the entire thing, but as long as the BEASTS agree are in close agreement about longs, I must oblige.
Good Trading
25 pts in this today is great
trin is very low @ 57 now--lots of buying and going nowhere
Dear Lag,
It is great,
I just pay attention to APS across the JPY, ES, NQ and few others and then I constantly do the FIB projections and extensions, to come up with confluence of the resistance points, for example the 1984.75 was not on APs, it needed to be found on the FIBO.
Trading is not easy. It takes a good mathematical(simple) and geometric (simple) skills. And the guide from MDS ( which told me today first time in a while, do not be afraid of longs).
GOod Trading
watching % rates soar here as well and 74 On $
Strange how FIBS are found all over in nature as well
seems like somewhere I read even the sunflower seeds are fib # in the rows if I remember right(many YRS ago)
check this out
http://library.thinkquest.org/27890/applications5.html
Dear Lag,
Somebody that can not quickly figure FIBOs will have difficulty int the markets.
That is why all my manuals/guies about APs talk about Confluence with FIBOS, unfortunately there are so many FIBOS that one can get lost, but where there is a confluence or even FIBOs sandwiched by APS on has a good chance.
All of these are part of tutorial discussions and need to be copied and remember/reread by novice traders. Sorry you can not do without APs, but you also can not do without FIBOS
GOod Trading
wont post
but google up sunflowers and FIBS
has many interesting #,s
received it Boris but the chart is blocked. Am I doing something wrong. Thanks, waldo
Dear Waldo,
How the chart blocked,
You mean you cannot read the chart?
Do you see anything?
Email me what you got please
at bchikvash@aol.com
Good Tradinag
Dear Boris,
Re: Gold EW count and Fibonacci-
From 5/22 high in Aug gold(940.1)
to June 5th low of 867.7 we travelled 5 waves down(at least by my count). Distanced travelled down was 72.4. That low arrived 49 days from April high.
A .618 retracement from that low gave 912.20 as target.Yesterday's high was 912.5. If that was a wave (2) then 1.618 X leg (1) would give a target of 795.4.
A .618 retracement up from today's low (if it holds) would give 895.0 on any bounce, or if a 50% retracement target is 889.6
Next 49-52 day cycle gives June 20th or Monday June 23 rd. as potential turning point.
Good trading
Dear Boris,
I do not know who wrote the last thing(:-
Your numbers agree with mine, and I actully would like to shift my 18+-2 days to 19+-2 days for the bottom.
GOod Trading Dear Boris(:-
sent it back to Boris. waldo
It has a big white square over the chart. waldo
Dear Boris,
Sorry about the anonymous sign in
on the Gold fibo comments.
i also have a panic/volatility cycle starting next week and leading into week of June 23rd for both Gold and Aussie $.
Good trading Klaatu.
I also have big white square on my chart.
The big, white block is blocking the view of too much into future. Dear Waldo and Subscribers.
All you need to do is follow the two curves YELLOW and BLUE and see if the GOLD CURVE follows one or the other.
Good Trading
Dear Klaatu,
I should have guessed from the most intelligent discussion of the GOLD future path.
Sorry to have dropped the BALL.
You can impersonate me any time you want Dear Klaatu(:- peple will think I am as good at ELLIOTT and FIBO as you are(:- that could be good for my profession.
Thanks Dear Klaatu, always giving us the highest intelligence and HUMOR...
Yes Dear Klaatu, we seem to come to close enough conclusions, even though our methods are different and additional ( it seems to me).
When it comes to dates and prices I prefer GANN over ELLIOTT, but if they "CONFLUENCE" watch out!!!
Thanks again the VIrtuoso Klaatu
GOod Trading
Boris, what is puzzling me is the dates at the bottom. do you mean 08 instead of 07. waldo
Dear Waldo,
Text indicates that you need to imagine the 2007 to be 2008 and 2008 to be 2009
Yes, it should be , but I am a bad EXCEL charter.
Besides it is a forecast(:-
GOod Trading Dear Waldo
Hi Boris,
We have similar extremes in intermarket relationships now as we did in 1987: Rising commodity prices, rising interest rates, falling dollar, "sea of liquidity." Many people think it was the rising interest rates that ultimately crashed the market. Something to look out for in the near future....
I also read a paper written by Robert J. Shiller for the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) in Nov. 1987 following the crash. He sent out surverys to 1,000 institutional and individual investors on October 19, 1987 and here were his findings:
1) No news story or rumor appearing on the 19th or the weekend prior influenced investor behavior.
2) Investors rated news from the prior week only slightly responsible for buy/sell decisions.
3) There was a great deal of investor talk and anxiety around October 19, much more than the volume of trade suggests.
4) Many investors thought they could predict the market.
5) Both buyers and sellers thought the market was overvalued before the crash.
6) Most investors interpreted the crash as due to the psychology of other investors.
7) Many investors were influenced by technical analysis.
8) Portfolio insurance only played a small influence in setting stop-loss orders.
This could very well be the same today. I don't think we will crash here, but you never know. I just hope MDS puts us on the right side of it!
wow this grass is so green...
zzzzz
someone wake me up when something happens!
Dear D,
I could only stay alert this morning when I was able to wrestle about 25 NQ points out of the market. Then we called the top at 1989 and every since then grass has been getting lower and greener
Good Trading
Dera Boris,
Don't know if this was mentioned before...but the gold etf GLD, now has options available..
Somewhere in my reading I ran across a book about a math genius from India. I think he was called "The man who knew infinity"
I like to think of you as "the man who knew the future." As always thanks for sharing those incredible charts and ideas.
Good trading...Klaatu
Dear Klaatu,
Any time,
I get enriched from all of you , just as much.
Glad to be some use in this really, really complicated world.
Thank you my Dear Friend.
Help us anytime you can. I like when all lights of this community are lit up...
Then we are the greatest.
GOod night and Good Trading
Hi Boris,
I can't see any image for gold future. I see only three images: daily AP, intraday AP and MDS.
What I am doing wrong?
Thanks, Ivan
Dear Ivan,
This is in you email.
It is not on the site.
ONly in your email.
GOod Trading
IMPORTANT
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aREApKiIb.pY&refer=home
A lot of put volume today. ISEE = 74. Should give us some upside soon...
They just threw the USDJPY over 107.50
Hi Boris,
please your opinion, is this start of new up swing in EURJPY?
Thanks, Ivan
Dear Ivan,
If those levels indicated on the picture, are broken, It could be, but In my estiamtion that break should come later.
If it happens now, that would just mean that YEN is that much weaker or kept week to keep the STOCK market from collapsing
In any case, I am not 100% on this, but my expecation was/is the break will come later.
Good Trading
Dear Ivan,
As you can see the YEN is back within the FIB 62% level of 107.44 or so
GOod Trading
Post a Comment