Just a few days ago, OPEC President Chakib Khelil told a French television station the awful truth that U.S. consumers don't want to hear. "I foresee prices probably between $150 and $170 this summer," Khelil said.
He must have read our predictions just few weeks ago and repeated last week that initial target is 152-4 and later target could be 172-4
Dear Reader, think about this we have few people from ARAB countries subscribing to our services. We frankly do not know if they are From OPEC and/or for OPEC?!
11 comments:
Good morning Boris, scarey stuff in the world today and more unsettling than I have seen in many years, but along with saber rattling what I also see going on is morgan stanley and goldman sacks has been updating price tgts on oil and they also know when oil rises mkt falls. I think those two has had the overall mkt short while upping price targets on oil, when they start changing there minds about oil and start downgrading prices on oil you will also know they have switched there positions, short oil and long stock market, just more manipulation by the biggies, they also will have to make mkt go up to give republicans a slim chance to get back in white house but my opinion it will be a very cold day in hell before that will happen again. The memory of the american people is getting longer and they will not forget what the republican party has done to them. Sorry for being long winded but had to get my two cents in there. Thanks for listening, Waldo.
I also think they follow your blog because you have been right on for so long, should have bought puts 6 months out from october highs and just held but hindsight is 20/20. waldo
Dear all
I have a feeling that the market will wait after independent day, crash is not so good for the american moral.
I'll take the above back in case we'll see unemployment above 6% this Thursday.
sharon
dear waldo
you called them right.
Sharon
Dear Waldo,
Thanks for your insightful updates
Very good trading to you.
Dear Sharon, Same to you as well.
Let us hope that Things are better than they look.
Just a human need to be reassured.
Good Trading
Boris, Your previous post is disingenuous and insulting to us. Just few months back, you were telling us Americans, why we should attack Iran and remove Ahmedinijad, because he was such a terror. It is all posted on this blog. When I protested in the comment section, you wrote another long blog post saying how wrong I was.
Now,you are saying that if we followed your idea and the suggestion of the Israeli government to attack Iran, we were stupid. Maybe, you should apologize for your original stupid idea, and thank Americans for their intelligence in not following crap like that.
Dear Greenie,
I would still remove IRAN in a heart bit of the face of the earth.
I just never believed in the games.
YOu seem to have uncanny ability not being able to differentiate between genuine feelings and stories you concoct.
My dear Friend , what I said can be read and reread again.
I would hit my enemy to the end.
But no games.
BUSHES play games and Israelis are dsigustingly doing the same.
So... it looks to me.
I could be wrong on that in few months.
And you knwo what. If it is for real...
I will be in the front hitting my/our enemy.
I just think that AHMEDIN JIHAD is too smart to really go into this withough knowing that it is all
SPECTACLE.
We shall find out soon.
After all this world is a stage and some games may look al too real.
I never change. You do not either...
You want to twist things. My patriotism has no limits, the only once are deception by my own leaders be them AMERICAN or ISRAEi
Good Trading
Ezekiel 37-38
Dear D,
Thanks
Good Trading
Dear Boris,
I have always believed that the United States(Bush) invaded Iraq for one reason.
Now before I go further, of course oil is the fundamental reason the US has interest in the Middle East. Churchill said "control the oil, control the world. "
And for the last 100 years, Britain and the USA have controlled the worlds oil. This is a fact.
The USA has bases along all international shipping lanes to control the flow of oil(not protect- control)
So,,,back to Iraq,,,USA invaded Iraq because an invasion of Iran could never have been launched from Saudi Arabia. If aircraft were launched from Saudi Arabia, the Saudi government would have been overthrown and there would have been a civil war in Saudi Arabia.
The Saudi's know this, and the US knows this,,,,so they needed another base.
Remember,,,as soon as Saddam was defeated,,,the first thing the USA did was begin to build one of the largest air bases the Air Force has. Concrete was being poured 24 hours a day, for 7 days a week.
Camp Anaconda( Balad Air Base) is a permanent base,,,and has the main purpose of protecting the Middle East Oil Fields.
Now,,,Iran is a problem,,because Iran wants to control all Middle Eastern Oil also. And Iran also wants to use oil as a weapon. This is nothing new. For this is what the overthrow of the Shaw of Iran was all about,,,,and no matter who wins the election in the USA,,,oil will always be most important.
Remember,,,Jimmy Carter gave us the Carter Doctrine,,,which states that the USA will use force to maintain the free flow of oil.
So,,,even if Barrack wins,,,we will never leave camp Anaconda(Balad air Base),,,nor will we ever leave Iraq.
As for as Israel goes,,,I have no doubt that the Conservatives(Neo-Cons) want to act before Bush leaves office.
And let's not forget,,,no matter what anyone says,,,if Israel acts,,,and Iran retaliates,,,the USA will come in to support Israel.
Unfortunately,,,Iran may launch a horrendous counter attack,,,and many many lives would be lost on both sides.
The President of Iran is a Mad Man,,,he is re-living his youth,,,when he stormed the CIA Building,,,,
It is a very Sad and Dangerous situation IMO.
Whew,,,I could go on and on,,,but I have to run,,,have to visit my mother for Sunday Dinner.
God Bless,,,and I hope and pray we can avoid a war,,,especially for you and your family.
But,,,I agree my friend,,Ahamdinejad is a Mad Man,,,and needs to be dealt with.
He is also a looser,,,who never worked a day in his life. Scum of the Earth,,,a leach using politics to create hate.
Dear Tim,
This all makes everything so clean and clear.
I am not sure, I completely agree with that hypothesis.
Even if AHEMIDIN JIHAD is a mad man. YATULLAHS controlling him must are not all collectively suicidal.
Iranians are a good "political" chess players.
So, all of this leads me that there is more to this, than DIRECT confrontation. Coming.
ISRAEL never advertised OZIRAK. What the hell are having these DEGENERALS(:- )( like Mophaz) muothing the warmongering every time OIL seems to go down.
Again, I can always be wrong, and it will show up in, when the wormongering will no more support OIL rising up I will agree that this is not a game.
GOod Trading
Post a Comment