OUR ANTIDOLLAR THESES has proven correct All along, Where we projected the ANTIDOLLAR RALLY from the early June. Hallelujah, even as gold faked death yesterday.
Do not be scared of shorts in the market, even if there is temporary recovery. You also may get a chance to temporarily terminate shorts in SPX with no loss or so, today or in few days. It is a confusing state, but I would not be afraid of this market any more and will lean to give the short more of the benefit of doubt, even if immediate results are otherwise.
Dear Subscriber, please be ready and connected on the link, and hit refresh( CTRL F5 simultaneously) just to make sure you are doing things alright! As soon as the IntraDay APs come along you will see them changed. I maybe a bit late with email today, My assistant found "better thing to do today" - party with friends ( a long time planned event(:- )
YOU ARE GIVEN CHANCE TO GET OUT WITH NO/MINIMUM LOSS NOW, IF YOU SO DESIRE
14 comments:
Good morning all, unemployment jumped to a high of 5.5% highest in 20 years. They say also job loses was 45,000. My opinion again fudged numbers more like 245,000. Still holding short, this mkt is being held up on a house of cards. Crash time. My opinion don't cover shorts to quickly. Waldo
Dear Waldo,
Good Morning to you too(:-
Good Trading
Boris, when you say link to be refreshed, are you talking about your blog. Don't understand. I guess just to old and feeble. Waldo
Yes, where you are.
That is the place.
Everybody knows how to get there by now, right?
Good Trading
Waldo,
My amateur opinion is in total agreement with you. Too many confluences, Bradley turn date, etc.
old john
Dear Boris and all
I am right now in Vegas, can't sleep.jump into this forum to see everything is going as ususal :-)
Have a good day everyone
Sharon
sorry Boris, no I don't know how to get there. I guess I am blind in one eye and can't see out of the other one. waldo
John, I watched a video about mkt patterns last night and of course not all patterns play out but one pattern is calling for 1165 on the spx by mid july in time and cycles. Would like to have Boris comment on this if he would. Waldo
Yes, Boris, your anti-dollar is an incredible hit. What did you say, was it, will last 20 days?
Also I didn´t understand: dollar would not suffer much from it....What does it mean: oil, gold up, but currencies like euro, yen not much? I don´t follow yen, but euro is up.
Ok, am bit confused, perhaps you can clarify again a bit.
Ah, and your oil-idea, possibly next annual AP?, was it beginning, or end of July?
Dear Pit,
I was thinking Dollar may not get hurt much, but jury could be out on that. Especially versus YEN and GBP dollar should stand somehow. Other more HARD core EURO/CHF/GOLD/OIL may do better, perhaps fot the same FREAKIN REASON That YEN may not be as strong and LOVE THEM CARRY-TRADE
GOod Trading
Dear Pit it was END OF JULY.
Good Trading
Dear Sharon,
Sorry, so busy this morning.
How are you .
We did miss you, nobody bothers us about SHEKEL and other important things since you hit LAS VEEEEEEEEEEEEEGAS
GOod Trading
Hi Boris and all,
I just wanted to mention an interesting set of Fibonacci relationships that goes way out into the future... I think you might find it interesting....The younger ones here will probably get more out of it...and remember it's really only informed speculation, but intriguing nonetheless...
Regards,
Mark L.
Post a Comment