Dear Asian, Friends. It was hard to get up early today. If you enjoy the Asian Stock Market Attraction Points and rest of what we do. Please subscribe and help me get a help, so that I can manage. Thank you and Sorry missing Asian Numbers today. If/when you subscribe to clickme->TAILORED SERVICE YOU WOULD GET MUCH MORE Attraction Points For your Money see the sample below(old, do not use it).

6762 6750 6730 6698 DAXI 6822 6834 6854 6887
3567 3559 3546 3525 STOX 3606 3614 3627 3648
Please note the DailyUpdate and MDS are fresh on the Protected Link
======================================
NOTE, IF YOU FORGET THE LINK LOCATION, YOU CAN FIND IT ON THIS SCREEN IN THE SECTION OF LINK S TO OTHER BLOGS. JUST LOOK FOR "PROTECTED LINK"
09:07 ET, I think this market has a chance of moving lower into 11-12 ET,
09:29 ET, It is clearly visible that the ROBBER BARRON'S of the JPY pit have pushed the JPY up 44c above the 62%FIb retrace, 107.44 only to KILL the weak/public shorts, but then it met with the 5th HIAP around 107.68 and was stopped few cents above
13 comments:
Came across this quote in my readings today ,thought you would like it.
The current era is also marked by an absence of fear for authority, as well as a lack of integrity and sense of responsibility; in a word, this is despotism.
Regards,
Dear Damien,
So thrue,
There are no autohorities.
They have shed all all the dignity they had left in them, for the bribery and dishonesty. Nor respect for an ordinary man/woman's work and no respect for the family unit, without which we all drifters.
What kind of a family value can you have in the society , which says, "I will take care of your elderly" and then goes and spends it like drunk never to be seen by the "family heads" who have, belive it or not, contributed they entire life for their own well (not)being?
I could just go on and on on this. But I will save whatever energy I have to helping us in these really difficult times in a very choppe market.
Thanks Dear Damien.
Always godd to share with and other distingquished memebers of this site the "real" issues of the day.
Unfortunately, we still have to put the bread on the table(:- , cause for every bread we put there SOPITALISTS take two away from us.
GOod Trading
Gentlemen,
On this topic you must review the video link here.
http://www.youtube.com/
watch?v=VEayX8qti1s
It is of a man in Hartford that was hit by a car and left for died as his fellow man passes by, stands around and watches him bleed to death.....
What have we become???
:o(
Boris, thank you for your glorious work.
Jason
That is a shocking video. I cant believe no one went to his aid. Unbelievable!
Yes damien,
it is unbelievable but you have to figure that it would have happened soon or later. People spend 10 times as much time watching TV or on the computer than physically talking or working with others. Sometime I think that the multinational companies and governments like to see us treat each other like this.
Jason
Dear Jason,Damien,
Sorry, This is crazy.
I hoped it is not that bad.
But I guess I am missing on new
"advanced" attituteds in life.
GOod Trading
hi boris, i have not received the daily A point update.
gorli
Dear Gorli,
It is up on the link.
I am having problems with email.
My local EMAIL server is acting up and I am asking Israleli TELCO to look into it.
Please go to the link.
While I try, I will attempt to send manually if all fails.
GOod Trading
Gorli,
It looks like it is on the Blog Boris setup.
Boris,
You are so lucky to miss out on the "advanced" attitudes. I just wish an old dog like me will have the chance to make a difference one day...
J
Dear J,
How many times should I remind us that None of us here are OLD, we are all Mature People(:-
Love you man.
Good Trading
Boris,
I am not technically old but boy time feels like it is takings its toll.
It looks like the USD is going to be loosing some ground here over the short term..yes?
Jason
Dear Jason,
62FIB on JPY is acting as powerful repellent.
Good Trading
Dear Jason,
But I hope USD makes advance at least into next week and then rest for a while.
GOod Trading
Post a Comment