
Dear Readers, I can not emphasize enough the importance of the world financial system for the world economy. Simply, the animal spirits do not, almost, exist without new, cheap money and do not anybody deceive you that SOPITALISM is anything but about new money. Now, fellow Americans, let's swallow our pride and admit that since early 2000 it was Japanese YEN/JPY that fueled the world speculation and economy. That is why I pay so much attention to it. The size of the carry-trade is of no interest to me. It is on the margin that the YEN can affect anything and YEN has been more than "marginally" used. You want the markets to stabilize? forget Bernanke and forget Pool and forget, certainly, Paulsen, Just beg Mr. TOSHIHIRO FUKUI to be kind to our markets and let the YEN flow, if you know what I mean. Yesterday the markets were held hostage to YEN and closed unchanged as did the YEN?! TOday I expect MR YEN to help us go higher.
10 comments:
Boris,
Once again, I learned a little something. Thanks
Old John
Dear John, that is what we are here for.
Good Trading
Dear Boris,
You expect today, that mr yen will help the us markets go higher. Is it your gut-feeling or are there other indications? USD/JPY trading in 114,40-es range. I hope you are right (as always)this time as well.
Good trading&best rgrds
Istvan
Hi Boris,
Take a LOOK at $IRX (3mo TB) since 1999.
The last Plunge in 2000 led to some rather Unfortunate Events.
LONG WAY DOWN.
Jim
P&F Price Objective for $IRX: 1.7%
Three Month Treasury Bill Discount Rate
Jim
Bounce off:
13054
2501
Ends at/by 08:45 PDT
Jim
Good morning Boris, the last time the fed started cutting interest rates, the mkts. started into a 2 year bear mkt. Cutting interest rates in my humble opinion will not be very good for stocks.
Resistance at 13168
Jim
At Resistance CLUSTER:
13168
2526
1454.5
Jim
Thanks Jim for pointing at the IRX.
Here's an article that discusses it.
http://usmarket.seekingalpha.com/article/44903
I wonder how much time we have...?
Post a Comment