Chart please :)I believe EUR/JPY is on 50% FIB on the weekly chart from the ~21-JAN-2005What disturbs me, is that the line connecting ~21-JAN-2005 and 26-MAY-2006 is broken.From other side I strongly believe that BOJ will *cut* rate or will do something stupid to f*** the Yen and help the USD.
Dear MMMM.nuGood Observations definitely.Welcome to our site.When I have little more powers We shell discuss these kind of ideas.Good Trading
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Chart please :)
I believe EUR/JPY is on 50% FIB on the weekly chart from the ~21-JAN-2005
What disturbs me, is that the line connecting ~21-JAN-2005 and 26-MAY-2006 is broken.
From other side I strongly believe that BOJ will *cut* rate or will do something stupid to f*** the Yen and help the USD.
Dear MMMM.nu
Good Observations definitely.
Welcome to our site.
When I have little more powers We shell discuss these kind of ideas.
Good Trading
Post a Comment