
Dear Readers, Enjoyed, I hope, while the JPY/YEN was on the leash(we foresaw it 3 days ago). I am afraid, it comes off leash again and it will not be pretty, 114 is possible again and GOLD/GBP/STOCKS will not like it. The pressure gages feel approach of the weakness in the stocks by registering higher sell pressure for SPX and the summation graph is closer to pierce the price line. Repeat, I do not think the world is coming to an end and better than 65% Chances, that lows of the last week will not be seen. Nevertheless we had too good for last few days it is about to get rough. It may take couple days or it may strike today( very likely). So, be on the lookout for limits/announcements from us. Good Trading
6 comments:
Boris,
Thanks.
Old John
Dear John,
Good To hear from you and you are welcome
Good Trading
Hi Boris,
Short at: (WAVE 4)
13283
2563.5
WAVE 5 DOWN ends Sept 3
Jim
SPX,I have another time slot Sept 3/4.
PB
Hi Boris,
Check out the CHARTS for $IRX and the $NIKK, now in a BEAR Market. Rather a close fit.
$IRX High today 37, Last 35.6, -0.05
Jim
jim -
I do not see a wave 4, more like a
wave 2 . . .
DIA:
wave 1:
impulse 140.46 down to 131:ish
wave 2:
flat 131 - 131 (ABC, round trip)
looks finished, but perhaps not.
Regards,
Post a Comment