N r2k 741.60 - 758.00
O GLD 65.66 - 66.92
N QQQQ 45.16 - 46.16
O ECA 64.54 - 65.66
O SPX 1442.00 - 1463.32
O TSX 14114.38 - 13906.11
Washout is today my dear friends. It can not get any worse and indices are recovering from small down moves. That should be it.
Jim Taylor, JD said...
Hi Boris, HI JD
BIG BOUNCE TODAY AT 12768
113 Sq
Jim
8/16/2007 6:14 AM\
Dear Investors DHI and LEN are still Alive The stops Held DHI by 1c Only!
9 comments:
Boris,
Stops "held": does that mean that you are out of LEN or are holding them? scarred, stan
Boris
As usual excellent analysis, agree bounce is coming, like always, but I think of Livermore saying "it was never my thinking never made real money it was my sitting. Just a thought. Good trading to you my friend.
Harleydog
Stop was not hit Dear Stan, that means we are still in.
You must put the stop in.
I am out, cause I told everybody the day I was out. I am a trader mostly , so I am out with profits.
Just put the stop in and relax. If it is hit you will be out with a little loss that is all. Rest of the stocks are all high YIELDERS and should not touch them.
Good Trading
Dear Harleydog, that is a message for SYNEASTHESIA, cause, I gave him the same message the other day.
He must seat on good YIELDING sotcks and wait it out and buy more as he has the puchasing power.
Good Trading
agree Boris
keep an eye on energy trusts, ERF/PWE/PGH/AAV
great yields and good fundamentals for industry.
Thanks for the ongoing guidance Boris.
Hey Harelydog, thank you for calling attention to energy trusts. Appreciate being part of this family of diverse voices. stan
p.s. is this the time to be going long on etf's like spy or udpix?
yes stan.... very lucky to have GOOD souls like Boris keeping cycle going.
You must give to get.
if asking me stan about ETF, ticker DIG and OIH are two I am watching very close for entry. Boris opinion would be advised also !
Dear Stan,Harleydog.
I appriciate your input and energy stocks should soon find a place in our portfolios, just waiting for some wind to flow over.
Good Trading
What are your thoughts now Boris with the lows of the day being taken out?
Post a Comment