Dear Investors, beginners etc. Nothing doing today for us/you. Stay in liquid Treasury money market funds and wait for your time. Unless you are the lucky one who purchased,upon our July advise, short term US Treasuries at 5.25, 5.35 Yield. Looks Pretty good Now! Time for a joke, true history... One of the greatest invstors/traders ever Jesse Livermore said "
The big money is made by sitting tight"... So, Please let's...
3 comments:
Hello Boris,
As I have mentioned to you: Thank you so very much for taking the time to address “beginners” like myself!! I appreciate your extending a caring hand to individuals who, rather than being “traders,” are more at heart investors. Rather than Istvan who can address you as a physicist talking to physicist, I appreciate your also addressing those of us who speak in plain English.
Your family is a large one, and I for one am glad to be one of its’ members.
Greetings, Stan
Boris,
I will second what Syneasthesia had to say. John
Dear Stan, great to see you on this site. I will indeed, incorporate the beginners/investors in every day posts.
Welcome!
Good Trading
Same With John, Guys you make my day, I hope to make yours (: :)
Good Trading
Post a Comment