O r2k 741.60 - 758.00
O GLD 65.66 - 66.92
N QQQQ 47.45 - 48.17
O ECA 64.54 - 65.66
N SPX 1460.00 - 1478.10
O TSX 14114.38 - 13906.11
Very IMportant High In SPX was hit 1472.70 or thereabouts.
Must sell/takeprofits against that.
Jim Taylor, JD said...
Hi Boris,Short at: (WAVE 4)132832563.5WAVE 5 DOWN ends Sept 3Jim
8/23/2007 6:53 AM
PB said...
SPX,I have another time slot Sept 3/4.PB
8/23/2007 6:58 AM
If short SPX, keep stops above todays high. No ifs and buts, can not afford any losses. Not on this site. Not on my watch.
Jim Taylor, JD said...
Hi Boris, Hi JD
Check out the CHARTS for $IRX and the $NIKK, now in a BEAR Market. Rather a close fit.
$IRX High today 37, Last 35.6, -0.05
Jim
8/23/2007 7:43 AM
10:52 ET, all stops will be placed at break even or profit. If somebody want to risk some, only coffee money stop loss, nothing else will be accepted here.
25 comments:
I have 2 price targets for this retrace,SPX 1475,1493.
PB
Boris
I lightened up on my short position 1/2 and sold TWM on the spike
Ill keep the rest of my shorts now
LAG
Dear PB, thanks for the targets, I guess last time we had only one target 1493, now it seems like you think that we may not reach there.
Correct?
Good Trading
Good For you Der Lagscrew,
GOod To hear you are doing well
Good trading
Boris
1493 is still my preferred target.
PB
Dear PB, thanks for your targets. I am thinking that this your altimate retracment. You, i believe do not deny possibility of strong downdraft here, but no new lows. I hope I understand correctly your stand.
GOod Trading
Yes, confusing post...
If we fill todays gap and Tuesdays, that would put us at what, around 1447.
Boris
EXACTLY,fri/mon time slot is a minor,sep 17 is one to watch.
PB
Dear PB, thanks,
I can not think of exact levels, at this time and frankly I do not care, but my dates look more like 31 AUG and OCT 1, which are about one month apart.
We shell see.
Thanks again.
Good Trading
I just ask tony caldaro when his time frame was on retesting the lows and his comment was the first 2 weeks in september looks about right. By the way I didn't tell you all that tony is ranked no.1 ewt blog in the world. Hope this info helps every one that is short. With info like tony's and Boris's gauges how can you go wrong.
Ill add another date 8/26 the Bradley date
LOL!!
We are covered now
Dear Waldo,
Thanks a lot, my take on all of this is very simple. It is nice to guess and sometimes be right, but I only trust market internals to tell me what is going to happen and why. So, while I love and respect all sorts of technical analisys, I do not spend time on them and do not think they are worth the time people spend on them. I just look at the currencies and gold and the stock market internals and there we go. If they confirm the forecast, great. It gives bragging wrights, I guess. Let us remember that PRECTER was the GUREU forever until he miscounted waves and went to 2000 DOW instead of 14000. That is all silly a bit, but it works sometimes. For me their worth is not high as an actually trading tool.
GOod Trading
I agree to that Boris, I like your pressure gauges more than anything else I have seen, I just look at other things to see if they match your gauges and JT's tgts.
Dear Waldo,
That is only natural, confirmations from EW people are often nice, as there is a huge following there. So, I can not see why and how one would not keep the listening Ear to the best of EW people.
I just say, I find a little need to do so myself. Remember I was where most of other people are and feld miserable and unsuccesful as trader. Until I said, enought makeing money as engineer. Now I am goind to use and provide people something only the riches research houses can.
And that is where we/I are today.
Good Trading
And a million thanks to you for doing this free of charge. You are indeed a rare breed.
Dear Waldo,
No problem,
Please understand and it is clear, I can not and will not control what other people do.
Thousands of people do wave counting and some are great and some are not so great and that changes all the time.
I wanted to give people something stable, with a much more reliable "gut feeling" of the market, that professionals/institutions managing billions have. Cause, they get something like my research from somebody/internally for handsome fees.
Well, I do not want people to pay for that. I want people to stick to big guys and be happy.
While I love all technical work. I must make sure that people undrstand why they (should) come here.
There is something here that nobody else gives, best I know.
That should not and will not prevent from any of the guests discussing other technologies and sites. But because many people come to this site, I want to remind them from time to time, why are they here.
Appreciate your readership( all readers) and please keep doing your comments coming.
Expect me to sometimes remind where we are versus others.
Good Trading
Boris,
Doing well with your help, thanks again.
Old John
Dear John, Thanks and enjoy.
Good Trading
Did everyone hear that the bank of japan held interest rates at .50% today.
Dear Waldo,
Thanks, was it a scheduled day for them to consider Interst rates?
Good Trading
Boris, As for me, not only does your “gut feeling” approach to the internals of the market help me understand and navigate the high seas of investing and trading, they also serve to help me look at life itself in new and startling ways!! You are a great teacher and guide in more ways then one. As always, Stan
Yes Boris today was the day.
Dear Waldo,
Thanks, that explains why YEN was so high last night and crashed thereafter.
I just knew somehow, without bothering with news that this would happen.
That is what I call the sense of the markets.
I just refuse to look at news, unless it falls in my hands unexpectedly I do not look for it.
Thanks anyway. Good Trading
Dear Stan,
Appreciate your appreciateion of the value of the infor provided here. I would liken the service we provde to ULTRASOUND picture service versus the DOCTOR SAID service. The point is, if you want to know if your like to know the sex of unborn child you do not as chiropractor, you take a ULTRASOUND. Example may not be the best this is the realm we are dealing with. Anything really important, for the market, is only revealed by looking "INTO IT".
Most of the techniques used by regular folks is of that variety though. That is why they always lose to pros and lack "sleep/confidence/money". Now, I lack the sleep, but for a different reason. I like to serve people best and that takes lot of my time.
Good Trading.
Dear Boris,
Down to numbers. Your charts say?
good trading & very best regards
Istvan
Post a Comment