Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Builder Stocks, For Nimble Only

Yes, Dear Readers, I say Buy, the Home Builder Stocks, LEN/TOL/DHI are my best picks. Now, nimble only means that you will make sure that you will sell as soon as today's lows are broken. As simple as that! Nobody else should touch these stocks. If you are beginner you would do even less, just Max 5% of you investments here please.
STOPS GO HERE ( LEN=27.44 , DHI=14.99, TOL=18.84 )
Good Trading

2 comments:

john said...

Boris,
At 60 and retired I am not that nimble. Looking to buy some QQQQ when you think it is ok.
Thanks again John

boris said...

Hi John, please do not say that. You are as nimble as your mind takes you. And our minds are nimble at all ages...

No, kidding of course. You may have not cought the post in time to make the low risk entry, that is a shame.

Let us monitor for conditions , for what I hope will be a secondary retest and there should be our potential for getting in. Not that today was too bad.

I just could get myself to call the long on INDICES, but felt comfortbla with stocks, cause, remember, first rule here is " thoush shelt not lose money" , which means that if we buy stocks like these with YIELD of 3-5 % we can end up ok even if we made the market timing mistake. That is the beauty of investing being right even when one is wrong...

Good Trading