

Dear Readers, please observe the rise in the Sell Pressure ( not extreme yet) and also observe new, almost penetration of the Price line buy the summation line. When the Summation line turns down ( 0-2 days) we will have a clear (1-2 day) warning that we are going down. I would be careful with GOLD/ENERGY(going lower) and JPY( going higher?) within next couple days. So, lock the profits or trail the stops everywhere.
Investors, Stay Put.
8 comments:
Boris
Great work there.
With some modesty I picked the exact day of the July high in advance and have picked many other major turning points like 2003 low and to the exact price.
I don't say this to boast, only to establish some form of credentials here.
I find your posts, which I have just discovered as brilliant.
Congratulations and I will be rivetted.
The model you posted while not the same as mine as many similar dates.
I do worry about the 56 cal days into Sep 10, 13 or even 14, although the 155 on Aug 16 from previous lows may nullify, as per '29 and '87.
In agreement with you I do find Sep futures expiration as a likely rally top also being equinox Aussie '87 high and 90 months from SP500 in 2000 high as July high was 90 months from Dow high as was 1937 90 months from 1929 high etc.
Today is 30 days from Hong Kong high and a double top and we are 180 days from Feb high etc.
The other date I like is March '08 which coincides with my latest low.
That is Armstrong's low date and his high was the Feb high this year.
I will be watching each day for your input.
Forgive me for being verbose on this my first post.
In future I suspect it will be me just saying "you nailed it again".
Dear Voltaire,
Welcome to our house. You are most to contribute any thoughts( seem to have excelent grasp) to our site to your own good name. What can I say, one more brilliant guest, perhaps new member/family for our site.
I can see some of your cycle work goes around degrees of 30/60/90 ... 360, I presume, but does not matter. I certainly do not want you to say anything more than you want to say here.
We thank for all you have provided so far.
Good Trading
Boris,
Thank you again.
Old John
Dear John, welcome again
Good Trading
Quotes...
"There are 65,000 contracts @ $750.00 for the SPX 700 calls for open interest. That controls 6.5 million shares at $750 = $4.5 Billion. Not a single trade. But quite a bit of $$ on a contract that is 700 points away from current value. No one would buy that deep "in the money" calls. No reason to. So if they were sold looks like someone betting on massive dislocation. Lots of very strange option activity that I haven't seen before.
The entity or individual offering these sales can only make money if the market drops 30%-50% within the next four weeks. If the market does not drop, the entity or individual involved stands to lose over $1 billion just for engaging in these contracts!"
http://mparent7777-2.blogspot.com/2007/08/45b-
bet-on-another-911-within-4-weeks.html
sqroot, that trade has gotten alot of discussion. Large positions were also made at other strike prices, deep in the money calls. The most viable speculation that I have read, is that the intention is to liquidate a large spy position at last weeks prices without causing a panic by selling them outright. Those calls will likely be exercised, so the entity that sold the calls would have hedged their position at last weeks prices. Make sense ?? Any other conjectures ?? Extremely odd trade indeed. Daveo
Daveo, yeah, I think one could find such anomalies most times if looking for them because of hedging, etc.
BTW, I think this morning is a bear trap, but I thought Friday would be down, so...
Dear SQROOT if you are correct then Watch Japanes DOG( sorry YEN ) go lower again... I am not sure , it has played this game few days now....
GOod Trading
Dear Dave, Good Morning to you
and Good Trading
Post a Comment