N r2k 767.60 - 787.00
O GLD 65.66 - 66.92
O QQQQ 49.95 - 50.39
O ECA 64.54 - 65.66
N SPX 1442.00- 1467.32
O TSX 14114.38 - 13906.11
9:56 ET If somebody did not collect over 6/10 of the short positions this is the really last time. I am covering my now all 100% QID position at 46.63, purchase price 40.63, Almost 15% in two weeks time. While, I am not going long here, those that manage portfolio and need to deploy money, please do so at this time, at least partially
10:05 ET Dogs Are getting on Leash. JPY takes a big turnaround from this morning, 117.60 high to 118.90 low, Note numbers are inverse!
Special Msg, Dear R'K You Can Go Long Here
4 comments:
Boris, When you say, "deploy money" is that a buy? I take it,the buy presure is building? Also, when you say retest of lows, is that of the lows of last week or lows of feb. ? Thanks for yor hard work!
Dear Chronictown, Retest means the retest of whatever low we will establish now, will be retested in next 5-15 days.
Deploy money means for a protfolio manager, who, by design must have all money in stocks. They have no choice, they must put money to work or else their performance will suffer versus index.
good Trading
Thanks Boris.
Before I discovered your great blog I shorted the QQQQs at 50. Pure luck. I will wait to go long.
John
Good for you Dear John,
I hope beginners luck stays with you all along.
Good trading.
Post a Comment