Dear readers, Describing what transpired in JPY , one would think that the end of the world has come upon us. That could be, but before the end happens, we must act, cause there no END without END( Or Yogi would say,It Aint Over Till It's Over") . So, look at the pressure charts and cheer up. Strange I was the only gloomy(almost) 5-6 months ago, I am the man that officially rang the bell on May 10, saying that SPX enters REAL BEAR, after reaching 1550 and before the burial begins. Now there is a gloom everywhere you go... I guess I have adapted well to my contrarian SKIN. And I am not digging the grave yet. At least one more rally must be seen to see if this is the ABSOLUTE BEAR.
13 comments:
Shalom Boris
if is the beginning of a major bear or if "contained"--in spreading globally--how interconnected we are all now--if the threatening global crisis is contained and stabilized and the markets settle down which we all hope for----as we remain relatively :) cool here and support each other there will be many opportunities coming--just may be of a different kind--trading opportunities and some lifetime investing opportunities i think down the road.
jeffrey
Hi Boris,
BIG BOUNCE TODAY AT
12768 (113 Sq(
Jim
Boris,
Trading buy??? small amount only? just your opinion.thanx
Old John
12769
Still dark here in Agoura Hills.
Jim
Dear Boris, is not the ultimate bullish, I guess the word is now bounce, signal when the buy pressure reverses and crosses into the avg buy pressure ? The avg pressure is very high, so it could be a decent bounce this time. I missed the last sell crossover. Good thing tomorrow is another day....call options are pretty cheap now. Thanks as always, Daveo
Dear John, Nibble Please, small trades, so that you can not get shaken out of your position.
Good Trading
Dear Dave,
Thanks I think this is a good place to start nibbling on the upside
Good Trading
A Little Help FROM 1388 within 5 Minutes.
Jim
BIG BOUNCE FOR NAS:
Support: 2426
Low:2424.25
Jim
Major Cluster AT:
12685.5
8931 NYSE
2426
1388
JIM
Yen 112.97 Carry Trade Chaos.
Jim
NAS:
HUGE SUPPORT AT 2401 (49 sq )
Jim
Boris
Out of all shorts earlier a couple hrs. ago
This is high risk here either way now, so wanted to keep those juicy profits.
When you said to buy something (I was getting pretty itchy myself) I dumped shorts and picked up BQI
Thank you very much for all the $$$
I owe you one!!!!
LAG
Post a Comment