Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Follow Summation?(correct, look again)



Dear Readers, it looks like the Summation Line often has given the signals when the Pressure Gages, got into confused state. Now, Please understand, Gages do not get into confused state without first visiting an action, more definite state and the last such state was a relatively high Sell Pressure state, so , in a sense they are where they were then and have nothing new to say. In these situations the summation line is the best guide and it has On Friday pushed us into sell, but I could not find low risk entry place and time(weekend...) to get all of us on board. The summation line is still, sort of a leading downside, until it turns up from lower level. That is all we need to know. Are we going to find a nice place to enter, I do not know. Are we going much lower from here? I am not certain, I prefer to get to Sept 18-20 without very sharp corrections here. So, there. So far GOLD/GBP/JPY/STOCKS they have all been confirming the stance, stay tight and collect(ed) profits or trail(ed) stops.
Good Trading

11 comments:

john said...

Boris,
Good morning, thank you.
Old John

boris said...

Hi, Good Morning John
Good To see you
GOod Trading

john said...

Boris,
I can see that this trade was not for the relatively new trader as I am , so I stood aside.
Old John

boris said...

Good For you John,
I have declined this chacne for myself personally as well.
Reason? Simple.
I will not hold Weekend positions unless there is a substantial cushion in profits. There was none this time as trade would have to be initialed just before close.

Good Trading

daveo said...

Dear Boris, how much longer until the yen is put back in the kennel ?? It's on a tear again. Since the spx appears to be married to the yen, any thoughts ? Thanks and good trading, Daveo

boris said...

Dear Dave,
I said it was of leash again FRIDAY. well, I do not it see it back completely on leash at least until it reaches 114.20 area again. Yen could chose to do it fast or slow. We shell see.

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Follow the banks---getting hammered again

boris said...

Dear LagSCrew, they all follow one DOG... YEN.

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Good mornin Boris!
THX for your hard work again. Yes they do follow the Yen, which I have been taught here.

LAG

boris said...

Dear LagScrew, To you success.
Hard work will always pay!
GOod trading

Jim Taylor, JD said...

Hi Boris,

Approaching BOUNCE POINTS:

13168
2526
1445

Previous BP's Now Resistance.

Jim