Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thanks For Being With us




Dear Readers. Ok coming in this morning I thought we are going to have a bad day. and then I would buy more contracts at lower prices and will make more money into next week when finally MDS will go ON SELL. Well, Market had another design and it just went straight up. That shows you how halucinative I am and how much smarter the market is. On the other hand this kind of "bullishness" can put the market into SELL mode much faster! hahaha. Market can not have it both ways can it?

Our Asian, Australian and European Friends Enjoy the Attraction Points, Courtesy of our current Generous Subscribers.

5639 5625 5602 5564 SPI 5708 5722 5746 5783

14278 14263 14237 14197 n225 14353 14369 14394 14434

CAUTION!!! please be careful shorting or being short OIL/GOLD especially. They could register temporary and strong bottom Friday/Monday period. Approaching a good ANTIDOLLAR ZONE even though Dollar Itself may not suffer too much. in fact look at two pictures below as OIL was going up, so was the DOLLAR , Hallelujah? You would not guess this if you watch Bloomberg and CNN


7025 7009 6982 6939 DAX 7105 7121 7147 7190

16 comments:

czman said...

TMAR at the close for a very small profit, but a profit nonetheless. 100% in cash now

boris said...

Dear Czman,
Long jorney to better understanding of markets, without loss, little payment for education that is.

Not bad.

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear John,
If you did not notice we have all missed you very much.

I hope you had a nice fishing(:-
Good Trading

Tina1000 said...

Looking forward to see MDS status tomorrow!
Tina

boris said...

Dear Tina,
Me too...
I will get up tomorrow telling myself...
"time to make the dougnuts"(:-

GOod Trading

john said...

Boris and all.

Just got back, great day, lots of fish.
One of the kids had never fished before and the other I taught last year. They are high schoolers and their school let out for the summer yesterday. Hope it is profitable for everyone.

old john

curt504 said...

Just sharing what I see from other forecasting technologies since I'm in this good group's service too. I looked over a friends forecast for tomorrow and next week and Friday is likely to be a hump day like today, open low, high a bit after noon then down. The same for Monday.

BUT: on the off chance that what I'm seeing is true ponder protecting profits, sell all longs Monday by noon. A deep slide into Wednesday is possible starting Monday afternoon.

Debate exists on how many cycles in June into July, but a lower low in June into mid July is forecasted. We'll see what happens.

Good luck, curt

young grasshopper said...

Hi Boris,
Didn't trade today. It looked too high for a buy and waiting for the robot to say sell.
Most of my indicators show that tomorrow should be higher than today, but one is showing stagnancy, so it may be flat.

It looks that the "Sell in May" is coming...
but probably in June.

Anonymous said...

By season--today is the big day and tomorrow is a flat one.
If we can get a flat one tomorrow or up Monday the trin will sport a very juicy sell--in the middle now

boris said...

Dear Hopper,
THanks for update.
Good luck and Trading

boris said...

Dear Curt,
Thanks for your updates
GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Lag,
I think many on this board are
close to your current thinking
GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear John,
Welcome back
Looks like you had a great fishing

ENJOY
GOod Trading

john said...

Boris,

Thanx, great time for the kids

old john

Ivan said...

Hi Boris/All,
what is your stance to SSI index for currencies, published at DailyFX? Does anyone have some experiance with it? It represents the net positions of retail traders (for some pair) and e.g. if the retail traders are long, it suggest the market will go short.
Comments?
Thanks, Ivan

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
I have seen it few times,
Never really followed.

Good Trading