1387 1385 1381 1377 spx 1396 1398 1402 1406
My Dear Subscriber, Reader, most error free addresses are GMAIL.com and YAHOO.com
Apparently in these days you DO NOT get what you pay for with the other ISP's(:-
10:40 ET, at this moment the first high intrady AP is acting like a ROOF for EMINI
10:46 ET, NQ first and EMINI second APs are working as A WALL for now, the only thing not helping the picture of the local top is the fractal exhaustion( it is not there yet)
10:59 ET, MDS/DOLLAR are both kicking an A... today, but I would want you to profit instantly on any "over extended positions". Please! Even the pricess of the RESOURCE currencies, Australian Dollar is bowing to
Dollar today, slightly12:32 ET, $Dollar back over 73
mark!Many ask me how to play the APs, please see how! Need I say more? If you would like to do the points,clickme->TAILORED SERVICE www.paypal.com just needs my email bchikvash@aol.com and my name boris chikvashvili
63 comments:
Dear Boris
The strong shekel is killing us.
the Euro is in is way to change prefix.
I cant see how companies can adapt themselve to the new situation so fast.
why people need so many shekels?
next week will be in the US for a two weeks trip (LA,Las vegas, San Francisco and NY) I believe I won't see any suffering americans, I assume they dont care about weak dollar, after all they have disneyland in house :-)
Sharon
Sharon
Correction to my last comment, received one "MDS on buy ay 5 3 points picture coming". Have not received the second with the picture. bob
Dear Rich,
We do that with dates on others, must do it here as well.
Thanks
Perhaps what helps now is the PLUS1
That is new
Good Trading
Dear Bob,
is your email on YAHOO or GMAIL.
Those people seem to have less problems than others.
GOod Trading
Dear SUBSCRIBER
I am getting a server so that I can house these files with password access.
It is coming.
Thanks
Good Trading
Dear Sharon,
Have a nice trip.
Yes, I am not sure why SHEKELS, must have high energy content when burned...
Good Trading
Sharon,
I can assure you that the weak dollar is hurting all americans. I am paying more for gas from the Saudis, paying more for the toys from China, and paying more for clothes, goods and services from all other countries including our friend, Israel. I wish I had strong shekel so that I could afford to take my family to disneyland. I will be going to Europe in July, and guess what, I am not going to buy anything.....can't afford it. bob
Dear Bob,
I think Israel is on the other side of this.
You see, Israel is an export driven economy. True much of it became services export, but
Programmer used to make $3000 a month while USA programmer made $10000/month.
Now It is at parity about 7-8 thousand.
That will take those jobs to RUSSIA/INDIA/VIETNAM/MYANMAR and then Israel will be looking like AMERICA after 5-6 years. Guaranteed
Good Trading
Sorry, Dear Bob, Readers
Strong SHEKEL is already taking jobs to USA.
BACK TO USA, no more back to USSR
GOod Trading
Dear Bob
I fully understand your point, but remember that in the US you have higer free income per person and more purchase power.
just to make clear my point:
1 liter of gasoline in Israel costs 2$, in US 1$.
renting a 2500 square feet house in Israel (not in too centric area) will cost you 2000$ per month . a same house in Denver or Miami costs 1300$
A 42" plazama will cost you in Israel 1800$. in the US 900$.
so think again about your purchase power compare to the Israeli citizen :-)
Sharon
dear boris
thanks
Today is typical one of the biggest days of the month for the up-move---tomorrow about flat
Yes Dear Lag,
This is an end of month seasonal action.
Good Trading
Dear Boris, password access to a sit is a great idea. Please keep up the excellent work, but do not forget to get your R&R
cheers
Took a small TMAR percent for coffee money.
Dear Vishal,
Thanks,
I need a rest,
God Knows, this is getting very difficult to my bones.
But I will live and die with my site. This is my calling.
I have to innovate and automate to make sure that I do not pass too soon.
I am working on it.
Hopefully things will improve soon.
ON that front.
Remember Dear Vishal, this is the most unique service yet on the earth. Nobody has tried this. Certainly not in a capacity of a single person(:-
Good Trading
Sorry, Julie,
I do get Julie to help a lot...
Let us not forget to thank her...
THat I do exist still(:-
Good Trading
Dear Czman,
ENjoy
I love people winning with MDS
Good Trading
TWM buy @69.10---ist short
Dear Lag,
Good Luck.
Good Trading
Add TWM 68.60
Lagscrew, im joining you! TWM @ 68.69.
Dear Lag,
Chronictown,
Please, note that you could be too early on this. Please keep any short oritentation to the minmum. We have ROBOT on the buy and Summation on the buy. This is not a time to load up on the short side. I am all taking some profits on longs, but loading up on shorts I am not. Please keep it to minimum if you must and think short term until ROBOT says SELL.
GOod Trading
spx is stalling @ 1400....
Boris, thanks, im still long spx and qqq options. just a small hedge. the next elliott pivot is 1410. Only time will tell!
another MAR for a slight loss. Not sure why it's a loss, should have been a small profit. But it was an option, so perhaps the bid/ask spread nailed me.
Boris,
Did not receive the second MDS. email is on a cable 'cox.net'. In the past, have not had any problems receiving the data.
Also, thanks for stats concerning the comparison of USA to Israel. Here is my simple way to determine if the average american is suffering from the current weak dollar:: I look into my wallet, and if I see money, then all is good. But, when I see no money, then, I am suffering because my purchasing power is eroding.
But, thanks to you and the MDS direction, I made money today. Hallelujah. Bob
Dear Chronictown,
Thanks for listening to me on this.
Cause you are not only listenning to thie worthless windbag like me(:-
YOu are listening TO MDS and that is lot more importnant than anything I will ever say.
Good Trading
Dear Bob.
I amd truly sorry, you do not get info first time arround...
Sending it manually.
As for suffering...
You are preaching to the rabbi here(:-
Who fights more than us for eroding american workers value than us at ANTISOPITALIST...
But it is all comparison and factual discussion.
It was the SENIORS and average Joe/Jane Pain that started me on this blog...
GOod Trading
TWM 68.18---60% in
Im the early buy signal as about 2/3 of the time---LOL
P?C ratio where other highs have occured
Also note trin is pretty high for all the buying---Is it big guys selling to small ones--maybe
also own quite a bit of DUG which has been working well--sorta the other side of the trade here
Dear Lag,
This looks like MDS killer Day and it usually is not kind to the opposite side. I thought today could be weak and then pick up in the move, but I certainly would not think to short in the face of current configuration.
Good Tradng
Dear Boris
SPX is going to hit the fifth AP
Should we be ready for SELL?
Sharon
Boris I am 28% TWM and 35% DUG--so still have ammo
Hello Dear Sharon...
"1 liter of gasoline in Israel costs 2$, in US 1$."
Seems like everybody in Israel has a company car and their fuel costs get charged to the company account so nobody cares what the cost is...
"...renting a 2500 square feet house in Israel (not in too centric area) will cost you 2000$ per month . a same house in Denver or Miami costs 1300$
I paid 2 grand in the mid 90's for a 500m villa in Caesaria...So prices have declined significantly it appears.....And who wants to live in Denver or Miami??? Israel is far nicer...
"...A 42" plazama will cost you in Israel 1800$. in the US 900$...."
I haven't bought a tv of any kind in a decade...My kids read the "Anti-Sopitalist" in their spare time :-)
FWIW, many Isp's have backups in e-mail que that can sometimes be 1-4 hours for e-mails that have attachments awaiting virus scan b4 transmission to client. I have had problems with everyone except gmail. gmail offer 6+ GB storage plus some very unique options for searching e-mail files.
joe
Dear Sharon,
I do not like selling this kind of a strong market.
I would rather wait for the ROBOT.
And then start selling.
Although a very small short can not hurt, why jump the gun. I think it is likely that this rally will not top till Tuesday
Good trading
% rates a rocket up---market wont like that
Dear Boris
I meant take out profits and wait for SELL.
Sharon
Dear Xerxes,
WOW!
I did not know I could be chosen over TV!
Thank you my Dear Friend.
Good Trading
Dear Sharon,
Take some profits, even then,
but you have my permission.
But remember I am stupid.
You will be rich if you listen to ROBOT and you will not be if you listen to me.
And this time I am not laughing at all.
I am just telling you as it is my friend.
I should be FREAKIN trillioner if you could only listen to the Freaikn ROBOT, but given my human nature I am still draggin my feet. WHat is with me and all humans. WHo programmed us this way that we trust windbags like me and not turst the ROBOT that made everybody rich who listened to it.
How do I deserver this status of geniuos when I amd just a worthless protain put together to do no good(:-
GOod Trading
Dear Xerxes
Thanks for your input.
I hope my children will not be addicted to this site like thier father :-)
Great to be in this wounderful community.
Sharon
Dear Joe,
Thanks for stating the truth about the ISPs.
YES GO GOOGLE. no wonder everybody else is also run... after GOOGLE
GOod Trading
Well, I closed my DAX call position in the morning (Europe time), then took a daytrade and collect profits of that as well before Europe closed. Thank You Boris & MDS!
Maybe I was too early, but I also noticed that DAX has been relatively weaker that SP/Nasdaq. It is not a good sign. And I had a look at EUR/JPY that DAX has followed very much. It has been weaker than USD/JPY in hour chart.
Good trading to all!
Tina
Dear Tina,
Profit is a profit.
Especially there is no perfect correlation between SPX and others DAX, NAZ etc.
I had made good money in NAZ that SPX may have a hard time to match. HOw did I know, I do not know. Just lucky sometimes even morons(:- like guess one right!
I wish you succesfull trip and we are so happy to see here each and every time you appear.
Love you Dear Tina
GOod Trading
Emini running lower than spy---bad sign
Cant help the doom and gloom--sorry
For 3 months up in a row
for the Russell2000 (analysis back to 1993)
1. 39 times
2. 26 times
3. 18 times
4. 9 times
5. 6 times
6. 5 times
7. 1 time
8. 1 time
9. never
lagscrew, you are not alone. Would love the more bullish, but I´m not. And thanks for you comments here, I find them always very valuable.
Tina
Tina
Another trader that plays odds and is very good has this area of 2017-2054 NDX as 97% chance of reversal here using his FIB model.
Boris
I dont want people here to trade like me--Im just posting some thoughts--everyone is differwent--Im the earlybird
Dear Lag,
we love you for what you are and do.
And you are correct much more times and not.
Everybody has their own style.
Actually I am less bulish than i look too. But again...
Do not get me started
Dear Tina, you know what I would say right?
Good Trading
Yes Boris, I do. Have been here long enough :-)!
And thanks lag, most appreciated!
tina
Dear Boris,
Sold 10 contracts on qqqq at 49.90, made nice profit, have an order in to reinvest small amount if qqqq retrace to 49.50. MDS is great !!! Expect qqqq to make double top tommorrow or day after.
All ANTI-SOPITALIST on Boris's site I enjoy your comments when I can be tuned in.
GOOD TRADING
Boris I am short oil(Suncor) was very nervous with news of declining inventories this morning but didn't panick. I think you called oil correctly. You give me courage to stay the course. Thanks as always.
Matt
Dear Matt
Thank you for your confidence.
IT is the system that gives me confidence and then I try "doing a bad job of it" to spread it around. But something useful still comes of it.
THanks you and enjoy all the profits you can handel my Dear Friend.
When I look around at the quality of the people on other boards, I can tell you...
I would not change anybody on this board for 10 from any other board. That is kind of great citiziens that populate this place and god has blessed us that we found a place where we can congragate.
Thank you Dear Matt for all your contributions for making my taks easier too.
Good Trading
As a further example of e-mail delays, e-mails w/attachments to my comcast acct. have been held 2-5 hours
joe
Dear Joe.
Thanks,
I just send to one of our customers via gmail and hotmail
Hotmail did not make it
Gmail did
case closed
GOod Trading
Dear Lag,
As I said you are more right than wrong. So the shorts you started look better on the short term bases at least.
THX Boris
those combined with Dug made a profit today
Dear Lag,
GOod Trading to you.
For the readers.
Please realise that Lag is doing a more than a swing trading. He is more of a what I did yesterday, in and out and in and out.
But he does it almost all the time. So, when he places the trades they, in my opinion do not have a definte time frame, it is more like... "we will take the profits when they come, cause with think it looks nice to god short/long at this point"
Now, that is now what I have tried to do myself. But I do not discourage those who want to do it...
I just think it ks darn hard to do what Dear Lag does. I was dead after yesterdays trading(:-
I hope though that watching Dear Lag, you all benefit(ed)
GOod Trading
Dear Readers,
One more thing.
Dear Lag uses things that I used to use in the past, he has other methods upto his sleeves, but he watches trin careful and take a direction from there. He watches us too, but his tools are diversified.
I would like very much for you to do the same.
In our document of how to trade APs we tell you to use exactly those kind of tools. MACD/ROC/RSI etc...
TRIN though is different it is more like MDS on a shorter scale ( it is build on different priciples) but looks at the volumes of uppers/and downers ( please read about it as ARMS index)
Now, that is great, because it is not just a price based beast.
So, add to your weekends to do list the reading about ARMS index.
I will ask questions by Monday, please do your homework(:-
Thank you and thank you Dear Lag
GOod Trading
Post a Comment