
One stock AAPL(-6)is reponsible for all the MINUS signs in NDX(-2) see the movers chart

Here are two widely followed consumer confidence measures. No comments from me, so far. You are welcome to comment, of course.


MDS SMILING AGAIN at Nearly +20. How could WE/I dare not to believe this magnificent money machine? I need to be spanked and spanked good. Sometimes I think entire purpose of the beast is to make me understand how human and inferior I am! For my own defence, I will say that it was not due to the lack of effort to get back long that I/we are not long. It is due to the lack of luck and some unfit execution in yesterdays chase, where I gave up within 2 seconds of the local bottom...!
Please keep whatever long positions you have left, till MDS comes down with SELL or we break 1400 down again.
1409 1407 1405 1402 spx 1415 1416 1418 1421
MDS or not, as long as we did not give it an automatic control, we are still in charge. So , in that capacity , please make sure you do not let the market drop below 1404.75
Please keep whatever long positions you have left, till MDS comes down with SELL or we break 1400 down again.
1409 1407 1405 1402 spx 1415 1416 1418 1421
MDS or not, as long as we did not give it an automatic control, we are still in charge. So , in that capacity , please make sure you do not let the market drop below 1404.75
12:48 ET, nobody fall asleep here. Please note, sometimes we get what is called the hanging market that hangs around the highs achieved in the morning and then breaks after 13 - 14 PM. Keep the stops at 1404 and keep the most of the profits.
14:15 ET, ALL STOPS UP 1409.75
15:23 ET, Those with large positions stop some at 1412.75 ( would be > +25)
Who knows, maybe it will turn out to be the HANGING type of day, but time is not there for market to go down hard here. It is not impossible, just not probable. In any case, keep the stops ready and to not move them away!
61 comments:
Looks like the USD/JPY is taking a rest here. I guess it couldn't handle staying above 3 daily APs.
Boris, Do you have any mid/long term pricing predictions for the USD/JPY and EUR?
Thanks,
Jason
Dear Jason,
I see som hesitancy here, but then I see ( within next 7 days or so) the breakdown in all currencies against Dollar.
It is frustrating , if you do not expect this type of action. One gets very confused with all of this see sickness causing motion, but it seems to fit, what I think ( could be wrong). Things will meander some more and then BOOM Dollar breaks out on the upside. Within 7 days, that is what I think, but you know by now to ignore me(:- right?
Good Trading
Dear Jason, it is pretty natural this top aree 105 in YEN to resist the breakage, but I think it is coming. Remember 87 and 80 predictions , only few weeks ago.
Well, if those numbers will ever happen on YEN , the need to wait for OUR ANNOUNCMENT.
SOrry, GURUS there..
Good Trading
I can never say I ignore you but the MDS minus the human factor is an assume thing and very hard to question. Previously you stated that the USD would be strong in to the fall of this year. Are you still standing by that? Do you have price targets for that time frame?
Thanks,
Jason
Dear Jason,
Thanks for still keeping confidence in me(:-
Yes, I think we are looking for something like 7-12% from the bottom, which will give us 71+4.9=75 and 71+8=79...
I think it could be hard to ask more to go above 80, that is 40 year low we broke down last year remember?
Good Trading
well now. That will teach me to go against mds!
:)
Dear Czman,
That must make, at least, two of us
Good Trading
Boris,
It seems you have been talking up the MDS and down on yourself quite a bit lately. Although the MDS has turned out to be quite a reliable machine let us not forget that a human/s created and programmed this machine. God still holds the honor for creating the most awesome thing of all time. All of US!!
Jason
Hi Boris,
if USD index rich 79, where do you expect EUR to see?
Thanks, Ivan
Dear Jason,
DId you know I had a hard thinking to do about this issue.
Do you know bible talks about GOLEM.
GOLEM according to the Hebrew story was supposed to be unctrollable beast, even as it was a creation of the creator of all of us.
I do know my dear friend if GOD is not dealing with MDS's of his own.
I do wonder about this question.
Do you?
Anybody?
SOme people may think I am crazy, but this is not as simple of a question as it looks from the far...
Good Trading
Dear Ivan, I am working on your question
Good Trading
Dear Boris
Based on the intraday APS, if the Q hits the 4th should we sell ?
thanks
Sharon
Dear Sharon, MDS is not in the SELL mode. That makes it hard for me to recomend sell, but it could be a good sell anyway, depending on other factors.
I personally have suffered enough humiliation by MDS not to engage in opposing it at this stage. If we see it approach SELL ( GUESS) than we could do it.
Good Trading
thanks Boris
I have to remember this all time : Maybe I wont gain the biggest profit each trade but I will gain bigger profit in sum of all trades.
This is why I like MDS :-)
Sharon
Dear Sharon,
I got my 100 QQQQ points and I was happy and then I look at it and I am leaving another 150 on the table all because I am SOB that can not follow the machine...
Good Trading
FWIW--I am shorting the oil & gas equities at the close.
Should have waited a day on my SPX index short. Too eager. But am going to hold overnight and see if we get a signal change. It is only the first third, after all.
My dear mentor - behave yourself :-)
Boris,
I left a little on the table yesterday also , but there will be another Bus for us soon.
old john
Boris,
I left a little on the table yesterday also , but there will be another Bus for us soon.
old john
Dear Sharon,
I hope that my example spurs others to understand absolute truth in trading.
"If you have a winning system follow it and never question it as long as the profits come in in a predifined curve"
I am not able to do it and it shows. If that was not the case. I would now be multibillioner.
See, you want to trade. Then trade, do not pretend you know more than market does...
I learned the other truth of trading well... "Do not over extend"
If I could only control my nerves and follow the first truth, I will have enogh to give endlessly.
Good Trading
Good Trading.
I went short dax index with little money. Maybe a little early, but will increase when MDS goes sell.
Tina
Dear John,
We try to outsmart the market and it is hard. FUN sometimes, but hard. Well, at least we have some FUN right...
MOney is not everything. If I could convince everybody around me of that there would be no problem(:-
Good Trading
Dear Tine,
Often early, "never wrong"?
I hope so Dear Tina.
Good Trading
Dear tina,
Of course.
Hard to keep my EYEs open.
Good Trading(:-
Dear READERS/SUBSCRIBERS.
Could you please tell Dear Sharon,
WHat books have you read recently ( last year or two) on technical trading and would recommend?
I would really appreciate your response.
Good Trading
hi boris, can you email me the amount to continue my subscription to MDS, along with my tailored service?
gorli
Sharon..Dynamic Trading by Miner
It was recommended to me by Mark L. who has a blog connect on this one. Very hard for my old brain and had to plow through it twice. It was worth it.
old john
High Probability trading
by Marcel Link
Technical Analysis of Stock Trends
by Robert D. Edwards
Trend Following: How Great Traders Make Millions in Up or Down Markets by Michael W. Covel (if you are a trend trader, which I am not--good info, tho)
and I probably need to go back and read this one, LOL
The Psychology of Trading: Tools and Techniques for Minding the Markets by Brett N. Steenbarger
TA of Stock Trends is the bible. Edwards AND Magee.
Dear Gorli,
Please see the email with the accounting
GOod Trading
Good Info Dear Czman.
Others please help Dear Sharon out. I am sure he , being usual self(:- , will ask questions, so be prepared.
GOod Trading
dear all
thank you for your help
Sharon
Dear Ivan,
Appropriate levels for EURO, commensurate with the DOLLAR(possible) rise, would be 1.50 and 1.45, which are both nice retracement levels of 0.62 and 1 FIBs from the FEB lows to April highs of 160.
Thanks and Regards Dear Ivan.
Always very intelligent questions
hi Boris and company! first post here. I combine MDS and my tides/moon/sun cits and I'd continue to buy pullbacks for a high 5/19 or 5/20. Thanks for MDS, Boris - it keeps me in the trade. :-)
Dear Peggy,
Thanks for showing up on the post, for the first time.
We like as many of our subscribers to show up as there can be.
We all welcome your appearence.
Good Trading
Boris,
I will post. Besides the economic squeeze the average worker is under, I think that people are now starting to question almost every number that the government releases. Today, for example, cost of gasoline was down? Some people will try and explain it away but everyone knows they are moving the figures where they want to.
old john
Thanks Boris. It is an honor to be here. I am in awe of MDS and so glad to have it to keep my trading on track. :-))
Dear John,
We do our part to make that awareness, but the squeeze, as you say, does its own work. Agree , indeed.
Good Trading
Dear Peggy,
We have everybody happy here. Nobody, of course, nobody is obligated to be here. People all found there own reasons to congregate at this spot. MDS is one reason and there are others. We are glad for all reasons people are here. We love them all. Sometimes , we may desagree, but it could not be any other way. Profits make it all easiery at the end:- , AGREE completely and again we love you being here.
Good Trading
bought TWM 69.10-.14
Dear Boris/Sharon,
(1)I found "Momentum,Direction,and
Divergence" by William Blau to be
very useful. I use his indicators on TradeStation.
(2)Robert Miner's book which I never got around to buying is currently on E-Bay for about$90.00.
Seller has several copies.
(3) I suggest you also look at
www.Fibonaccitrader.com .
In the lower left hand corner you can download 15 issues of their Journal for free. I think it is an excellent collection. Fibonaccitrader was designed by Robert Krausz, who was included in the Jack Schwager book, "Market Wizards". Unfortunately he passed away a few years ago.By all acconts he was a good man who helped other traders.
Good trading and good reading
Dear Readers, Subscribers.
I would like to ask,say something that is of interest to me.
How do you think is a place like ours, succesful and not afraid exposing the people(subscribers) to the world. Can you imagine how secretive everybody is and how protective they are of their subscribers. They either do not have an open forum , or will not allow anybody to say , "hey look how interesting this site is". We know all of those, do not we?
I could care less. My best friends are my best friends, because they do that here on this site. Why? Boris is not afraid of subscribers and readers running out of here. Boris is confident that we provide the package of "infomoneytainment" (HUH,,, this is hard to pronounce) that is not to be had anywhere at the quality and cost available here. That is it. We are model that is SOPITALISTS nightmare... YES that is what we are and this just the begining. People come here, because we do not and can not lie. We are setup, so that we prevent ourselves from even attempting to lie. We/I declare everything as it is and let the chips fall where they may. People see the honesty from cntrpation in SOPITALIST media. That is why they come here. I could be wrong. I could be FULL of it... but the podium is open andybody that feels some of what I said is even a bit wrong, please. Speak your mind. We are free people. We argue facts not the words...
GOod Trading and Love you all
Dear Klaatu, you just gave bunch of excellent ideas for Sharon to work with.
Dear Sharon here is another honorable member of our site that just gave you excellent references. Love you Dear Klaatu
Good Trading
Dear Klaatu
Thank you for sharing. I have the honor to be a part of this wonderful comunity.
Sharon
Dear Boris,
Last week UBS introduced two Platinum ETN's (Exchange Traded Notes). Symbol for Long Platinum is (PTM). Symbol for Short Platinum is (PTD).They are listed on NYSE.
These are unsecured debt obligations and carry credit risk of issuer. They buy futures and pay interest on U.S.T-Bills used as collateral.
I think they are more favorably taxed than ETF's, but please check on this for yourself.
Thanks again Captain Boris for steering us through the stormy financial seas.
Dear Klaatu,
I should check out this.
And report back. Thank you very much for your active and intelligent participation. We are definitly lucky to have you with us.
Good Trading Dear Klaatu
come on MDS, give me a sell signal, and I shall never doubt you again! lol!
Dear Czman,
MDS does not treat kindly those that corss her? big way, or even small way, look at me(:-
Learn the lesson(:-
GOod Trading
my stuff gave me a sell a couple hrs. ago---thats anticipating it of course as I dont update till tonight sometime
Dear Lag, we did hit the 4th High Attraction Point for today. So, One can say that it was a bit of a low risk entry, but without the sell at hand from MDS, I do not want to take ver short term "short" positions. ONly if I feel that the SELL is unavoidable. I do not feel like that at this today...
GOod Trading
Hi Boris,
sold 1/2 Sso due to stops
My intraday trading has somehow wound up in the green--the price of a good dinner, but I'll take it.
Sadly, my aso-called MDS money, on which I jumped the gun expecting a sell signal, is still red, but only half what it was earlier.
My guess, though, is that the market chops up into at least one more high, giving MDS chance to exhaust itself through options expiry.
Next week down. But I will be following more mechanically from now on
Dear Czman,
I think you may have this right.
CHop around may what it does. We shall see. Is this the start of the down move or just a knee jerk reaction after looking at the highs. Hopefully MDS will tell the story
GOod Trading
Dear Hopper,
Good For you,
COngrats.
I wish I hung up there too for more profits.
Good Trading
sold TWM--nice and quick
Dear Lag,
ENjoy.
COngrats
Thanks Lag,
Followed your lead with TWM.
Good Stuff
Grasshopper
Your welcome--think things will end down after expirations but now they may go after shorts. I wanted to stick those fat $$$$ in my pocket---things may get ruff the rest of the week
Dear Boris,
Thanks, but I am the lucky man who found this blog. You bring out the best in people. I am back to working hard and it's great to have so many like minded people from all over the globe sharing their thoughts.
Have a great evening.
Dear Klaatu,
Thanks a lot.
God bless you and your contributions will be sought here as long as mankind exists.
We love you and want you alert and kicking all the time...
Like today(:-
Good Trading
Post a Comment