
4 Day Left To MDS Subscription Deadline
Intra-Tägliche AttractionPoints sind:
7070 7061 7046 7027 DAX 7110 7119 7134 7153
05:39 ET, Just gedruckt Tief von 7047 und erholte

DAX just broke below the Fourth AP, means that it could go 7027? that would be 0.3% more down, expect equivalent in EMINI?
"Complimentary, Jim Rogers Trading Book - Hot Commodities" ...
Email message, I get from one of the wendors. Is this a clearest sign, so far, that the OIL top is near? Watch the EIA report today
MDS SMILING AGAIN at Nearly +20. How could WE/I dare not to believe this magnificent money machine? I need to be spanked and spanked good.
Dear Readers, Every Time MDS is ON SELL it poses threat to our Stronger Dollar Thesis. Remember that. We/I am not infallible, boy I know that!
Dear Readers, Every Time MDS is ON SELL it poses threat to our Stronger Dollar Thesis. Remember that. We/I am not infallible, boy I know that!
1409 1407 1405 1402 spx 1415 1416 1418 1421
10 comments:
Boris,
Good morning, hopefully no chasing of the Qs today.
old john
Dear John,
Good Morning.
Well, that depends(:-
Good Trading
Good morning, for a long time!
Currently flat (+ some long time short positions) and wait for the short signal. Dax just went under fourth AP..
I have found the information here useful: http://www.stocktiming.com/Tuesday-DailyMarketUpdate.htm
Good trading,
Tina
Dear Tina,
We missed you very much. As they say you can not be with them and you can not be without them...
Well, I , at least, find that it is very hard without "THEM"
Good Trading my Dearest Friend
Nice to be back!
One more comment. It looks like that DAX is currently weaker than SP/Nasdaq. or the opposite. I suppose there is a upward job to do with those still though, especially Nasdaq.
Tina
Dear Tina,
I have been saying for a while that WORLD, all of a sudden,( after two years of our preaching) prefers Dollars.
I think this is/will reflect into US(A) markets outperforming the others for a while. Unlike the "OTHER GURUS" I seem to have dirrerenc opinions that seem to bear out in life.
YOu correctly noticed the trend though. Absolutely agree.
Good Trading
Dear Tina,
I have been saying for a while that WORLD, all of a sudden,( after two years of our preaching) prefers Dollars.
I think this is/will reflect into US(A) markets outperforming the others for a while. Unlike the "OTHER GURUS" I seem to have dirrerenc opinions that seem to bear out in life.
YOu correctly noticed the trend though. Absolutely agree.
Good Trading
Dear Boris,
Good morning.
Good trading to all.
Bert
Dear Bert,
Best morning to you.
GOod luck in trading.
Looks Like MDS is smiling all the way to the bank again?
Good Trading
Dear Boris,
Yes! The MDS is like a lighthouse showing the safe way for us to go. Thanks.
Good trading to you.
Bert
Post a Comment