Friday, May 16, 2008

Advertisement, Thanks Dear Klaatu

What Dear Klaatu says in this comment is the best advertisement This site can ever get from anybody. Just look how useful Dear Klaaty finds the tools here. From MDS to APs TO FIBos and Back and forth. WOW! I am speechless

Klaatu said...
Dear Boris,This a.m. on the "Robot" sell signal, I shorted the e-mini.Covered at 1416.50Went long small June Yen.I liked your idea of taking small position to get me focused. Got stopped out with small loss after housing report.But now I'm awake & focused.Watched your 2nd/3rd daily AP's on June Yen. BINGO! Low is EXACTLY the 2nd AP. I bought a larger position at 9540on short term buy signal.Sold a little while ago between 4th and 5th.AP's.I sold at 9664.( Last Friday's high was 9765.Wed low was 9501.Range = 264 pts. .618Fib off of lows gave 9664.)Have had some good days this week but have given up some gains in the second half of day.I suspect I see the opening directions, but then no follow through later, so I give up some profits.BTW "Klaatu" is the name of the robot from the great 1950's sci-fimovie "The Day The Earth Stood Still."So from one robot to another:"I salute you."Thanks for making my dayand good trading to all.

No comments: