Thursday, May 15, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints),ASIA


JAPAN, AUSTRALIA

14036 13971 13865 13734 N225 14311 14376 14481 14613
5845 5831 5808 5780 SPI 5904 5918 5940 5969

DOLLAR UPDATE! While 5/12 has proven a good turn up point for $US(as precisely predicted here), the 5/16 +-1 trading days may turn out to be a good turning point in the other direction , which could last into the 25/5 +-1 trading day. Please keep this picture in mind.
All in all, though as long as $US does not manage to lose big into 5/25, we could have a quick $US boom thereafter. Think about the implications for stocks, gold, oil etc. ( in short Dollar/Antidollar)
DAX German Market
7025 7012 6992 6967 DAX 7077 7090 7110 7135

34 comments:

Tina1000 said...

Good morning from Helsinki!
it´s a option expiration week and that make things a bit tricky. I quess we might go little lower here in the europe first, but start bouncing in the afternoon. I´ll take a small profit from yesterday short and wait for the better entry within few days. That might not be very much higher for DAX, it looks tired :->. Tina

boris said...

Dear Tina,
Thanks for your update.
YOu will be right.
There are only few things and people I am afraid to go against and MDS is first, but you , with your 7th sense , that eludes me as a male, are second. I do not want to be against the femail intuition(:-.

Believe me, my wife, who knows very little about investments, is more right when it counts than I am.
When I was buying gold couple years ago, she faught me to buy more amd more and I as, the coward i am, did not do as much as I should have done(:-
The rest, as they say, is history. And that is not an isolated case. Believe me.

I am so proud that among our regular subscribers and readers are smart bsuinesswomen and just ordinary ladies that seem to really know what they are doing.

In any case, I would really prefer the situations when your thoughts are alined with mine(:-

Thanks again Dear Tina,
ENjoy early fresh morning in Finland

GOod Trading

Tina1000 said...

OT: Finland won US 3-2 in icehockey last night. We are going to final games! A lot of cheerful people in Finland now :-).
Tina

boris said...

Yes, Dear tina,
I remember Finaland Hockey best from my USSR years. What a bunch of brave ice scaters where those "xxxxHOLM" guys. They all seem to have the names ending on HOLM(:-

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Tina,
I must say thoug there was one BERG( mountain I think), SWEABERG that was a real huge DUDE that realy stood in the field like a California OAK tree. And people were flying of his back like the Hockey Bullit itself. Incredible games between USSR/USA/FINLAND/CHECH.

Let us not forget the chech's

Good Trading

boris said...

Ok Dear REaders,
mus have missed some letters.
I think it was SWEADBERG...

Good Trading.

Tina1000 said...

He must have been from the Swdeish team. We love them and hate them (in icehockey, they are sooo good!. Tina

Tina1000 said...

Boris, I remember when bilateral commerce between USSR and Finland ended, it took us to recession (among other reasons, of cource.)Then Nokia started to grow and took us from the valley.
Tina

boris said...

Dear Tina,
Sorry,
Stupid me, exactly, And I did not even mention the SWEDISH team.

Of course, the Finish would be "nannen" at the end.

OK, that shows you how mixed up I am already(:-

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Readers,Tina,
I better correct my BUBU now, and mention CANADIANS in the great USA/CANADA/CHECK/FINLAND/SWEDEN/RUSSIA Hockey rivarly... Or I am about to face the revolt against my brain damaged BRAIN(:-

By my Canadian Friends.

Sorry, the fans of "maple leaf" magnificent teams over the years. But still the greatest of all times, "the great one" was from the second smallesf of all those countires. CHECKoSLovakia

Good Trading all our friends in all countries and in those Hockey powers.

boris said...

Dear Readers,
Again, I am now going to flank in GEOGRAPHY as well. I think , without checking out that CHECK republic is probably the smallest of those 6 HOKEY power countries.
So, the Great One comes from the smallest of them...

Wayne Gretzky of course.

Good Trading

sharon said...

Dear all

Good morning.

where can I find a link to the futures on the FED interest rate?

thanks

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
I think this a cbot.com
let me find exact place for you

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Readers,Sharon,

For FED FUNDS please chose the link and then chose the 'M8' for JUNE 2008. you can get futures and options as well by choosing the icon correctly.

FED FUNDS

Enjoy
GOod Trading

sharon said...

Thanks Boris

It looks like the market predict FED to increase interest rate in 2-3 months

Sharon

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
Now, I have to subscribe to your services.

You see how the GOLEM is created.

Kidding my dear friend. I am happies man when I see people come here looking like confused and teaching all of us after couple months. Looks like you are on your way to do that.

Good Trading Dear Sharon

Please hesitate not with your qeustions more you ask faster you will be good to all of us, including yourself(:-

Good Traidng

sharon said...

Dear Boris

I manage IT for living and trading for fun.

Seinfeld once said: " The guys from the stock market allways tell me to let my money work, After I tried it, I told my money , please rest, I will do all working"

Sharon

boris said...

Dear Sharon,

Easy for Seinfelds of the world to day that.

Unfortunately, as you know, that is not the way for the rest of us.

Once upon a time, I was commending untold amount of money as the famous computer GURU on WALL STREET. That has ended after the Globalisation...

Wati till Seinfeld is replaced by as young and good looking and witty Indian ( very smart people, I have a lot of respec for these people)

In any case, Want or not GLobalisation is here. I have, you might say was one of the fathers of the COMMUNICATIONS and COMPUTing, and I could still make money that way if I want to, but I hate computers as computers. I want them to make money for me.

Not too much, just enough to have a normal life.

The IT is why I am able to do the work of 15 people department alone. But I hage IT. that is the truth ( that was not the case in 90s ).

Good Trading
Of course, Israel is a bit isolated in that sense as my INDIAN and CHINESE friends are not fond of learning HEBREW, but if they can not come to ISRAEL, they may well take the JOBS from ISRAEL IT as well.
So, watch the SHEKEL and let us pray it goes down one of these days.

Good Trading

sharon said...

Dear Boris

When I read this forum I see professionals or peoples who want to be one

I have to learn a lot more to get to this level so meantime money should come from IT :-)

Thanks
Sharon

boris said...

Just as a side issue.
The SOPITALISTS in USA have made sure that the endless cheap laboer is flooding the USA.

That is why you see the RICHES men in the world, like BILL GATES support relentlessly the H1 VISA and foreigh workers in USA.

The truth, of course is that there are plenty of mature workers in USA , INDIA, CHINA and everywhere , where the talent is thrown away, due to the desire to hire the younger people for the slave vages ( young graduated from foreigh countries start at low salairis in USA, I was once that BOY remember).

So, the truth behind the constant cry of IT industry about shortage of labor is really a cry for "slave cheap labor" not the shortage of expertise...

Hahahaha... SOpitalists , you are exposed again.

But you see this is the way world worked most of the time and only by some forcefull actions by people this "PROGRESS" will change with "kinder gentler" process, where the huge knowhow of the mature people is not lost for the profits of the few.

Good Trading

sharon said...

Dear Boris

America is the dream of the free world citizens. this is the reason she will rule the world for a long time.

this dream blurs the low salary (in US terms), but try to tell it to the Chinese , Indian and even Israeli that there dream came true.

Shaon

boris said...

Dear Shaon,

True. America is every young person's dream in the world. so true. Good trading

D said...

I have a negative signal for the morning session...fade any rally.

boris said...

Dear D thanks, I think you are in the same boat as many here, feeling the other side coming.

Thanks a lot for update
Good Trading

czman said...

I feel another pop to the intermediate high, at 1425. But I'm staying short through it.

Have you guys seen this site?

http://www.sandspring.com/charts2008/cdj051508.html

I agree with this chart. Barclay usually tends to be too long term for my uses, but this is a short term view. If you become a paid subscriber, you get his monthly subscriber only newsletter.

czman said...

btw--will oil ever drop?

boris said...

Dear Czman,
see my OIL response in the top POST.
GOod Trading

D said...

The signal isn't a feeling...

measures big equity money in the markets.

:)

D said...

~75% reliable for intraday. On equity OPEX it isn't as reliable though...manipulation at peak.

today is not equity opex though.

czman said...

btw, another site I follow suggests a triangle for oil. That chart pattern means it would go to retest yesterday's low in a few days, but then rise to make a new high in a few weeks.

What I find interesting about that chart pattern it that the timing would coincide with Boris's call for an oil top at the end of the month.

boris said...

Dear D,
To me it is all feel from the MDS point of view, because I do not have the MDS signal.
Yet, I was not sure you were quoting a SYSTEM, which regularly gives buy and sell signals.

Thanks and Good Trading

D said...

Yea, it's a system and I am happy to hear you think MDS is likely on the same side of the trade...that would add an inter-day sell to my morning session sell. I will let you know what comes up for the afternoon.

I am going to a Chicago Cubs game later, so you will all have to handle selling the market in the last hour!

:)

boris said...

Dear D,
Watching the BASEBALL.
Now, call stupid and I probably am, but never managed to get into BASEBALL. Even When Willie Stargell lead PIRATES to championship in 80's
Good Trading

D said...

haha...

2 things:

1) Family is in town and they want to go.

2) Wrigley Field is not about the baseball!

:)