1384 1383 1381 1378 $SPX 1390 1391 1393 1396
10:14 ET, Those who dumped the shorts and initiated longs early this morning, when ( most of ) USA was asleep and DAX and EMINI made 5h IntraLow APS, are now about 4 points ahead in SPX. That is where I am and my stops are at 1382, for a breakeven. We hope to find entry point during the day trading and if not everybody may purchase now, very small 50 shares of Q's just in case. I think people that need to hear this know who they are.
SO, YOU REALLY WANT TO MAKE MONEY ha... OK on a buildup bases keep selling DIA and keep buying the GLD. SO buy ( GLD-DIA) on any pull back. Eventually by 2012 you will be rich. So, if you have a 15% of your capital to play with and it is $100000 then do this 12 times ( $8500) at a time. That is it. And then wait to see you collect $250000 or more by 2012.
Remember not 250000 here, remember to do this with only 15% of your capital,that is important. HAHAHA and if it still does not work, remember I am not your advisor(:- see the disclaimer on my profile
Look making money is exciting as watching the grass grow. Unless you use APs to spice up your life. This is the truth of a trader. So, if you like to make money in a boring ways, there are few nice ones. If you want excitement there are only APS
30 comments:
Dear Boris, do you enter and exit trades outside normal US trading hours with AP points?
Thanks Jay
Dear Jw,
We enter and exit trades when they happen.
Trading is now a 24 hour business and if somebody think otherwise...
Well, let them...
Yes, positive to your qeustion.
Good Trading
OK, going long with the MDS. But distrust the BUll. So only going 10% in thirds this time, no more than 30% total
Dear Czman,
I distrust the bull as much as you do. But the machine is making it hard to refuse(:-
Good Trading
Boris,
Machine was correct last time. Went with it again.
old john
Dear John,
ENjoy.
Many happy winnings.
Good Trading
Dear Boris,
I have a question on your attraction points.
Could you please let me know about what this means ?
" 16947 16846 16681 16477 SENSEX 17375 17477 17641 17846 "......
Also i think the mild correction which i mentioned could happen be around Apr 28th is almost ending and the next rally into June 14th should start hopefully early week.
Probably the Drop in Oil also should instigate the rally i guess.
Let me know Boris.
Cheers
Dear Pattern_solver
the 4th lower Attraction point was 16681, which has come within 3 points!!! from actual low so far.
Not bad...
Attraction points you see belose are probable turning/destination points for the market. YOu need to put them over the chart ans see the interplay of these points with the Market action.
As you noticed the USA/euro market today turned around the 5th of DAX and EMINI
SO, you can see the power of them'
GOod Trading
DUG is on the very edge of a breakout as is OIH on bottom trend line
Fingers crossed as oil very extended
Dear Lag,
At this point the game in the OIL market is the one for the trader.
There are were and there will be many tops(fake), so the real question is... Who is a trader good enough to play these possible tops and ride the real one down when it comes.
Is this is indeed for a good trader and you are one of them...
GOod Luck
Dear Boris,
If we see some renewed strength in the $YEN, would not that place pressure on the upward movement in oil?
Dear Jw,
Carry Trade is/has been great for OIL.
Stronger YEN would kill the OIL and everything else.
I expect stonger YEN starting SEPT 2008. That is why I keep the possibility of strong OIL all the way into AUGust
GOod Trading
Boris
Thanks for the compliment and I do plan on letting at least 1/2 go here on a good pop as oil has many things going for it
Dear Boris,
you wrote:
'So, if you have a 15% of your capital to play with and it is $100000 then do this 12 times ( $8500) at a time. That is it. And then wait to see you collect $250000 or more by 2012.'
I am late for this action because I need this four years to earn my first million dollar, with help of your tools :) Maybe even earlier, I hope.
Dear Ivan,
You are not laet.
Your numbers could look 10 times less
10000 invested makes 25000 still a good deal.
It was just an example
Good Trading
Dear Boris,
what official inflation rates do you expect for next 3-4 years? I mean, is that 5, 10, 15%?
Thanks, Ivan
So our paper money will lose value 2.5 times! I always keep mumbling "There are too many people on the planet! - When there are too many people, the value of the average individual goes to zero!"
Dear Aaaaaaum,
This time around all currenceis will decline ( perhaps dollar more ) but all of them will...
SO it is going to be global Inflationary env.
Levels... Hahaha. Shadoweconomics says that we already have 8% inclation... So, what is new?
I think we caould see a realistic inflation 15-20% which could be reported 7-10 by Corrupt Media and Agencies.
Good Trading
Dear Ivan,
The INFLIETION(:-
is already 7-8% according to shadoweconimcs.
I think we could have real inflation around 15% and and reported 7-9 by corrupt media...
So , what esle is new?
Good Trading
Ok, MDS. At the close, I will go the full 1/3 long. Let's see how it does.
Dear Czman,
Good Luck and Good weekend
Good Trading
Boris and all,
Have a weekend, doing a little fishing tomorrow.
old john
Dear John,
ENjoy the fishing(:-
GOod Trading
Thank you Boris and good weekend to you also.
dear boris
I assume you meant buying GLD on a quarterly basis staring this September?
Thanks
Sharon
-
Dear Sharon,
Why not starting now!
September is OK too.
Or better yet, JUNE
GOod Trading
thanks boris.
by the way how it comply with the strong dollar period you predict?
Sharon
Dear Sharon,
Strong Dollar, SOON, will start hurting the stock market.
In fact the accelerated phase of the DOLLAR advance , I predict starting sometimg next 7-10 days will cause the Stocks, Gold, Currencies, OIL to go down but the ration of GOLD/OIL and GOLD/DOW and GOLD/CURRENCIES will be farvorable for GOLD. Especially I am bullish on GOLD/DOW, GOLD/OIL rations, but GOLD/CURRENCIES may work for next month as well.
GOod Trading
Dear Boris
Thank you for elaborating this issue.
Sharon
Post a Comment