Dear Readers, Market is getting drubbing as the Dollar is taking losses. This was all predicted. How long will the stocks and Dollar suffer? We shall as the MDS to answer that for us, meanwhile we have some idea that we could be in for this ( on and off) till 5/25 +-2 trading days. . All ANTIDOLLAR is triumphant today and OIL and GOLD are no exception. Thanks for participating and/or passively being here
15:49 ET, anybody who thinks they have some extra exposure on the short side, please collect the profits now!
11 comments:
Boris,
thanx
old john
Dear John,
Have a peaceful night.
Good Trading My Dear Friend.
Hi Boris,
I am out of shorts for now, plus 12 points in SPX.
I had two very good days this week.
Mostly in forex. I have exploited very well your ANTIDOLLAR forecasts.
Thanks, dear friend.
Good trading, Ivan
"I am out for next 3-4 hours, to meet institutional clients, Julie will be "On duty""
Hmmm...Sopitalists get Boris. We get Julie. Boris, you gotta change the title of the blog to "We help Sopitalists".
provocation has its place, greenie, but not this way at this blog. the same question put in a polite way might deserve an answer.
personally, i am pleased to think that boris through his institutional involvements might gain some level of protection ... of course, it could be just paranoia that causes me to believe it's a dangerous game he's playing here.
it would be unworthy to let your past disagreements with boris over non-market issues, place acid on your tongue now.
apart from the protective gain from institutional involvement - and maybe that is not a valid point - boris has needed to do something about getting help in his operation, because the way he has been working over the 18 months or so of my observation here was unsustainable. he must have a constitution like an ox, but even so...
i like to imagine that he's passing on his technical knowledge, his life wisdom and his philosophy to julie as they work together, so his "charitable" contribution continues into the next generation.
what he gives away for free here is so valuable, including the coaching in trading which will work with other systems even if boris and his tools were to disappear tomorrow. this value is not diminished, whatever he might be doing with institutions.
good trading all
malcolm
Malcolmm,
I could not say it any better, I would echo your statement. Boris has been great to all of us new investors with his knowledge. I will always be grateful.
old john
Dear Friends,
Thank you very much for your support. Dear Greenie, Unfortunately we all have to survive sumhow in the world of sopitalism. As you know there is still more free on this site that there is anywhere else for pay.
-ASSET OSCILLATORS are free.
-Anybosy can still ask any question and get answer
-Actual asset allocationr graph is right here for any investor to follow( excel pie charts)
-Actually the site is still open and anybody listening in can guess where MDS is if he/she want to.
I plow all money I make back info research and live in a very modest , "RENTED" house and hardly manage to take my wife out once or twice out.
Let's say nothing that I am/ws stuck to my chair all my waking hours to make sure that I do not miss anybois question and cause them to be hit by market. I teach the value of consistensy and ROLE of the SYSTEM. As it was said, but it is not know, I have called on my own expense ( calls from ISRAEL to USA ) to help those that overextended themselves and need to got on their feet.
I get my points from form GOD and I would love to think that he/she sees all of these things even if some people do not.
Good Trading My Dear Friends
Dear Malcolm, John, Thanks for your support
Good Trading
It is what it is Boris, no shame in making money off the sopitalists...
the reality is that every system goes on the shelf at some point. Renaissance Technologies is the premier quant fund yielding in excess of 50% returns on billions of dollars for over two decades. When Jim Simons saw some of the strategies deteriorate to S&P return/volatility he functionally sold them off by opening the Institutional Fund and earns 1.5 + 10% for S&P quality returns and comparable volatility.
Minimum investment? $25 Million
My problem with MDS is that eventually it goes away and if it becomes the bedrock of my trading I will have a problem, guaranteed.
I am happy Boris can make some money and I will use MDS as an additional tool until it is no longer offered. Hopefully we come up with something better next.
Spasiba
Dear D,
I am here and until blood runs in my vanes I will be coming up with systems, I do not know if it is going to be as succesful as MDS, but I will.
I promise everybody that this will be the case.
GOod Trading
Dear Greenie, keep writing your thoughts and knowledge, even though try to be less sarcastic or naive :-)
Dear Boris, you dont have to applogize for helping people 18 hours a day, for sharing and be unselfish. the world need more people like you.
Now, there is nothing bad to become rich from hard and honest work. Our mutual interest here is that you get more funding to improve this magnificent robot and enjoy from your hard work.
I hope we, the subscribers, gave you a little support to take it to new levels.
This is a great community to surf in. people please stay kind for a better world .
Sharon
Dear Sharon,
Thank you for being a supporter
and now subscribter. It is due to the help and support of people like you that I am able to sustain what I do and serve you as good as I can.
Of course, there will be time, when as my best is not going to be enough... I hope that day never comes though... and until then you subscribers need to take much of the credit for this site.
Good Trading
Post a Comment