Our Asian, Brothers, ENJOY the Intraday Attraction Points for JAPAN,KOREA,AUSTRALIA,INDIA
13866 13826 13762 13683 NIKKEY 14032 14072 14136 14216
234 232 230 226 KOSPI 240 242 245 248
5690 5672 5642 5606 SPI 5767 5785 5814 5851
16947 16846 16681 16477 SENSEX 17375 17477 17641 17846
Dear Readers, Can I ask you something? Please, do not keep the secret. Do not keep the source of your BEST market info secret. Tell your friends relatives and anybody that is/maybe interested in the markets and general life wisdom. That will help this site and will help you. Promise? Ok, I trust you to help us all
2 comments:
Boris,,,I understand that the blue arrow on top SPX is for buy signal,,,I am just curious of the significance of why you have the big white window with your writing in it pointing to the oscillator ,,the middle graph,,,which is between the 100-120,,,and the two lines,,the yellow and white oscillator lines intersect,,,is the intersecting of these significant
Dear Tim,
Correct,
YOu are right.
The inresection down is the buy signal.
Sorry, I if i misudersotood your question.
GOod Tradig
Post a Comment