All Stops at a break even or some profit. I would love to hear that nobody has the stops at loss. Absolutely no reason for that. If you followed MDS or MDS formula you have only profits at this point and let it stay that way
apologies for being late with this
1416 1415 1413 1411 spx 1420 1421 1422 1424
SILVER(cash) had a typo, correcting below
16.99 16.94 16.87 16.79 xag a0-fx 17.17 17.21 17.28 17.37
12:25 ET, no relaxation here please, be on the alert. Start profiting on any print of 1418 on SPX and then 142
0, please be out completely at 1424. Dear Readers, please note this is a couple weeks old , but current calculations of 1036 are just around the 50% retrace in real terms and being rejected. Remember this is not 50% of the entire decline , just decline from the last last leg(top of January) of the decline.
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION
13:26 ET, Dangerous time for market to make a possible run higher, watch 1418, 1420 and then 1424+(must be out).
55 comments:
Boris,
I have not gotten any MDS updates since Friday. Can you check on that for me?
Thanks!
Dear D,
We send and resend again from bchikvash@aol.com as well as boris@boris.com
this did not happen before, why are we havaing problems now???
Looking further and see if you can confirm receptions
Good Trading
hi Boris,
fwiw, a tides/etc update - last was 5/19-20 H, next is 5/23 or 5/26 L (Fri or Mon). LOVE the synergy!!
best,
Peggy
Thank you Betty, that confirms my view :-).
Good trading to all,
Tina
Dear Peggy, seems like a dream
Cause my initial projection for the ANTIDOLLAR was also 25+- 2
Thanks for the update
Good Trading
Dear Tina,
Good To see you here.
Did Julie supply you with DAX in time or should I spank her(:-
Good Trading
Boris, thank you Julie for me, they were in site in good time (and very helpful, thx!)
Tina
Dear Tina,
Thanks
ENJOY
Good Trading
Dear Julie and Boris,
I probably sold to early (10:10 AM), as I also bought to early (yester day at 10 AM.
Thank you for the MDS.
Howard
Dear Howard,
ENJOY. I am a creator of MDS and can not follow it(:-
DO not feel so bad apparently we are both human after all. MDS is just an excellent check for that(:-
Good Trading
Dear Boris. I am new to the service. How do I get attraction points for the SPX or SPY ? Thanks for your efforts. Regards.
Still no email...
"go2e"
Dear Vishal
I have just resend you all files from boris@boris.com bulk emailer.
Please check and respond to me at bchikvash@aol.com and/or here
GOod Tradng Dear Vishal
Thanks for being here today
Ok, Dear Daniel,
I desrve all the spanking I can get...
I have you down as go2i not go2e... That is why...
Resending you all emails for today
Good Trading and sorry for all the freaking out with these computers. You can not do with them and you certainly can not do without them(:-
Good Trading.
When will they start thinking and doing things right(:-
Dear Boris,
I am a beginner when it comes to trading. I think I was very lucky to find you, your site and the site participants. I have learned a lot in the last few months from everyone, thanks all.
Unfortunetly I can not be on line as much as I would like, but I do review the site when ever I can and some days I am tuned in a lot.
I have only subscribed to Tailored service for 3 months but I believe that I should subscribe to all of your services.
MDS if I want to trade short term or if I am looking for an entry point on any investment.
Tailored service for attraction points. Used in conjunction with MDS for short term trades.
Shakers service to find investments for the longer term.
Boris, am I looking at this correctly ? What is the cost for a year for all the services.
Thanks Boris and good trading to everyone. MDS sell looking g o o d.
Matt
Dear Matt,
MDS was just closed, I will kill somebody, if they do not allow loyal subscriber like you not to renew at the original price. I can not do it to you or anybody that got me going when I was unknown and it was your trust that helped me going.
MDS for the origina cost plus Tailored is $600 and the Shakers is not $150. So total is $650
My Dear Friend Matt. GOd BLESS you and you shall live amongst us till 120 and then we get together again and decide what to do with the next 120(:-
GOod Trading
Dear Matt
Are you sure you want to pay my service?(:-
I could not even add...
It is 750 of course.
Do you still think you want to subscribe to this stupid guys srvices(:- Pleas think well before it is not too late(:-
Good Trading
Boris,
Great service for the old and patient.
old john
Dear John,
ENjoy Good Trading
Thanks my Dear Friend
Dear Boris,
I absolutetly want to subscribe and be a member of the family. Thanks. ONE THOUSAND WOULD NOT BE TOO MUCH. I will gladly pay 750 for this major advantage.
Matt
Dear Matt,
I am purchasing one more new computer tomorrow. YOur money will go straight to DELL computers for the purchase and I will call it MATT for your name.
Let it serve our great community better as I upgrade my old clunkers
Good Trading
Plan the trade, trade the plan. mds will do it for you. position size so you will not get sick if the trade goes against you. We all react different to pain. some can take more than others. My stop is above my initial entry. "free trade" What more can a man ask for. Thanks boris!
Dear Chronictown
GOlden words,
I do not want to see pain, I do not want to hear pain...
I have expereinsed so much of it that when I see it happen, I really go ballistic. I do not want any of my friends to feel pain. I want them to feel JOY and it does not take just a system. It takes coaching. Coaching is what brings people to realisation of the things you speak about.
Yes, PAIN is the reason why so many people cna not make money even if you give them the "BEST SYSTEM"
How many times have heard this, Dear Reader...
Well, for once, for you sake for your trust in me and simply your health.
BELIVE IT! BELIEVE IT! BELIEVE IT!
You need to deafeat the bad trader DAEMON in your body. SYSTEM can only hlep, but can not do it for you. This is , among other things why I sit here and preach non stop the things I preach.
SAY NO TO PAIN
SAY NO TO OVEREXTENSION
SAY NO TO FEAR OF THE SYSTEM
SAY NOW TO CHARLATANS WHO WILL INVENT ALL KINDS OF EXCUSES FOR DISCRETIONARY SYSTEMS.
WILL NEVER MAKE MONEY.
1) MUST HAVE SYSTEM
2) MUST FOLLWO IT WITH JOY , NOT PAIN
Love you Dear Subscribers and Readers
I am not just GIVING YOU SYSTEM, I am giving you way to go out and use any system that is better than mine. That would make you winner and I do not care if it is my system or somebody elses. I just want a little guy to stick it to the SOPITALISTS and when my service does not work for you, at least you will know how to look for a better one
God Bless you all
Boris,
Thanks for the great words.
I think I recall your prediction a few days back about Anti-Dollar top coming 21 +/- 2 days. Is that correct? EUR has been in a tight range all day at 50dma resistance ont he daily chart. If it breaks down here that could be the top.
Jason
Dear Boris,
I will be honored to have your new computer named for me. May it continue to bring success to you and your family including your internet family.
I am accessing my paypal account immediately.
Thanks Boris
Matt
Dear Matt,
GOD BLESS YOU.
Just make sure what you are signing on.
Next time I have problem with data, I will say...
Hey this is not my problem...
MATT is not doing his job(:- -:)
Bless you Dear MATT
Dear Jason,
I lean towards 25+- 2, but, it could be a rounding type of thing not a real NEEDLE top. So, both of thes days may prove RIGHT!?
There is of course a possibiity that 21 is the ANTIDOLLAR HIGH and 25 is ANTIDOLLAR low, I ascribe that lower probability
GOod Trading
Megaphone in Vix since 14th--sooner or later move higher
Dear Lag,
Good To see you here today.
Good Luck and Trading to you.
worst month September followed by June
I will lighten up on my posting Dear Boris
Good trading to you to
Boris -
What is the dollar index adjusted S&{ chart looking like these days?
Also, I got the emails...thanks!
:)
Dear D,
I will post it right away.
GOod Trading
Excellent...it's probably a good time for everyone to review the map.
-
Dear all
what do you say about the BOVESPA index? very strong lately.
Sharon
Dear Sharon,
We published the strong indices picture few weeks, months ago.
I will if I can find it.
I said something like "Latino Indices are strongest".
With us this is not news...
But thanks for pointing out.
Good Trading
Dear Sharon,Readers,
YES, just search "LATINO" and you will see the article on MARCH 31st
GOod Trading
TMAR and another batch--now down to 48%--unfortunately, at a loss, because I got in 1% before the MDS did. Won't make THAT mistake again.
dear Boris
thank you for swift reply.
My heart tell me to enter (this is the Brazilian time) , my brain tell me it will blow up on my face with the commodities bubble.
Sharon
Dear Czman,
Another bus is ready to come.
As long as we learn, we will be successful.
Good Trading
Dear Sharon,
Let me do some analysis and get back to you and all.
It is interesting indeed, but as you say...
and AS I say if the Commodities take a breather at the end of this month then what?
Good Trading
Boris,
There are times when I get too greedy and end up turning a profit into a loss. Thanks for reminder to take profits. I made money today, thanks to MDS and your reminders. Now I wait for the MDS buy signal. Thank you Boris
Dear Boris
Thank you for sharing
Sharon
Dear Bob,
C'ching is a good sound.
This market could give us more, but who is to argue with the money in the pocket.
GOod Trading
Sold all QIDs
we'll wait for the next bus
good trading to all in position
Sharon
Dear Sharon,
ENJOY.
GOod Trading
Dear Sharon,
ALl readers.
112, 122, 135 are the areas of likely destination for EWZ(BRAZIL).
One needs to be careful though. If USA is entering the second dangerous leg down, EWZ may suffer much before it sees those numbers above.
GOod Trading
Hi Boris,
Sold 1/2 Sds at closing
dear Boris
Thanks
we will wait for additional fundamentals before enter
Thanks
Dear Hopper,
ENjoy,
Glad to see you winner
GOod Trading
Dear Sharon,
Thanks, Yes,
WHEN IN DOUBT , STAY OUT
This works, belive me.
Good Trading
Dear Boris
I was today in Al Gore's presentation on global warming. He is visiting in Israel.He used to be the future president of the United States:-)
He emphasised OIL is one of the major dangers in the world, not only for global warming , but for powering nations like Iran. He advised the US congress to build a Solar facilties in Arizona in order to replace all future OIL consumption of the US. I assume Bush & Cheney laughed all the way to the bank.
Good night
Sharon
Sharon,
What was a cover story on Time magazine in 1977? old john
Dear John
Are you talking about:
"His first big test (Jimmy Carter)"
Sharon
Post a Comment