Friday, May 16, 2008

Thanks For Being With Us

11:30 ET, OK if you have not received MDSFULL.jpg file eamil from bors@boris.com please let me know right away

Clickme-> GROUPTATION Asset Group RotationFor Asset Picture. My morning start there, yours too? All Assets Look Very tired To me. Not that they can not go up, but it is all very streched out...
There was a verification email sent to all subscribers except the SHAKER service subscribers. That is MDS and TAILORED service Subscribers are asked to verify that information is correct. Namely the service type and the service start date, as well as, the duration of the service. Please, respond only if you did not receive the email and/or the information is incorrect.
Second time INFOCHECK Went out

BECAUSE MDS IS GOING PRIVATE and us having only 1 year to grandfather MDS the yearly subscription will be $600 for TAILORED-service+MDS. Otherwise MDS only is $500 for one year. SUBSCRIPTION for tailored service+MDS can be made for 3,6,9,12 months, but MDS will not be renewable after that time frame. the http://www.paypal.com only needs the following info bchikvash@aol.com , boris chikvashvili

Third time INFOCHECK went out



Today's market action so far is not very different from the past market actions after the sell signal. We used to give market 1-4 days of consolidation time after the sell day. So, for those who have collected some profits , good for you and for those that just started according to formula fine. Antidollar acted up as we suspected it will. So, we See currencies , gold , oil rise. OK. So, far all is going according to the plan. I suspect thought that market may have a bit more bullishness left than usual and do not want to be too much short at this stage. Just enough shorts are enough(:-

Good Trading

9 comments:

Ivan said...

Hi Boris,
excellent.
BRAVO!

Safehaven article

Good trading, Ivan

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
Thanks a lot.
GOod Trading to you.

john said...

Boris,

Nice article in safehaven.

Good Fishing

boris said...

Dear John,
I am glad you enjoy
Fishing.

Must be nice and relaxed
Good Trading

Ivan said...

Hi Boris/All,
oscillators file updated.

Good trading, Ivan

D said...

Boris,

I sent you an email yesterday...I have not gotten any confirmation.

thanks,

D

boris said...

Dear Dan,
Am I confused or your original paypal payment indicated
D. Mc... Right. SO, I replied to that address.
I will resend on go2i....

Thanks Dear D.

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
Thanks a lot

GOod Trading

D said...

You are correct dear boris.