Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thanks For Being With Us

OK, was this a painted tape? I do not know, but market saw the highs and got scared and headed down. Which by the way, maybe, what MDS wants to escape SELL signal. Ha... gets interesting. It is clear that NASDAQ would not be in minus if it was not for AAPL ( one stock that could). Interesting day, nothing decided, more profits to those who hung with MDS. I do not at this point support too much exposure on the long side, even as we are on the BUY signal. This could change tomorrow though. Have you seen the USO lately. Did Our Second Annual APoint stop this "suckers rally"(final phase) in USO.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

TO ALL

P/C values are pretty low so tomorrow may be down as well.

Lag

boris said...

Dear Lag,
Thanks for updating us.
Good Trading

Anonymous said...

You would have thought more would have been spooked today--- soooo they may sock it to them--5 days of trin came down a bunch today as well--5.30 I think--anything in high to mid 4's is a sell lately.
it was 6.32

boris said...

Dear Lug,
Keep up the good work, my Dear friend. Our readers are greatful for your updates and guidance.

GOod Trading

Tina1000 said...

Thank you lagscrew, I may consider to keep my short position and see if we get a follow up from yesterday. Boris, I took a look at AAPL:s chart. It has been a major driver for Nasdaq lately and went almost to the lever where it was in the beginning of January (194) but not quite. But definitely there is a loot of room under it to go..

boris said...

Dear, Tina,
I am a reluctant bull, you know that(:- It is all because of MDS and I have lost to MDS so many times, I donot/cannot fight it. I hope you and MDS will come in line soon(:-

Yes, a lot o` room. At the same time total NDX would not have declined , minus Apple, yesterday. Somthing to think about.

GOod Trading

Tina1000 said...

Agree :-). As I have said, MDS rocks, the game is not over for bulls yet.
Tina