Tuesday, May 13, 2008

MDS Still On BUY +13 Day 3







PCratio requires caution












Who did not get the MDS email ( fee subscribers must have received graph as well) and/or the Daily Updates. Save us from screwing ourselves. We have been busy. Your help and patience is greatly appreciated(:-

















UK has the highest inflietion(:- in 8 years and what does the POUND do?. Goes DOWN?!!! YES, We predicted here the demise of BRUTISH(:-




07:58 ET, Please protect remaining positions in futures or premarket with the EMINI(JUNE) below 1392.75. Should be all out. At the same time Those with relatively large positions should have or must take some profits now!


23 comments:

diesel said...

The Market Vane, AAII, ISE and Investors Intelligence surveys are still pointing up for anyone with a medium term perspective IMO. Maybe we are going to make it down to the red line this time?

boris said...

Dear Damien,
WHo knows, possible. Indeed possibility exists , then we could be looking for a longr rally...

GOod Trading

john said...

Boris,

Good morning

old john

sharon said...

Dear forum members

Does someone here use the APoints without technical analysis tools, just by looking on the daily charts (trends and volumes)?

thank you for sharing.

Sharon

sharon said...

Dear Boris

Gold is down and it looks like a good point to enter here before inflation data will be published. for long term I assume it could be profitable.

Thanks
Sharon

tim9lives said...

GM Boris,,I see you use TradeStation,,,how do you like it so far,,,
I use TradeStation also,,,but almost has too many bells-whistles,,,,yet I am not that computer litterate,,,I would imagine you may really be able to get much more use out of the options TradeStation offers

Ivan said...

'Does someone here use the APoints without technical analysis tools, just by looking on the daily charts (trends and volumes)?'

Dear Sharon,
yes, I use APs on that way, with all other help given by Boris. I think, Boris' intermediate term projections are irrepreceable. My opinion is, the money management is most important in this kind of trading I do.
As Boris and John say: never be overextended!

diesel said...

Hi Sharon,

I sometimes use the Apoints with a 15 minute bar chart. Using this method I can usually enter a position with a very tight stop when I notice a reversal bar in progress. After the position is in the green I bring the stop to breakeven and trail it till it stops out. You could almost call it scalping via the Apoint. Provides income to pay the groceries! Probably 80% profitable using this method for me.

boris said...

Dear John,
Good Morning.
Good Trading My Dear Friend.

john said...

Sharon,

I can only say that I echo Curaki. Use the AP with the MDS and stay small in lots. Staying small keeps me from being nervous when the trade is not doing well quickly, like the last short. Of course I am older and retired so I have to kind of watch the money.

old john

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
I do not like entering naked GOLD positions against Dollar, but As i mentioned few times, I like GOLD-OIL , I like GLD-DIA, I like even GOLD-EURO for couple weeks.

I would not yet load up GOLD-DOLLAR

GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Tim,
I have used Tradstation for 15 or more years now and I am very familiar with EASILANGUGE PRogramming.

So, Yes, makes it a nice platform for me, but I liked the VERSION 4.0 more, it is my private copy and It is not as restrictive. And you are correct, has less "BELLS and WHistles"

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear members, expressions about the way they deal with APS is very appreciated. I must say that , it seems like we all use APS a bit differently(:-

Human Kind(:-

Good Trading

sharon said...

Dear Ivan, Damien and John

Thank you very much for sharing your methods.

Sharon

sharon said...

Dear Boris

Thanks. we'll wait for early June.

Sharon

Ivan said...

Hi Boris,
have you ever used EASYLANGUAGE for real automated trading, or only for making calculations and result output (I mean, at the end you made decisions).
Thanks, Ivan

sharon said...

Dear Boris
If we see a lower opening today for SPX (-10 to -13 points) should it be a good point to buy more QLD?

thanks
Sharon

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
I do not use any system for automated trading. I can not trust any system that much...
Including mine(:-

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Sharon, I would not like that type of open that negative at this time. It should take us out of the market and stand aside watching next confluence of points to enter.

Good Trading

Ivan said...

Hi Boris,
ha-ha, maybe I trust you more than you trust yourself.
One day I will show you how many dollars could you earn with your trading ideas :).
I hope, if you are wrong sometimes, money management will save me.
Regards, Ivan

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
I love people that With some of my help, but by their own courage and conviction make more money than I do. That is OK.

I am/was never against RICH or those who want to be comfortable if not RICH. I am only against those gettin RICH while slaving others...

Bless you and when I am too old to type or see what I am doing ( that is already the case, as I do not correct my own text, to save my EYES) some people like you will remember to send little "annuity" for "poor blind old man(formier lion)"(:-

Good Trading

Ivan said...

Dear Boris,
my life goal is not to be rich, not at all. For me, life is something else.
If I am trader, it doesnt' mean I am hungry of money. I think, the same is thinking of all people on this board. I like trading and will try to do that all my life. Why?
Today's world is very 'dirty', many people are not honest, not fair, not... Everywhere around us are untruths and not very nice behaviours. It's frustrating to me.
In today's business someone can't make a great career if he takes care about people around him/her.
Because of that, I like trading. You have only market against you. You win or lose. No complex relations with unfair people. It's a big advantage of this job.

Good trading

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
Bravo,
YOu have come to the thinking we all , sonner or later come. I we have to slave away in this world , we may as well slave on our terms. The trading is the last frontier of the free men/women. If many of us knew this earlier then the population would not allow SOPITALISTS, there will be no way for SOPITALISTS to win against such educated population. YOu are so correct.

I appload. If we are forced to speculate ( we are , read my duaghters financialjlie.blogspot.com answer on this question to Dear Greenie) then we may as well do it early and intelligently.

Yes, agree 100%

Good Trading