Friday, May 02, 2008

MDS Still On Sell -20 Day 9


MDS will, now, be often featured before 17 May subscription Deadline, courtesy of current subscribers and mine. To make it sure that people understand what it is and how to work with it

DEAR IVAN PLEASE SEE, I SENT YOU EMAIL. APPRECIATE MY DEAR FRIEND



08:43 ET, OK everything coming up roses with our long term DOLLAR Forecast. Our short term MDS is struggling at this point.

43 comments:

Sharon said...

Good morning to everyone

markets are hard to predict.

dissapointing news from europe combined with stronger dollar are not very good news for tech.

I think tech went to long yesterday (take alook on GOOG and APPLE) it looks like long opportunities swap day trading.

good trading to yo all

Sharon

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
Thanks fro you comments.
The fact that marekts are hard to predict is not lost on any of us.

That is why one needs to follow the system and and control/manage the trade.

There is exactly no other way to trade. And if somebody wants to trade , they better understand the simple truth given above.


Investor is a differnt issue, of course, and we help them as well.

Good Trading

Sharon said...

Dear Boris

Totally agree with you.

Investor should stick to his method (still check its assumptions) and be disciplined.

it is very easy to be disturbed by your greed.

by the way, what is the -20 in the title?

Sharon
Sharon

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
-20 means the 20 point deficit on the last/incomplete-yet trade.

Good Trading

john said...

Boris,,

good morning

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
Good morning

Good Trading

Wanderer said...

Dear Boris,
A beautiful morning here in Montreal. I hope it's the same where you are.
Thank you for the emails this morning.
Good trading to you.

Bert

ps John, nice to to have any more snow to shovel, eh?:)

boris said...

Dear Bert,
Good Morning to you.

We are all a bit streched out, together with the streched out MDS cycle, but the days of this cycle are not definitely numbered and then on to a new, hopefully a more profitable and faster cycle comes upon us.

GOod Trading

john said...

Wanderer,

Nice day in Chicago, weather has finally changed. It was a terrible winter. But , I survived just like the MDS

old john

Wanderer said...

Dear Boris,
I am not feeling too stretched right now, just as I try not to feel too "fat" when an MDS trade has a big profit in it. My emotions are always there, of course, but I think that you (and John, using trade size to manage it) have spoken about not getting too high or low in the past.
Thanks again for creating this site.
Dear John,
Yes, the snow banks this year resembled the highest peaks on the MDS chart. The only troughs were where we had shoveled:)!
All the best to you both.

Bert

Sang said...

Dear Boris and friends,

We shall see what the market does today. Jobs report out this morning will probably not be good, but it all depends on whether the market has already priced in how 'bad' the data is.

Still keeping my short position until the MDS flips signals. I have learned to keep lots small (hard lesson to learn) so although I'm under, i'm comfortably under and can wait and see how this all pans out.

Cheers and good trading to all!

Tina1000 said...

Good morning from Helsinki too!
It was a labour day yesterday and market closed in europe.
It still looks to me that market is close to IT Top, it makes everybody nervous..
Added some shorts today and waiting for the employment numbers. If they are not bad, market will go ST higher, but can then start downfall, because in that case there are no hope for immediate rate cuts and dollar gets stronger.
Good trading to you all :-)
Tiina

Tina1000 said...

just wanted to add.. If the employment numbers are really bad, then we go down ST and this is not the top. just my thoughts..
Tina

boris said...

Dear Sang,
Thanks, trade managment is where it is. And if you are comfortable with your position then nothing else can phase you.

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Tina,
Thanks for you comments.
We are close to IT top so, I do not know that it matter much wha the numbers say on EMPLOYMENT.
Perhaps it is all discounted already , byt the way DOLLAR has gone up. But I expect dollar to be stornger in next 3 months minimum.

Good Trading

Sharon said...

My poor QIDs...

We will wait for factory orders.

Sharon said...

take a look on the Euro.

Trackerman said...

Hi Boris,

Well NFP only down -20K. Futures on DOW up +100. Will this be the ST Top?

bob said...

Good morning from good old sunny San Diego Cal, where there is no snow and lots of sunshine. With the market up this morning, I am going to layer in another small QQQQ put. Believe the MDS is ready to prove itself once again.
Happy days. bob

Aboot-Bull said...

so u all caught short ha ?

Aboot-Bull

Sharon said...

Dear Aboot-Bull

absolutely.

ssny2004 said...

Good morning Dear Boris

this market makes it hard for bulls and bears

early action looks hopeful, just the fact we're not off to the races in the face of a really good topline jobs # is intriguing

Ivan said...

Hi Boris, I sent you an email. The files are on server.
Regards, Ivan

Aboot-Bull said...

Dear Sharon,
my fellow Israeli ?
where are your stops
placed than ;-) ...??...

boris said...

Dear Readers,

SHorts Win, Longs WIn

PIGS LOSE.

As long as we have NO PIGS ( over extended people, we will win)

No ifs and Buts.

GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
Thanks,
I do not expect you to be there, but I am happy you are now.

Thank you my Dear Friend

Good Trading

Sharon said...

Dear Aboot-bull

we will wait and see..

Sharon said...

Dear Boris

We will win !

Sharon

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
We will win , win or lose,
Because we are following only sane method there is .

1) Have a good system ( nobody has better)
2) We are not PIGS. I will not tolerate anybody overextending themslves. Trading is a business and needs to be approached that way.

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Neil, Greetings
Dear Trakerman Greetings
Dear Bob Greeitings

Good Trading to all

Sharon said...

Dear Boris
Thanks, have a great day.

Sharon

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
You too.
ENjoy

GOod Trading

Sharon said...

Dear Abootbull

I hope we are not the only Israelies in this great site :)

The Final-four (European basketball champions) is about to be starting in an hour so the stock market will have to wait tonight - good luck to us all

Sharon

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
I wish the team you support to win
That is always a good booster of morale

GOod trading

Sharon said...

Thanks boris

today i care only about their win :)

Sharon

Ivan said...

Dear Sharon,
if you think on Macabi, I must say that one of your best players, Nikola Vujcic, is from my city, from Split, Croatia. He played for our local basketball club. I support you this evening. Ivan

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
Nicola, Is Macabi today.
Gone are the days of Giants of OLSI PERRY and EXCELLENT Israely products Berkovitz etc...

Nicola is it for MACABI these days.

GOd Bless Nicola and Croatia for creating Nicola.

GOod Trading

bob said...

The beauty of this site is that it is for everyone who is willing to learn. And like the MDS, the LA Lakers is the team to watch and enjoy.

boris said...

Dear Bob,
Now that SHaQ is gone,
Show is all KOBY right!

Boy this guy is good, but I hope you are not going to put him up there with MIKE(:-

Good Trading

Sharon said...

OK, we did it - we won !!! Maccabi will play in the final :-)

Dear Ivan - Mighty Nicola is my favorite player - He is smartest key player in the last 3 years. unfortunately he was wounded and now is trying to take his position back.
No doubt Croatia produces great players.

Dear Boris - Jordon is the reason I like sport so much. it is very hard for me to be addicted to NBA games since he quited.

Dear Bob - right now Lakers are the best show in town.

I wish a great evening to all of you.


Sharon

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
Congrats to you and Macabi
Good Trading

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aboot-Bull said...

j