
MDS will, now, be often featured before 17 May subscription Deadline, courtesy of current subscribers and mine. To make it sure that people understand what it is and how to work with it. To see the performance of the system please go to sliding pictures and chose the simplified MDS picture for viewing.

Intraday DAX Courtesy Current Subscribers
6994 6965 6919 6861 DAX 7097 7115 7144 7190


23 comments:
Morning Boris,
Looks like the MDS doesnt like this rally. I still think the path of least resistance is up at the moment but this could all change if oil continues its rampage. Either way I am long in my investment account and flat in the trading account.
Thanks
Damien
Dear Damien,
I am also long in my investment account and I am very comfortably short in my trading account.
This makes sense, considering how things look at this point.
GOod Trading
Morning Boris,
does third column in shakers list represents u 'distance' from first AP? If yes, if the number is positive, the value is still under AP? Thanks, Ivan
Dear Ivan,
Exactly,
Good Trading
Boris,
good morning
old john
Hi Boris/All,
oscillators file updated.
Good trading, Ivan
Dear John,
Good Morning,
Progressively earlier. Ha(:-
GOod Trading
Dear Ivan,
Thanks
GOod Trading
Boris,
Thought about going fishing today, but now the weather gurus are talking thunderstorms.
old john
Dear John,
Where do you guys go fishing?
GOod Trading
Boris,
Usually in DeKalb count at a lake called Shabbona. It has great crappie fishing this time of year. Went last week. Try to go once a week. It is about 75 miles from the house. I have a very nice 5 year old corolla that gets 36 mpg so the gas prices dont hurt too much..knew this was coming.
Next month the lake perch should start in Lake Michigan. They are a lot of fun.
Life is short and money isnt everything.
old john
Dear John
Indeed my friend
Indeed
GOod Trading
If was not close to the see, I would have gone crazy by now.
I was born on near BLACKS see coast and was raised on it and ever since, I am crazy about water of all kind(:-
GOod Trading
Happy independence Day to all Israeli reader /subscribers of this site.
we made it - 60 years so far :-)
Boris,
I know what you mean. If I ever sold my house and moved, I would move by the water but the wife is in love with arizona . The climate is better for her arthritis. I love the water, only thing better is teaching some kid from the neighborhood how to fish.
old john
Dear Sharon, thank you and same wishes from my side.
GOod Trading
Dear Boris,,,I have another question concerning AP's
If I were swing trading,,,and in belief of a reversal soon,,would I then study AP's,,,and then if that vehicle/equity were to hit said AP high attraction point,,and appeared to then reverse(through chart indication),,my guess is that is where I would want to short said vehicle.
Let us say that all this was happening during MDS on Sell Days
Dear Tim,
Correct,
I would strongly urge you to seek the confluence points.
Like , when the Daily/Intraday/Annual APs come together or very close. When the FIBonacci points come very close. Wehn other chart indicators come and say there is a wall here. Then you have a SOLID CASE, like a good prosecutor, you want as many facts on you side as you can MASTER
Good Trading
Thank You Boris for the clarification,,,now,,,can I ask more questions to clarify in my mind?
I understand that this is but one tool,,,and charting tools should confirm the trade.
My confusion is the AP's,,,as I wanted to understand fully the way I should look at these when trying to get the full picture before making said trade.
I guess what I want to understand is we have 4 columns of data for both high and low attraction points.
Now are these points the points in which I should be watching when reading my charts?
Are these the significant turning points in many cases?
And of course I am looking at these points while doing my full chart analysis,,,whether long or short term.
I guess I would like to also add,,,,on a day when MDS moves from sell to buy,,,would these APs be even more significant?
thanks again---Tim
Dear Tim,
Aps Are signigicant because trades make them significant( traders that know I mean). That is just like anything else in life.
How to use them was detailed in the AttractionPointUsage text I have send you( did not I).
THe best use As I often reiterated is to watch the markets hig 4th and 5th Intra, then retrace.
ON can use that turn from 4th and 5th to trade. Then watch when the retrace goes to 3rd second or first and see if it turn back again. Then it is time to take short term profit and follow the original destination of the market, because it , apparently wants to go where it was going to begin with. Week market will reverse on the first and second and go the other way. Strong markets will go 4th and 5th and retace to retrace again and go same direction, Like stocks did yesterday.
APS are use to somebody that Understands market to begin with. What is understanding?
For example MDS position adds to understanding. If it stands at SELL signal, in general, it is easiery to think of the market as weak ( we know how much trouble we can get for this, but there is no choice). Our knowledge is that it is. It is imprefect. Trading is the most difficult job on the earth. IF it was not, we would all be TRILLIONERS by now.
Back to the APOINTS. They should be on the chart, you should not be moving you had back and forth to see them.
See how MY APpicutre on the ( slide show) looks? That is how. THey all need to be charted as horisongal colored lines on your chart, so you do not lose time comprehanding these.
You need to be a short term trader to being with though. Must have a good sense of market turning prices and times. Mapping from pevious tops and bottoms. JOhn can suggest the book by Robert Miner on doing this.
YOu should have a good sense of reading 2-5 minute Candle chart and reversal patterns.
For example a close below/above previous two closes is usually a powerful statment that direction maybe changing.
THere is somewhere on the net the CANDLE bullish and bearish configurations and it is free. Just look for those patterns at short term time frames.
You see there is so much to look at, unless and until most of this automatic to a person, it is very hard to make the ends meet.
I suggest that you play with these things with a very small capital and cheap broker, to minimise your trading costs and your "education fees"
Depending on how hard you work, you will in few weeks , couple monhts, be able to multitask all of these things and make it easier on yourself.
People on this board put a lot of good information.
PCratios(sources included)
TRIN/VIX readings.
and other things.
All this takes time to assimilatre.
Add to that the complexity of inter time frame thinking and no wonder not too many people can really trade.
That is why I prefer for individual to start with MDS. It affords time to think and study as long as you do not overextend yourself.
Once mastering that , trader can start with fine tuning the MDS directional info with APs and all the rest of shor term trading world
Time and Pirce are important though. AP that happens at certain time is much more important than the same AP at other time.
For example I like to wathc the AP around 10 and 11 ET, very important times for the market historically speaking.
Please keep asking and learning.
I also get a chance to "speak" to silent readers of the blog that way
Thanks and GOod Trading TIM.
Dear Captain Boris and Crew
I love the sea,too. My folks were Nova Scotians.Mom's family were gold miners and fisherman.My Dad went to sea on the last of the 3 masted schooners. Took care of my Mom for her last 12 years in a fishing village on the beautiful Bay of Fundy.People were the salt of the earth there.40 years ago we could load a dory with cod & haddock. Now they are gone and are an endangered species. The fishing villages are just retired people now. No industry.Best times I ever had was with my Dad...fishing pollack in the sea and trout in the streams. I have been considering retiring to Nova Scotia particularly with the pending turmoil ahead.Had a nice little garden near the sea.
Anyway you touched a spot close to my heart.I loved the sea, but my Mom only saw sadness as she lost man a relative/friend to the seas.
Bless you seaman and good trading.
Dear Klaatu,
thank you for beautiful story on the part of your life.
God Bless the sees and land and air. We need them to survive.
Thanks and good Trading
Canadian $ has been acting strong.
Employment #'s due Friday 7:00 a.m. EST.
Tim,
Just read your note. I am new to this game, last august is when I started. I follow the MDS totally. Mark L gave me the info on Miner and his technical book, tough read for me but it took a couple of times to sink in.
Scaling in the MDS system is the easiest for me. I scale in both long and short. During the winter months I do some day trading with the AP. Mark L helped a lot along with the Boris who led the way.
old john
Post a Comment