Saturday, May 03, 2008

MDS Still On Sell -24 Day 10


Dear John, Reminded all of us last night that I must have mumbled at some point(:- that May 2 may prove as a turn date. So far, feels like it does not it? AntiDollar is up again(GOLD/EURO/SWISSY) and Stocks are feeling pressure. Who knows, I may get this right one of these days. But I would be mindfull of the fact that May 2 may turn into MAY 7 +-1 trading day(we are May 5 today after all)

Courtesy Of Current SUbscribers. DAX intraday Attraction Points
7015 7010 7002 6992 DAX 7036 7040 7048 7058

High so far 7049.36 our fourth high(see up there) properly rounded 7049 HALLELUJAH!!!

=============================================

=============================================
DEAR SUBSCRIBER.

SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED BIGPICTURE UPDATES, ALERT ME IMMEDIATELY IF NOT

Dear Readers, ALEX... Alex has posted a peace a while ago about a method of trading "YOUNG" stocks for profit when they go up 20-30% in one shot after short retracements. Well, where do you get those stocks? For my money, clickme->Shakers Service (see picture above... below as well) is the only place to consistently spot those 3-5-10 baggers. The GENC is only about 3 bagger, while we have few 8 baggers in the list. So, I am not giving you the best, just average!!!















clickme->Shakers Service





MDS will, now, be often featured before 17 May subscription Deadline, courtesy of current subscribers and mine. To make it sure that people understand what it is and how to work with it. To see the performance of the system please go to sliding pictures and chose the simplified MDS picture for viewing.

33 comments:

Alexander "The G.R.E.A.T." Alperovich said...

Boris,

We have a patient and can wait ... :-)

By the way I have found interested website, you can look at.

http://www.theinternationalforecaster.com/content.php?topicId=2

boris said...

Dear Alex,
Thanks And Good Luck to all of us
GOod Trading

Sharon said...

Dear Alexander

I read the article
"Sociopathic Economics, Denial, and the Weakening Dollar "
in the link you post.


very gloomy outlook on the US nation :-(

Sharon

Vishal said...

I dont think we need an article to be uber bearish on the US economy for a long time to come lol.

But it was pretty interesting to read. Thankyou.

boris said...

Dear Vishal,
I agree with that and article makes a lot of nice summary the things we discussed as well. So , in that sense it is a nice reference.

Stock Market though should be seen somewhat different from the economy. Even during the inflationary collapse of WAIMAR republic, the stocks have done well.
That is a from SOPITALIST effects that we often address here.

Good Trading to you Dear Vishal

Sharon said...

Microsoft-Yahoo deal - looks like another trick of negotiation.

I wonder how it will influence the GOOG-MSFT-YHOO stocks this monday. No doudt, some Sopitalists have already made a lot of money just from the YADA-YADA phase.

Sharon

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
It would indeed be interesting to see what ther result of this will be, perhaps all nets fall , whil MOUSE rises.

GOod Trading

young grasshopper said...

Hi Boris,
I am reading articles that question this bear market with this last rally. Though I think that there can't be a fall in the market if everyone is expecting one, so make them question if it is a bear market...

Anonymous said...

Boris and All

I have a half dozen or so indicators I follow that have worked very well for me.

As of Friday they have all topped or very very close. Half of them have declinning tops that stop at a declining trend line.

As a spot to pick If this is just a pull back we should see 1370 again in S&P.

With May here and some cycle lows comming togeather the end of May, I would think we should be heading down for a spell.

boris said...

Dear Hopper,
I do not know Bear Market from Bull market.

I know infliction points and work from there. YBR has an outline and there ais a NIKKEY ananlog on our site to look at.

MDS does not know bull from bear, it generates signal every week on the average.

Our INVESTOR advies is to be almost around 35% invested. So, we are neither bear not bull.

We have never been clasifited as such. But We have called ourselves bear on the REAL market ( see REAL SPX below).

Bull and Bear are relative terms often abused.

We do not abuse it though. We measure markets in real terms not in BOGUS terms.

Right now real markets are rising even faster ( dollar is up) than the "actual/bogus" markets.
GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Lag,
Thanks for an update.

Good Trading

gorli said...

hi boris, have you sent any updates for the big picture? if so, i have not received it.
thanks,
gorli

tim9lives said...

Hi Boris,,,I just sent $$ to your paypal,,,would like to subscribe to MDS/services
I guess I'm subscribing to Tailored?
It has been a while since I visited,,,so really do not fully grasp MDS.
I'll be back this AM to talk,,,thanks---Tim

boris said...

Dear Tim,
Thanks for you interest and Welcome to our team of courageous traders and investors.

May god bless our goals and results.
GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Gorli,
Tomorrow the big pictures arrive, Promise as early as I can.

My help Julie was too busy today.
Will serve you the earliest tomorrow

Good Trading

john said...

Boris,

Had a good day fishing again with an old timer. I am about to go to bed but noticed the futures. May 2 turn date?????

keep the faith

old john

Ivan said...

Hi Boris,
please, could you give me more explanations about Shakers service. As I understand, it consists of list of many stocks/indexes/etfs,... that are above first annaual AP and have good chances for going up. And the list is updated very often (every week?). The service costs 150$ per year. Am I right? Thanks, Ivan

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
Exactly,
YOu got all the detail correct
It is not all stocks that are above the Annual First AP. it is 50 stocks that are above it.

If the markets rally, there will be more than 50(per exchange) stocks that are above FAAPoint, but we will see only 50.

I could change that later on, but that is how it is now.
Good Trading

Ivan said...

Thanks, dear Boris.
My next question is: how would you advise someone to invest in these stocks? Maybe good approach is to split someone's investment in, for example, ten best performer in recent time? What is your approach? Thanks, Ivan

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
I often, prefer that these stocks pass the "GATE TO STARDOM" and hit 2nd or 3rd Annual AP.

After that I am going to look for measured declines or 10-20% declines to catch the snapbacks and perhaps the ride to the MOON.

Remember many will fail at THE GATE , you need the strategy to identify the winner.

It will not hurt to read about the stocks.

GENC is an ASFALT maker, perhaps these are next "AMERICAN JOBS"
ha....


GOod Trading

john said...

Boris,

Good morning

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
Good Morning I saw your message from last night.
ETernal optimist!
Good gor you...
Good For us
Good Trading

Sharon said...

Dear all
Good morning :-)

Sharon

Ivan said...

Hi Sharon,
I know, you were said yesterday evening, Maccabi lost final game. But, head up, another bus is coming next year (John doesn't doubt about that)!
Regards, Ivan

boris said...

Dear Sharon,Ivan,

We got to do something about this Croatian GUY Nicola, he did not do too well yesterday(:-

Nyet... Russsians just overpowered the Maccabi, how many 7 footers can you stop at once?

Good Trading

Sharon said...

Dear Ivan

Indeed, lost yesterday, but to a better team (with a super coach) . It is OK, you win some lose some.

After 8 final fours in a row and 4 championships we can not ask for more :-)

I read today that Vojcic is about to leave MACCABI after 7 years, this means MACCABI is facing a new age.

Take care and have a great day.

Sharon

Ivan said...

Dear Boris, I thought you were the fun of Maccabi, not Russian club! If so, congratulations! I agree, Vujcic didn't play ok, but we know the reason. This is not remarkable season for him.

Dear Sharon, I read that news, too. I can only say: good luck to Maccabi in time coming, to Vujcic (I think he will try to play in NBA?, I'am not sure if he is so good) and to you/us in our trading business.
Regards, Ivan

tim9lives said...

Hi boris,,,I received the e-mail with the notes. I have looked at them but have not had enough time to really look over it,,,,as this is a litlle differant from what I remember on your site. In the past there was a link which would connect to excel,,,and there were many differnt sectors.
But,,,then again,,,that was a while ago,,,,anyway,,I'm not sure if I subscribed to the correct product. I mainly trade currencies,,,gold silver,copper,,and sometimes ES-mini,,,,ALL futures.
I do not really trade stocks...did I subscribe to the correct service?

Thanks--Tim

boris said...

Dear Tim,
Yu subscribed to correct srevice.
All those things are there.

Please chose your three securities.
You also getting all the securities other subscribed too.

Did you look how many futures and cash (currencies DailyUpdate you get for) All because we love to share between everybody...

Id you want couple more things you like tell us and you will get them to share with others as well.

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Tim
If you mean the multiplicity of groups?

We are down to 8 groups in the GROUPTATION section and all you need there. Currencies Gold ENERGY etc.

YOu do not care about "timber" at this point... I think.

Right?

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
I am not the Fan of RUSSIAN team, but being a fan of the GOOD BASKETBALL, I could not help, but be on the SIDE of RED yesterday...

Nicola, maybe spend , at least temporarily.

If he caould not handel Babalaukas and ANderson, and SHODS, he will not be able to lean on SHAQ, I can guaratnee you. He is a center after all.

I think he know NBA is not for him. He was great till he could use his size and speed, now he lost the speed and size is not big and strong enought to compete the "SHARKS " in MBA.

GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
I meant NBA, (:-

OF course, silly me

Good Trading

Ivan said...

Dear Boris,
of course, FAN not FUN, silly me.
I agree with you regarding Nikola.
Good trading, Ivan