Tuesday, May 06, 2008

MDS Still On Sell -17 Day 11

MDS will, now, be often featured before 17 May subscription Deadline, courtesy of current subscribers and mine. To make it sure that people understand what it is and how to work with it. To see the performance of the system please go to sliding pictures and chose the simplified MDS picture for viewing

Clickme-> GROUPTATION Asset Group Rotation
For Asset Picture. My morning start there, yours too?

DAX ATTRACTION POINTS COURTESY OF OUR CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS

7008 6991 6963 6929 DAX 7080 7097 7125 7160

24 comments:

john said...

Boris,

Good morning

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
Good Morning to you.

Looks like we are where we left off
Besides the fact that we think At least one more down (strong) down day should come to help us.

Good Trading

Ivan said...

Hi Boris,
when you speak about interest rates and bonds, you mean USA bonds or global? What will be the next step of European central bank: lower or higher rates?
Thanks, Ivan

john said...

Boris,

It is what it is.
We are just a very slow bus.

old john

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
When I speak of BONDS/Interest rates, I mean world.

There are will be some variations as USA will the first to go into it , because it was first to go into the opposite direction.

But over all for the next 3-4 years we should expect higher INFLIETION(:- and Higher INTEREST RATES.


Good Trading

tim9lives said...

GM Boris,,I received your e-mail,,thanks,,,Still trying to learn MDS and Pressure/attraction points.

boris said...

Dear Tim,
Interact with others, Pose the question here as well as to me( I always welcome private questions you know)

This is the best way to learn.
See the picture that rotates, for an example of Attraction Point etc.

Just flow with it. It is OK not to know at the begining. Ask John(:-

Good Trading

tim9lives said...

OK,,,thanks Boris,,,I'm really wondering about when I go to the group asset rotation link,,,why does it end on 4/23,,,is there a way to update this,,,or should we just not worry about this

boris said...

Dear Tim,
Dear Ivan, Updated this staff this morning and I see the data all the way to the 5/5, which is current.

GOod Trading

Sharon said...

Good morning to you all.

have a pleasant trading.

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
Good Morning to you as well
GOod Trading

Sang said...

Could today be the big down day need to get the MDS to switch to buy? we shall see... chances are that the markets will fail to decisively punch through resistance, cap the counter-trend rally it has been in and start another downleg turn in the ongoing bear market.

Cheers!

boris said...

Dear Sang,
I agree ,
Chances are 50/50 for your scenario to be anacted, but There is another 50/50 to the other side. That is just my esitmate. I could be wrong, of course, that is why I rely on MDS(:-

GOod trading

Sang said...

Wanted to show what I meant by resistance...

Link to Chart

Boris, I agree with you, the other side could very well happen as well.

Personally, I still believe that we are in a bear market, so I've placed my position (still keeping it small at 10%) on the Short side...

we shall see what happens today!!

Cheers and best trading!

curt504 said...

Good morning all. Other groups I'm in are mapping now as a high, but TBD as it goes.

I have several Q's, if MDS (in theory) switched to a buy today, did I catch it correct that we should wait a day or two for our buys? (timing and why?)

- AP's still trying to figure out the above / below current market prices and how to use them in trading?

Shakers: how to trade? What is the 3rd column? IE when can I determine the inflection point (buy to sell, sell to buy)?

tnx curt

boris said...

Dear Curt,
MDS if on buy we must start to go MDS formula ( buy 15% immediately, buy 15% next two days if market went against buy, buy another 15% on each 4th and 5th day if market went against BUY) and then if we get into 789,10,11 days just listen here...

See MDS FORMULA( search on this site)
Good Trading.

You are given set of 8 / 10 values Daily Intraday. They are marked Upper and Lower. When MDS in BUY you may want to look for strength around those points and BUY ( for day trading or for MDS swing trading).

DO inverse for MDS in SELL mode.

Good Trading,

Curt You got SHAKERS too. HA,,, forgot that(:-

Third column (forget minus number) shows how far advanced the stock is from the FAAP(first annual Attraction point). MOre the number, stronger the stock.

It is given in percentage terms( to stock price) to make look like 1000 dollar stock gaining 15 dollars is better than 100 dollar stock gaining 10?

Good Trading

curt504 said...

Tnx Boris, How do you swing trade the from the shakers list? Just an example a contrarian view would sell the higher strength shakers. :)
Curt

boris said...

Dear Curt,
No, NO, once these Stocks Go 20 ( -.20) above the FAAP you let it come down 10-15% and then buy them. YOu may want to screw those that got to the FAAP(gate to stardom) and did not make much above it. But if the stock is -.3 -.4 above FAAP, Please be careful shorting these guys(:-

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

sold SKF

boris said...

Dear Lag,
GOod Luck with you short
and GOOD Trading

curt504 said...

Shakers: some shakers spreadsheek categories the 3rd column is sorted low to high others high to low.

Guessing until I learn otherwise, stocks get on this list because it's passed a screen for current mover.

To help picking stocks to swing, might a date for when it made the list help trading off this list?

IE buy rules: buy recent entries on the list with low percents over AAP and is currently on an up move and just cleared recent support...

Without a date put on the list, we're having to pick low percent gainers over AAP, IE the bottom of the list?

Just piecing it together, Tnx to all curt

boris said...

Dear Curt,All,
When a stock reads -.5 it means that 50% of its price is above FAAP. SO if the stock is at price 30 and Rank -.5 it means that 15 was the FAAP.

Another example stock is at 25 and the rank is -.4 that means that 40% of the price 25=10 is above the FAAP=15=(25-10)

Another stock 10 and rank -.90

then the FAAP was at 1=10-9

Good Trading

Please only trade the stocks that have reached above -0.3 first and then declined to the purchase price.

ONe must know the stock techincal trading and must read about stocks. And know the industries.

Coal was very strong so many Coal skyrocketd, but you would not find these stocks in KRAMERS show.

Good Trading

Ivan said...

Hi Boris,
do you have some special outlook for usdcad for next 3-6 months, or it's the same as for usd in general?
Thanks, Ivan

boris said...

Dear Ivan, I do not think CAD will/should do much differently than ay AUD, which should go down against DOllar. So far holding up though.

GOod Trading