7177 7174 7169 7161 DAX 7192 7195 7200 7208
3848 3846 3842 3835 STOXX 3861 3864 3868 3874
07:00 ET, Dear Readers, I am back, Thank You Julie, for great job!
07:02 ET, OK, I would like very much for you to lighten up by taking profits on access positions you "think" you have. Leave just enough that you can handle , even if the market comes back up and decides to go against you, you should feel good.
14 comments:
Hi Boris,
EURUSD shouldn't go above 62% retracement, approximately 1.573. Right?
Thanks, Ivan
Dear Ivan,
My father says that the numbers you give sound allright. Just make sure that they also come in cross of AP ( daily/intraday/ANNUAL) that would make it very powerful turn, especially if it happens within time prescribed by him.
Your Julie
Hi Julie,
thanks to you and your father.
Sorry, I forgot, he's not in office.
Good trading
Ivan
Dear Ivan,
No problem,
I am here to serve you.
And he just never forgets his "family" at ANTI-SOPITALIST
Yours Julie
Hi Boris,
could you tell me/us, do you personally trade against let's call it intermediate trend? For example, did you go EURUSD long, yesterday or today?
Thanks, Ivan
Dear Ivan,
I am not able to trade as much as used to or want to.
I did not trade much lately except the structured products trading, which is not what we do on this site. I do put part of money with MDS though.
I am sincere, I want so much our susbscribers to be succesful and satisfied that I had to throttle down my own trading
Good Trading
PPI - 0.2%
Oil prices are getting crazy - but not for the US?
very very very odd
-
Dear Sharon,
Good To hear from you
Thanks for reporting
Good Trading
Core PPI - 0.4% (twice than consensus)
maybe the producers can't roll over the rising prices to the consumers. therefore we saw less inventories.
Sharon
Boris, are you saying take profits with mds on sell. I'm short with qid. thanks, waldo
Dear Boris & Julie,
Good morning to you both.
The CITs are working quite well for the SP and the Euro. Thanks a lot.
Have an excellent day.
Bert
Dear Sharon,
Thanks again for the excellent
commentary.
Dear Waldo,
Keep up the good work.
Just do not let the profits go away.
Good Trading
Dear Bert,
Excellent morning to you
As always most glad to see you
join us this morning.
Thanks for the appreciateion of the job well done, but we want you to be ready to spank us when we 'inevitebly screw' (:-
Good Trading
Post a Comment