
Our Asian, Australian and European Friends Enjoy the Attraction Points, Courtesy of our current Generous Subscribers.
5647 5631 5604 5560 SPI 5729 5745 5772 5816
14054 14038 14014 13973 n225 14128 14143 14168 14208
Sorry being late today, was dead yersteday needed some sleep(:-
7027 7015 6994 6961 DAX 7088 7101 7121 7154
3741 3735 3725 3709 ESTX50 3771 3777 3787 3804
5647 5631 5604 5560 SPI 5729 5745 5772 5816
14054 14038 14014 13973 n225 14128 14143 14168 14208
Sorry being late today, was dead yersteday needed some sleep(:-
7027 7015 6994 6961 DAX 7088 7101 7121 7154
3741 3735 3725 3709 ESTX50 3771 3777 3787 3804
8 comments:
Dear Boris,,,I fully understand and can relate to needing some sleep. Trying to stay on top of these markets has worn me out. These are tough markets IMO.
Anyway,,,,what is your opinion for the Anti-dollar rally we have had the last few days. Do you expect this trend to continue, or is it to end soon?
Thanks in advance- Tim
Dear Tim,
Thanks,
The GOLD tolled over, JPY and EURO/CHF rolled over to some extent, OIL cam down from 135. But ANTI DOLLAR is still hanging around here and may even get a bit stronger today, but as previously articulated, there should be a better move down in ANTIDOLLAR by early June ( 7+-2 trading days).
So, we shall see how strong and if that move is. then we make new arrangements.
Good Trading
Dear Tim,
Stocks market ( spured by MDS(:- ) has responed nicely as well, so, ANTIDOLLAR we have to agree worked well, so far. Not great, but well.
Good Trading
Sorry, TIM , readers,
I meant ANTIDOLLAR moves worked well, in a sense that they acted as anticipated, mostly down
Good Trading
Hello Dear Boris....
I must say you were largely spot on as regards calling the dollar's low and subsequent rise. The latter has been fits and starts, but, nevertheless, the USD is rising.
You mentioned that oil will either sink by end of May (now?) or in July, but not in between.
So my question, basically, should oil continue to rally, how could you envision the USD also rallying. Seems to me that the buck would need to resume its decline.
Dear Xerxes,
It is not incosievable that DOLLAR/GOLD/OIL go up together, sometimes ANTIDOLLAR group has deserters and stays with currencies only( other than Dollar).
Yes, we have seen those before.
Now, even if ANTIDOLLARS sticks together and OIL rallies, we could still have RISING/FLAT or slightly low tilting Dollar, largely confined to the 70 on the downside.
So, we may have a bit of an alternative scenario of flat Dollar with a 2% range.
Good Trading
Thanks Boris,,,and yes,,,I agree you were spot on with your Anti-dollar prediction,,,and with dollar rise,,,
Today's GDP(preliminary #) jobless and petroleum reports should be very telling IMO.
(by the way,,,you answered my question I wanted to ask,,,but now looking at the question I see I called it an Anti dollar rally,,,and what I meant to say was dollar rally and anti-dollar fall,,,so maybe you have ESP Boris,,, :-)
Dear Tim,
Thanks.
I am glad we are on the same page, at least what we mean by things, And perhaps consequences too.
Great day My Dear Friend.
Good Trading
Post a Comment