Had you bought few worthless OIL puts as advised hereClickme-> HERE you would have made enough to be richer and support this site as well, think about it, please and enjoy this site

Our Asian, Australian and European Friends Enjoy the Attraction Points, Courtesy of our current Generous Subscribers.
5681 5665 5639 5607 SPI 5749 5765 5791 5823
13885 13850 13792 13721 n225 14034 14070 14127 14199
5681 5665 5639 5607 SPI 5749 5765 5791 5823
13885 13850 13792 13721 n225 14034 14070 14127 14199
MDS status message went out, please make sure you have it.
6948 6937 6918 6886 DAX 7006 7018 7037 7068
3705 3699 3689 3673 ESTX50 3736 3742 3752 3768
22 comments:
Boris, will there be an mds update for subscribers early this morning via email? trottstar@yahoo.com
Dear Chronictown,
Absolutely
There will be an update very soon
within 1 hour.
Good Trading
Thanks, Boris! your system lets me trade with confidence!
Dear Chronictown,
Same here. My friend. Same here.
I could not without it a minute
Good Trading
Blaine
Sorry but gone most of the day
I see the ISEE is pretty high where a least a short pull back should occur (maybe in the am.)
The trouble I have with much of a pull back here is the 5 days of TRIN is very high (last 2 days where 7.21 and now7.48)
This will have to come down as the next 2 days to drop off are big #'s so if we ralley into Friday that could do it.
That also is maybe what MDS is seeing also. The other things I follow also can move up maybe till then. Longer term ones do have a bigger term correction in store for the market it seems.
Dear Lag,
Agree with you muzings
Good Trading
Dear Boris
I was under the feeling the system will change its signal. but I assume MDS knows better.
I'll get some SSO on OPEN.
good day
Sharon
Dear Sharon,
The system is build on SPX.
COnsideing that SPX did not have a blowout day ( like NQ had) the system did not badge.
GOod Trading
Thanks Lag. Kinda what I'm thinking too. Also, June 7th is a major Bradley turn date. It seems like it will be a top from the looks of the charts since March. Not sure how MDS will behave into that date. These dates can be off +/- 4 calendar days. So, I plan on getting short at the earliest June 3rd and latest June 11th. Will let the MDS pick the date...
Dear Blaine,
JUN 7 +-2 is a nice likely turn date, indeed...
Good Trading
Thank you dear friend Boris (and to all others who give their indicators here) to be on the right side of the markets! Again and again...
I must be carefull, my winning series must be stoped anytime in the future...
Good trading, Ivan
Boris,
Good morning
old john
Good morning John,
what is your local time now? Very early?
Good trading, Ivan
curaki,
5:22 am
I usually get up around 5
old john
John, I can't open my eyes in that time...
Ivan
Curaki,
I used to rotate shifts in my earlier career and the last few years I worked straight days. I got used to getting up early and when I retired last year, just continued it. It drives my wife nuts but it is a habit.
old john
Dear John,Ivan,
Good Trading
To both of you and good morning
Dear Boris and all
good morning
critical fundamentals are in pre-market. in case there are no very bad news, market-order at opening is not to risky.
Sharon
good morning Boris,
fwiw, tides/gravity/etal cits update - last was low 5/23 or 5/26. next is 6/4 high.
Thanks for your incredible MDS, Boris!
Peggy
Dear Peggy,
Good Trading and
thanks for updating us on the turn dates.
Boris -
I didn't get the mds update can you send it to me again.
thanks!
Dear D, resend
Good Trading
Post a Comment