Thursday, May 22, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints),ASIA & EUROPE





Australia, Japan, Germany and Europe

5653 5601 5516 5378 SPI 5908 5960 6045 6183
13521 13405 13216 12909 N225 14088 14204 14393 14700
6940 6927 6906 6871 DAX 7004 7018 7039 7074
3748 3741 3730 3712 ESTX50 3782 3789 3800 3818



18 comments:

john said...

Boris,

Good morning

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
GOod Morning to you.

GOod Trading

Wanderer said...

Dear Boris and John,
Good morning to you both.
Good trading. Excellent day.

Bert

boris said...

Dear Bert,
indeed excellent day to both and the entire community about to Join in.
GOod Trading

sharon said...

Dear Boris

It looks like you feel a little bit deprived by your system performance.

Since I read carefully your comments about enter/exit points, just for the record - 6/7 comments you wrote this week became true. some will call it luck, I call it expirience. so feel free to add ongoing comments on the baord, we won't judge you for doubting MDS :-)

Good trading

Sharon

sharon said...

Dear all

Are there any solid investments for month - two month I can think about?

maybe MUB?

Sharon

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
Just because, I sm midget compared to MDS , is not going to stop me expressing my "stupidity".

Thanks a lot for kind words.
I would say that easy move over into DOllar and out of ANTIDOLAR , which should be "thing" to do after around this weekend is what I would suggest.

If indeed we are just about to see the OIL top( at least local) then as Dear D, indicate, we could have the DOLLAR investment theme to work well next few weeks.

I can not "see" months in front of us at this point. Hard to do at this stage.

GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
This Dollar theme,
Obviously cover a large area.
1) do you want to get out of the OIL stocks?
2) Do you want to get out of the Dollar sensitive investments ( Coca Cola , anyone?)
3) Do you want to "REDRESS" your portfolio at this stage/
4) How about interest rate arena?
ETC.

I would like to think that Portfolio in the sliding pictures reflects some of that thinking.

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Good Morning

Is your stock stats XSSS current?

Im looking for a quick bounce then down

boris said...

Dear Lag,
No it is not at this point.
Good Trading
Going forward it will be late dated or removed from the screen
GOod Trading Dear Lag

curt504 said...

Hi Boris and all,

Just another view and caution to the prospects of an up turn here. I'm in other groups who's forecasts using different technologies are still pointing down into Friday/Monday. With Monday a holiday here, the move low is called Friday close.

FWIW and it's just words, after 12ish today may be a big move down. If it doesn't happen, then these are just cautionary but worthless words. :)

One system has a turn up next week. Others have the down move all the way into a low early June.

Weather a low or high a major inflection point is on alot of forecasts for 6/3-6.

Best of luck, Curt

boris said...

Dear Curt,
Thanks, None of this would suprise me. I stated that I am cautios buyer here. That means that I am even more careful than the MDS FORMULA. I did take very small long position here, because I am tiered fighting the machine(:-

GOod Trading

waldo said...

Am I reading the cpc right. Seems if it is at low channel line seems market would head down as cpc heads up. confused. waldo

boris said...

Dear Waldo, Market is heading down, but do not we know it better?
Perhaps the MDS and CPC should talk, but what can we do when they do not?(:-

NO kidding though, CPC couls turn down here, there is room is not it?

But in general the turn indicates what you said, no argument there.

GOod Trading

waldo said...

normally on holidays before and after is low volume and an up bias. so MDS is probably right for a move higher until wednesday of next week. waldo

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
Good Knowledge of seasonals.
Good Staff Dear Waldo
Good Trading

young grasshopper said...

Hi Boris,
Sticking with the formula
Viva la MDS

boris said...

Dear Hopper,
Always good to hear from
and always elated to hear you winning.
This is an importnat feeling at young age to grow with.
1) it make syou some money, hopefully
2) It keeps your mental powers healthy.

Way to go

ENJOY
GOod Trading