10:04 ET, This spx understates volatility, please follow Q's in your email.
11:37 ET, This quick turn down does not look so great at this moment. But System tells us we are long. So, we are. Also if we support here and go higher that would look constructive
13:44 Et, This is a skittish market, and has now regained the footing on the upside. Let us hope it follows up on this.
14:38 ET, Ok, things look better on all fronts at this point ANTIDOLLAR is heading down and Dollar is heading higher(taking the STOCKS with it)
15:38 ET, this is a nice time to take some profits if you have extra positions , Yes, I am aware that SPX is not yet in profit, but Q's have 40 point profit!!!
39 comments:
Boris,
As an anecdote_ I drove to Pittsburgh this weekend. No one was on the road. I have never seen less traffic on Memorial day on the interstates.
old john
Dear John,
That was in in you honor Dear John(:-
Love you Dear Friend.
Good Trading
Dear John
Finally the Americans start to be smart consumers.
They want expensive Gas price, let them stick with thier oil.
Viva Al Gore :-)
Sharon
-
Sharon
I agree , beginning of the end of an era. The only thing I differ with you about is Gore- he is just another politician, scumbag.
The average American thinks he/she has a God given right to drive the biggest vehicle possible, now they have a huge problem
old john
Dear Boris,
Thankyou for the coaching I received yesterday.
I am waiting for 128 oil before I buy cheap option, Boris plus techinal breakdown = 95% chance for profit.
Thanks for all you do, posts and email times indicate you get little sleep or rest and relaxation. Boris please take care of yourself; we need you!
I must be away for the rest of the day, good trading to all.
Matt
Dear John
Indeed he is a politician and of course he is not mama tereza, still, he is spreading the news for better place to our children and we can not argue about this.
Sharon
Sharon,,
I would agree if only he would donate the 150 million he has made since he left office. I do not think so.
old john
Boris, Was there an email sent today. I did not get one. Trottstar@yahoo.com
Hi Boris/All,
it seems that Boris' call for stronger dollar is starting to work?
Good trading
Ivan
Dear John
Just 150 millions? in APPLE he did more :-)
Sharon
Dear Matt,
Thanks, and be well, my dear friend. Yours and others contributions allow me to improve my operations and be efficient so, that I can grap a few seconds of napp before the next question/taks at hand.
But I am doing for the love of it and for the love of subscribers, such as yourself, who know and appreciate, what goes into my kind of work.
We will await for you return ASAP.
GOod Trading
Boris
do megaphone patterns work on short time frames of maybe 2 days?
Im seeing lots of them which is a downer for the market
Dear Chronictown,
Updates are on the way.
I will report why/how we screwed here... AGAIN!
Good Trading
Dear Chronictown,
My apologies for missing your email from the BULK.
The best I can see is that the email was not in the list, but you received things before, so it must have been there before.
So, I conclude that one of the scripts I run to manipulate some of these database files, may have not functioned correctly and somehow lost the entry.
Sorry, again
Files have been resend
Good Trading
A must look
http://calculatedrisk.blogspot.com/2008/05/us-vehicle-miles-vs-real-gasoline-price.html
NYA down 1/2% so you can see the pumping going on in dia-spy-qqq-iyr
Dear Lag,
Thanks for your updates
Good Trading
Boris back 5-6 comments I had a question.
Thank you
Dear Lag,
Sorry,
To have missed the question.
I have no statistics, but I am confident they work at least 50/50
Good Trading
Hello Dear John...
"The average American thinks he/she has a God given right to drive the biggest vehicle possible, now they have a huge problem..."
This is a bit unfair. Americans are just responding to incentives. Cheap fuel and cheap cars so everyone bought them. Europeans get to pay big taxes on auto purchases and on petrol, the former of at least 28% and the latter being burdened with tax of at least 85% of the final price.
These days many Europeans buy big gas guzzlers despite all the high costs. They enjoy the space and comfort just like Americans used to :-)
Dear Xerxes,
No doubt it is a matter of purchasing power.
EURO got more "MILEAGE" these days.
Good Trading
After doing 5 day comparison NYA is about the same as spx so maybe just re-alignment
Boris, the institutions are not buying into this market. Thursday and friday they were selling heavily and will probably continue to sell into any kind of strength. Not my cup of tea to be long so will set on the sidelines and wait until machine gives the sell. waldo.
Boris, the institutions are not buying into this market. Thursday and friday they were selling heavily and will probably continue to sell into any kind of strength. Not my cup of tea to be long so will set on the sidelines and wait until machine gives the sell. waldo.
Hi Boris,
Still sticking with the formula but got Qs instead of SSO at todays 1st low AP.
Hi AntiSopitalists,
hmm, probably we can say: nothing can surprise MDS (if my poor English is correct)!
During my childhood, in ex-Yugoslavia, we had public exercises named: Nothing can surprise us! Couple year later we had a war (what a bad luck).
Sorry sopitalists, MDS is in war against your pocket.
Go MDS, go!
Good trading, Ivan
Dear Waldo,
Thanks for your comments, sorry to be late to respond.
I am a reluctent BULL, but MDS will not excuse me, if I deviate.
Good Trading
Dear Hopper,
ENJOY the formula and now some profits for a change...
GOod Trading
Dear Ivan,
Thanks for cheerleading and
hello profits?!
Good Trading
Boris,
MDS and patience. thanx again
old john
Dear John,
I am the most impatient on this board. Will MDS tame me?
Good Trading
Dear Boris,
this was written after two beers!
Unbelievable, my trading account is up 250% (3.5 x starting value) since the end of February!
Boris, you are genius, I wrote that many times!
Dear Ivan,
Some people will only belive that, when it is said after 5 bears(:-
I just do not know why I do not feel like genious?
Thank you my Dear Friend.
Good Trading
Hey Lag,
How is your Trin looking? ISEE getting close to a top. All securities = 149 today. Need a few more days of high readings to bump the MA's into sell. Then we should be set to fall... Thoughts?
Blaine
G’day boris. I know you are never short of reading material, but you might find this worthwhile (comments about gold as a currency, and central banks buying commodities).
Also, this senate committee evidence about commodities.
good trading all
malcolm
something went wrong with the 2nd link. this is the correct link to the
senate committee evidence
Dear Malcolm,
Thanks fro providing the best reading staff around.
GOod Trading
I did not receive the mds update...
:(
Post a Comment